Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
sorry to blabber during voting period, but this claims that Entei's HA will be Defiant...do we have guys from here working with GF or are they spying on us. We should CopyRight our other creations.

sorry to blabber during voting period, but this claims that Entei's HA will be Defiant...do we have guys from here working with GF or are they spying on us. We should CopyRight our other creations.
He said after GF stole Grass+Dragon typing for Mega Sceptile. It didn't win but it Grass+Dragon Sceptile was on the slate...

And to make this more somewhat more relevant Dragalge+Agility. Because we need more non-mega cleaners and screw King's Shield

He said after GF stole Grass+Dragon typing for Mega Sceptile. It didn't win but it Grass+Dragon Sceptile was on the slate...

And to make this more somewhat more relevant Dragalge+Agility. Because we need more non-mega cleaners and screw King's Shield
In our defense, we did have scept with that typing slated and few weeks later he was nounced but yah know, coinkydink (coincidence if ya dont like odd words).

Sorry, I was accusing GF of stealing ideas from Smogon, not the other way around
I guess i worded it wrong cause i ment that in our defense we couodjt have known theyd do that but it was funny it happened. For some reason i keep thinking its better saying not stolen, just a coinkydink.

King's Shield Slowking bc dont we all miss aegislash destroying the metagame and forcing about 400 pokemon out of viability
To be fair, king's shield really didn't have that much to do with that, it was king's shield and stance change along with the typing and stats. Slow king won't be able to bait attacks like slash could, and it will be much more vulnerable if it does it and didn't get the attack drop. There is recovery tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)