The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here you go

• Dive Ball :Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy, Castform, Lileep, Hoppip, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Basculin and Wailmer

• Nest Ball :Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), Totodile, Cyndaquil, Wingull, Minun and Hoppip

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha, tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet, Anorith, Tirtouga, Aerodactyl and Carvanha

• Premier Ball :Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Plusle, Aron, Relicanth, Boufallant and skitty

• Ultra Ball : Shieldon, Chikorita and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball :Goldeen, Chikorita, Plusle, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball :Karrablast, Cranidos and Shieldon

• Great Ball :Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball :Carvanha, Burmy, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Minun, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball : Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Miltank, Almomomola and Karrablast

Arhan: Best I can think of that I'm interested in is Dive Ball Chikorita (lots of those breedables can be caught with their HA in ORAS now), if you think that's unfair feel free to pick out something else too. Spitback or flawless?

Arhan: Best I can think of that I'm interested in is Dive Ball Chikorita (lots of those breedables can be caught with their HA in ORAS now), if you think that's unfair feel free to pick out something else too. Spitback or flawless?
Spitbacks, how about heal ball skrelp + HA Spring deerling females and said nincada for it?

Hi rufusdrumknott, I am really liking this:
#228. Houndour
Timid Nature | Flash Fire | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Sucker Punch | Destiny Bond | Pursuit | Counter

I wonder if you'd like an HA Maractus with 4EMs in a Nest Ball, a bold Ledyba in a Repeat Ball, an HP Ground Pidgey with 4EMs in a Level Ball, an HA Grimer with 4EMs in a Dream Ball, or an HP Rock Wrumple in a Moon Ball? If you happen to want more than 1 mon (not holding my breath tho), then I can definitely pick more than one mons from your collection.

You will also receive a free perfect HA Modest Swirlix in a Luxury Ball (why Luxury? Cause it matches its shiny form and I am MM-breeding a shiny one).

Hi rufusdrumknott, I am really liking this:
#228. Houndour

I wonder if you'd like an HA Maractus with 4EMs in a Nest Ball, a bold Ledyba in a Repeat Ball, an HP Ground Pidgey with 4EMs in a Level Ball, an HA Grimer with 4EMs in a Dream Ball, or an HP Rock Wrumple in a Moon Ball? If you happen to want more than 1 mon (not holding my breath tho), then I can definitely pick more than one mons from your collection.

You will also receive a free perfect HA Modest Swirlix in a Luxury Ball (why Luxury? Cause it matches its shiny form and I am MM-breeding a shiny one).
Hi there! Sure can do, which Houndour do you like? I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Grimer and Moon Ball Wurmple, so you can go ahead and choose two more mons you like (for the Swirlix too ;) ). Spitback or flawless?

Take off skrelp :)
Alright, will VM you when I'm ready.

Good day Rufus!

I would be really interested in this little guy:
#175. Togepi
♂ | Hatched in Ambrette Town
Timid Nature | Super Luck | 07/31/31/31/30/31
Nasty Plot | Morning Sun | Growl | Charm
OT: Van Gaal | ID: 15661
Received in a giveaway by /u/BenZeTH

I have Pokemon X as my main file, so could I do a breeding/catching project for you? I'm actually new to this, never have done something like this before (just started to learn about IV's, gulp) and I would really like to try it out. Let's see if I have it in me to shake off the casual trainer in me. :D

Hi there! Sure can do, which Houndour do you like? I'm interested in the Dream Ball HA Grimer and Moon Ball Wurmple, so you can go ahead and choose two more mons you like (for the Swirlix too ;) ). Spitback or flawless?
All female and flawless please :p.

My offer:
Maractus, Nest
Modest Nature | Storm Drain | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Worry Seed | Leech Seed | Spikes | (I forget the last one, either Bulled Seed or Seed Bomb)

Grimer, Dream
Adamant Nature | Poison Touch | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Shadow Sneak | Curse | Shadow Punch | Stockpile

Wrumple, Moon
Modest Nature | Shield Dust | 31/x/30/31/30/30 HP Rock

Free Gift :D:
Swirlix, Luxury
Modest Nature | Unburden | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Yawn, Belly Drum

Wants:
Sigilyph, either Dusk or Dream is fine, whichever is easier for you
Timid Nature (Can I have Bold, though?) | Magic Guard | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Roost | Stored Power | Ancient Power | Psycho Shift

Lapras, either Moon or Love is fine, whichever is easier for you
Modest Nature | Water Absorb | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Whirlpool | Dragon Pulse | Freeze Dry | Ancient Power

Houndour, either Moon or Safari is fine, whichever is easier for you

Alright, if you're sure, can you do this for me please?

Pokemon: Poliwag in a Dive Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: Doesn't matter
Egg Moves: Refresh, Haze, Encore, Water Pulse

Would you like a nickname?

Note: I usually give these out for free as long as the other person wants a nickname but since you recently participated in my shiny giveaway, I hope you understand that I'd like to do a proper trade to make sure you're not just mooching off of me.

-request-
I'll give you Dusk Ball Sigilyph, Moon Ball Lapras, and Moon Ball Houndour for Dream Ball HA Grimer, Moon Ball Wurmple, and Luxury Ball Swirlix. Okay, I'll get you those, but it will take a few days because there are a lot of other things I want to focus on right now.

Alright, if you're sure, can you do this for me please?

Pokemon: Poliwag in a Dive Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: Doesn't matter
Egg Moves: Refresh, Haze, Encore, Water Pulse

Would you like a nickname?

Note: I usually give these out for free as long as the other person wants a nickname but since you recently participated in my shiny giveaway, I hope you understand that I'd like to do a proper trade to make sure you're not just mooching off of me.
Don't worry, that's perfectly understandable! I will start as soon as possible, though it might take a little while due to school work and such.
I'll contact you when it's ready, and meanwhile I'll brood on a nickname for Togepi. Thanks a lot for the oppurtunity!

I'll give you Dusk Ball Sigilyph, Moon Ball Lapras, and Moon Ball Houndour for Dream Ball HA Grimer, Moon Ball Wurmple, and Luxury Ball Swirlix. Okay, I'll get you those, but it will take a few days because there are a lot of other things I want to focus on right now.
Sure, I'll send you a PM when I am done breeding your mons :) Take your time, though, there's absolutely no rush :).

Update with a couple of shinies:

#349. Feebas
♂ | Nicknamed 'Gwyn' | Hatched in Shalour City
Bold Nature | Swift Swim | 31/20/31/31/31/31
Splash | Haze | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat
OT: Angus | ID: 05085
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Flabagaf

#577. Solosis
♂ | Nicknamed 'Epiphron' | Hatched in Anistar City
Bold Nature | Magic Guard | 31/18/31/31/31/31
Night Shade | Trick | Acid Armor | Helping Hand
OT: Celes | ID: 08079
Bred by me, hatched by ooh_shiny
And my shop is now going to be temporarily closed while I concentrate on Cresselia. Only reason I didn't do this earlier is because I seriously did not expect people to pay attention to my shop haha. I will continue to post with updates though, and I am still open to those who simply want a finished shiny or legendary or whatever, anything that doesn't require effort on my part ^_^

Edit: *changes trade thread name* *laughs at own joke*

Last edited:
Updating with an egg I've been holding onto for a couple of months that finally got hatched:

#280. Ralts
♀ | Nicknamed 'Elizabeth' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Timid Nature | Trace | 31/00/31/30/30/31
Memento | Shadow Sneak | Destiny Bond | Mean Look
OT: Victorique | ID: 42438
Bred by me, hatched by /u/ryokon
I'm also opening my thread again because my love affair with Cresselia is on hold Cresselia hates me I need a break from SRing that cow Cresselia so I'm going to be breeding on my X for a while. Feel free to request something, lovelies.

Little update:

#399. Bidoof
♀ | Nicknamed 'Ophelos' | Hatched in Shalour City
Adamant Nature | Moody | 31/31/31/03/31/31
Rollout | Aqua Tail | Quick Attack | Endure
OT: Patrick | ID: 20297
Bred by me, hatched by /u/the_ravenous_red
You know, I like female Pokemon best, so I think I'm going to mostly only breed female shinies from now on. Bonus in that you can then breed from them if you get one ;) So I'll probably be revisiting some of my old TSV hatches. Chances are, if they're not female, I'm not happy with them.

Last edited:
Added a new rule about typing coherently, 30+ breedables, and banners for the regional breedables sections. My laziness shines through in that I just reworked some old stuff and it is unfortunately obvious, some of those banners are pretty bad.

saw ur profile. it said if i said cute avi then free poke.
cute avatar!(but seriously cute XD)
C'mon, you could at least put some heart in it. Don't say it like it's a rule in a giveaway or something; even if it was a rule in a giveaway, I'd expect people to be more sincere. PM me what breedable you'd like.

But yeah, it's pretty cute, isn't it?? This episode isn't close to any of my favourites, but the Candace/Jeremy subplot is pretty good. I love how Jeremy has this picture in his guitar case in The Lizard Whisperer.

I've spent better two weeks, but hey, we're all losers here.

#488. Cresselia (lv. 50)
Bold Nature | Levitate | 30/15/31/31/31/31
Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Slash
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
SRed by me. Nicknameable.
Non-redis.

Nicknamed and EV-trained version coming soon, which will be fully-redis and free to anyone who intends to use her for battle!​

Here it is, the reason you guys (probably) liked the post up there:

#488. Cresselia (lv. 100)
♀ | Nicknamed 'Moonbeam'
Bold Nature | Levitate | 30/15/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Light Screen | Reflect | Moonblast | Moonlight

SRed by me. This is fully-redis and free to ayone who wishes to use her for battle. You can ask for a nickname change, reset her EVs to do it differently, whatever, just make sure this Cresselia fulfills her dream of being involved in lots of big battles! If you can clone, you should give copies out to other people who want to use her.
And a new nicknameable shiny:

#650. Chespin
♂ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Impish Nature | Bulletproof | 13/31/31/31/31/31
Belly Drum | Curse | Spikes | Synthesis
Received in a giveaway by /u/clawnchair
Also changing my 'nicknameable shinies' section to a 'freebies' section, which will include EV-trained mons. I'll donate/have donated EV-trained mons to EnGarde's Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution though so it's easier to ask her since I can't clone.

Hello! CMT for this?
#710. Pumpkaboo
♀ | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Impish Nature | Frisk | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow
OT: 루딜 | ID: 46620
Bred by me, hatched by /u/rudil
You may ask for it to come with an Everstone but please return an Everstone of your own!
If you find anything on my thread I'd like to swap everstones with you.
Anyways Thanks!

EDIT: Btw I can clone, so can I clone that Metagross?

Hello! CMT for this?
#710. Pumpkaboo
♀ | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Impish Nature | Frisk | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow
OT: 루딜 | ID: 46620
Bred by me, hatched by /u/rudil
You may ask for it to come with an Everstone but please return an Everstone of your own!
If you find anything on my thread I'd like to swap everstones with you.
Anyways Thanks!

EDIT: Btw I can clone, so can I clone that Metagross?
You can have it for free. I don't have any clones on me atm though, so I'd have to trade the Pumpkaboo and Metagross for you to clone, and you can just return the originals to me when you're done with. Check my times of availability in my info post and PM me what times you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)