The Offstat Tournament - Round 2 (stop johning guys please q.q)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennen

dont you worry child
My opp only is flaming to me, and He don't want to battle. Activity, I want the default.

Activity POST.

well, I'm trying to play with my opponent, but the guy is winding ... I'll be expected YOU ENTER TODAY!

Edit: won 2-0

Activity POST.

well, I'm trying to play with my opponent, but the guy is winding ... I'll be expected YOU ENTER TODAY!

Edit: won 2-0
lmao what a champion

FLCL clearly told him that hazards were banned, hopefully the host will be able to clear this up

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I was there to see the match and can confirm that FLCL, very clearly I may add, told him that hazards were banned in the tourney. He even gave him a second chance to fix his team rather than taking the free win. The host should be able to work things out from here, but MAlkaviano claiming that he won 2-0 is ludicrous and immature.

This tournament is standard BW2 OU, except:
Pokemon may only use attacks coming off their weaker attack stat (e.g. Machamp can only use Special moves, Espeon can only use Physical moves)*. Status and other non-attacking moves are allowed (e.g. Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Rain Dance, Protect, Substitute, etc.).
Only Pokemon with a difference of at least 50 between their Attack and Special Attack stats are allowed. The list of allowed Pokemon is provided below.
For balancing purposes, no hazards are allowed.

I did not understand much the rule, but in the end says that the hazards are allowed?

Edit:
if I really have broken the rule, excuse me and ignore my post

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no hazards are allowed.
it says no hazards.
As in hazards are not allowed.

EDIT: maybe you will understand this better
riscos de entrada não são permitidos.

in other news, my opponent has still not responded.

Activity post. I agreed with Myzozoa to play on Sunday but he didn't appear at the scheduled time. I'll try to get this done as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)