Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be all right to have my Smogon name changed to Chandelurist? Hollow Bubblegum is my previous username on PS! but I've been on Chandelurist for about a year now, so to some newer users my name is a bit confusing lol.

Thank you.

Requesting a namechange to brizz - most people know me as brizz and that's also my nickname on ps
ty n_n

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to bill1
Reason: I spent a lot of time on the sigs to perfect them and they have bill written on them not jbbill i dont wanna do my sigs all over again 36 hours spending on them i dont have that much free time again and well i like to look cool :P

k - oglemi

I would like change pimpinberto to albynes
Reason, i made a smogon account a long time ago and am no longer known by that name, but rather albyness...thanks :)

k - oglemi

Hello, I would like to request a name change to Splash Plate because this name is a bit too childish for me

k - oglemi

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I would like my name changed to Winry. because mostly everyone knows me by that nickname. It's the one I use on IRC and PS and nobody calls me Nicaea anyway.

edit: nobody except Hulavuta who is irrelevant anyway

Winry is taken already, but Winry. with the period is not, just making sure you want it with the period

Hi, I would like to change my name from TeflonAntony to Teflonrium. My reason for this decision is because most people that I know on PS commonly address me as 'Teflon', rather than my full name. But because the name 'Teflon' is already taken on PS, I've decided that the name Teflonrium as a suitable choice. I've already made an account of that same name on PS Teflonrium, and I plan to use my new account from now on as well. Also, I no longer feel comfortable of associating my real life name - Antony on this site as well as PS anymore. Thank you for taking the time to read my request, and I hope you respect my decisions for this change.

Edit: Thank you! ^-^

k - oglemi

Last edited:
Can I get a username change, please? I'd like it to be Kumiho. LittleDave16 was a username I made and always used since I was in elementary school, but I've outgrown it for the most part (even though IRL people still call me Little Dave). No one knows me by that name anyways and those who know me know me as Kumiho. If Kumiho is already taken, please make it TheChromeKumiho

Can I also get a birthday change to April 16th, 1999? Not quite sure why it's 1998, probably an error on my part? Who knows.

k - oglemi

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes sorry that was unclear, Winry. with the period please :)

k - oglemi

Requesting username change to Gehenna
Reason: Consistency

Also, could I change my birthday to April 5, 1995? No clue why it's 1937.

k - oglemi

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I have my name changed to "Mencemeat". Because that's the name i'm known by. I know it's taken, but the user has been inactive for three years.
Sorry! Something from the OP
-If someone with the account name you want already exists, we will not let you take over a name, no matter how long ago the account was used last.
Maybe consider putting a '.' or '~' in the name?

Hi can I have my name changed to Iggy Azalea pls? Idk if it's taken tho so if it is, Iggy Azalea. (w/ the period)

k - oglemi

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can someone change my birth date to June 16, 1995?
Im not 14, lol.

And someone can change my nickcame in Mastermind
I would like my user name on smogon to be the same as my new showdown name and it is the name I prefer to go by now on many websites and forums.
Sorry buddy but Mastermind is already taken therefore you can't have that name. Maybe adding a ~ at the end since 'Mastermind.' with a full stop is already taken too.

I request a namechange to Lufia

The main reason is that I identify better with the name "Lufia" than with my old one :]

Thank you very much.

k - oglemi

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
requesting birthday to be changed to November 18th since apparently im dumb and accidently set it wrong when i first signed up

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to pidgey4 to match my PS name.

k - oglemi

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
same as phil could i get this cap taken off? on ps its always jacob not Jacob

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to: 【天龍神】SGR

Reason: SGR is my abbreviation and I'm called by this name by pretty much everyone anyway. Just; Shit getting real, is in all honesty a very poor name if you want to call a person with it.

So my original name was TaBuu. But then I requested a change to TheTaBuu. I'm not sure what this would count as but I'd like to revert back to my old username but in all lowercase --> tabuu.
Is this allowed or is it considered an entirely different name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)