Welcome everyone to Round 7! If you're new to the Orange League, check out this thread. But without any further ado, let's get into the next challenge!
(Art by Kadew)
(Art by Kadew)
~*Challenge*~For this round, we take a trip back to the Gameboy Advance for a challenge in Emerald version!
This challenge is simple: Catch as many Pokemon as possible in 1 hour and 30 minutes on a brand new save file!
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Pokemon Emerald Version.
2. New save file, name your character "OLR7"
3. Catch as many Pokemon as possible in the time limit of 1:30. Any screenshots with an in-game time of 1:30 or higher will not be counted.
4. No glitch abuse, cheats, save state abuse, RNG manipulation, screenshot manipulation, submitting someone else's score as your own, etc. If we have solid reason to believe you have cheated you WILL be permanently disqualified from this round and all future rounds, as well as have your name stricken from the leader board. Also, Hulavuta will cry.
5. No sign-ups required, but posting on this topic if you're interested in competing would be appreciated.
6. All submissions must be in by 11:59PM EST on March 28th, 2014.
7. In the unlikely event of a tie, the person who submitted their score first will win.
Start a Conversation with TheOrangeLeague and send us photographic (screenshots or camera photos) proof of your score. What we are looking for is the trainer card:
You can submit as many times as you'd like. Only scores submitted to TheOrangeLeague via private conversation will be counted.
If you have any further questions, first refer to the main topic. If that fails, then contact either Hulavuta or Jimera0 via forum conversation or in #orangeislands.
Good luck everyone, and have fun!
And uhh... sorry for the delay again.