Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Already Edited it ;lmlm so guess its fine. We fucked up and it happens. Happened before and try as we might it may happen gain. Only human so don't complain much
It isn't a matter of complaining; it's a matter of holding ourselves responsible. I was only apologizing.

I'm not sure how we fucked up if we made a pokemon more viable, the actual point of this project

w/e, regenerator florges

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wow, a lot of love for Florges, and some odd hate for Entei. Fun fact: my first pokemon game ever was a badly translated ROM of Gold. Only the first two towns had been translated, and I had to guess what was happening beyond that point. At one point Entei randomly appeared and crashed my game. I had no idea what had just happened, because it was all in Japanese - I just saw this weird thing appear and then the ROM crashed. I hadn't saved in a while, either.

So yeah, I like the Defiant buff, but fuck you, Entei. I'm voting for Cobalion + Intimidate.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Fuk Why people vote that we already have mola. Going for DEFIANT ENTEI because it's cool and don't want to use sharp everytime i make spikes HO

Wow, a lot of love for Florges, and some odd hate for Entei. Fun fact: my first pokemon game ever was a badly translated ROM of Gold. Only the first two towns had been translated, and I had to guess what was happening beyond that point. At one point Entei randomly appeared and crashed my game. I had no idea what had just happened, because it was all in Japanese - I just saw this weird thing appear and then the ROM crashed. I hadn't saved in a while, either.

So yeah, I like the Defiant buff, but fuck you, Entei. I'm voting for Cobalion + Intimidate.
:D

Intimidate Cobalion. I hate Florges with a passion, and Entei already has Sacred Fire going for it. Cobalion is an amazing bulky pivot and can even pull off a fun special set. It gets my vote

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Defiant Entei - Great way to punish defog and intimidate users, looking at you Landorus-T, but certainly not as much Defog since its not taking a LO Draco from Latios. Intimidate Cobalion is really cool, but not being able to check / counter Bisharp as well is a bit off an off put imo.

Super tough call, but I like the Pokemon with the most possible new sets that have increased viability thanks to the change. Defiant Entei sounds awesome, but after looking at/posting calcs I'm almost afraid he's too much if you can gamble and make him work. Going with...

Cobalion + Intimidate

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
regenerator + florges
just like Slowbro , Amoongus its gonna be very great

Last edited:
Yes we already have so many annoying fat things with regen, why all these people want another one? ;_;
I was gonna go from more exihelerating that its not another damn intimidated Mon....but that works too.

Was more thinking it wouldn't be that popular initially but ah never knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)