1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

The OM Mashed Potato Award for Excellent Posting

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by DTC, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Welcome OM posters.

It's common knowledge that the Other Metagames sub-forum has been quite dead for a long time. In an attempt to increase activity as well as recognize some of the excellent posters in this sub-forum, I am introducing the (Mashed) Poster of the Arbitrary Time Period (MPotATp or MAshed Potato) award! These awards will be given out whenever, but a rough guideline is every 1-2 weeks a new person will be crowned Mashed Potato. Winning this award a few times may lead to other rewards, such as pretty badges [​IMG].

Here are some guidelines to how you can get the Mashed Potato Award:
    • Actively make quality posts
    • Good leadership of metagame threads
    • Know and follow all the rules

If you make threads for interesting metagames, make quality posts in said metagame thread, lead the discussion, and run projects in the thread, it's a very effective way to get this award and potentially get some postbit under your name.

Cheers!
  2. Jukain

Jukain fuck redew
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

holy fuck i love mashed potatoes. will follow this closely.
  3. Level 51

Level 51 getting worse at mons day by day
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

Are we even giving this out any more? :O
  4. Oiawesome

Oiawesome

If this is still going I really want to get one ive been trying to follow those guidlines anyway for posting so it shouldent bee too much of a change in my life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)