1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The OM Mashed Potato Award for Excellent Posting

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by DTC, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

Welcome OM posters.

It's common knowledge that the Other Metagames sub-forum has been quite dead for a long time. In an attempt to increase activity as well as recognize some of the excellent posters in this sub-forum, I am introducing the (Mashed) Poster of the Arbitrary Time Period (MPotATp or MAshed Potato) award! These awards will be given out whenever, but a rough guideline is every 1-2 weeks a new person will be crowned Mashed Potato. Winning this award a few times may lead to other rewards, such as pretty badges [​IMG].

Here are some guidelines to how you can get the Mashed Potato Award:
    • Actively make quality posts
    • Good leadership of metagame threads
    • Know and follow all the rules

If you make threads for interesting metagames, make quality posts in said metagame thread, lead the discussion, and run projects in the thread, it's a very effective way to get this award and potentially get some postbit under your name.

Cheers!
  2. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

holy fuck i love mashed potatoes. will follow this closely.
  3. Level 51

Level 51 by far the worst
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

Are we even giving this out any more? :O
  4. Oiawesome

Oiawesome

If this is still going I really want to get one ive been trying to follow those guidlines anyway for posting so it shouldent bee too much of a change in my life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)