Challenge The Orange League - Round 2 - Congratulations Team SteelSeed

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Within the basement of the Pokethlon there are four separate levels that show high scores of various things; the third level showcases high scores for all events.

Well, life decided "NOPE FUCK YOU SoS", so I had no chance to work on this. That said, wouldn't have been able to beat any score anyway.

Nice job, Zystral! And, congrats once again, Team SteelSeed!

I should have tried harder on the snow throw... oh well :p

And here I was worried 17 billion points wouldn't be enough XD.

And yes, I do mean 17 billion. That top score was mine as well; I took the picture before I entered in my initials, in case you needed proof that the score was earned during the competition, not before. The little asterisk placeholder blinks and I must've caught it mid- blink.

I know that it's not relevant to the standings, but just for posterity you should make the change :P. I want to see how long that score stands!

Anyway, congratulations to everyone, and hurray for team SteelSeed! I guess I got lucky being recruited into this team XD.

EDIT: Leaderboards also need to be updated still, though maybe you're waiting to make sure all the scores are properly settled before then? Or just maybe they're waiting to be cached. Anyway, thought I'd point it out, just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)