1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Challenge The Orange League - Round 2 - Congratulations Team SteelSeed

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by TheOrangeLeague, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Within the basement of the Pokethlon there are four separate levels that show high scores of various things; the third level showcases high scores for all events.
  2. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

Well, life decided "NOPE FUCK YOU SoS", so I had no chance to work on this. That said, wouldn't have been able to beat any score anyway.
  3. PoJ

PoJ

Nice job, Zystral! And, congrats once again, Team SteelSeed!

I should have tried harder on the snow throw... oh well :p
  4. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

And here I was worried 17 billion points wouldn't be enough XD.

And yes, I do mean 17 billion. That top score was mine as well; I took the picture before I entered in my initials, in case you needed proof that the score was earned during the competition, not before. The little asterisk placeholder blinks and I must've caught it mid- blink.

I know that it's not relevant to the standings, but just for posterity you should make the change :P. I want to see how long that score stands!

Anyway, congratulations to everyone, and hurray for team SteelSeed! I guess I got lucky being recruited into this team XD.

EDIT: Leaderboards also need to be updated still, though maybe you're waiting to make sure all the scores are properly settled before then? Or just maybe they're waiting to be cached. Anyway, thought I'd point it out, just in case.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)