Not open for further replies.
TSV hatches:

#041. Zubat
♂ | Nicknamed 'Ghoul Mouth' | Hatched in Ambrette Town
Impish Nature | Infiltrator | 31/31/31/02/31/31
Leech Life | Defog | Brave Bird | Hypnosis
OT: Nitros | ID: 60387
Bred by TyVip, hatched by /u/bobeinu

(The hatcher went off several times during the hatch. Maybe he cloned it despite his promises not to. This was bred to be a Golbat.)​
As a guy who always catches a zubat in his playthroughs, that thing is sexy!

Hey I'm looking for these shinies:

Pokemon: Solosis
Ability:
Magic Gaurd, though Regenerator is ok too.
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 pref
Egg Moves: nightshade
Nickname: Epiphron
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes:

Pokemon: Shuppet
Ability:
frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 pref
Egg Moves: shadow sneak
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes:

Pokemon: Tepig
Ability:
thick fat (I'm not actually positive this out yet?)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 pref
Egg Moves: superpower
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes:

Sorry if I'm getting the forms or information wrong, I'm still fairly new here. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
-request-
I'd prefer you fill out the full form and leave the info you don't need blank. And you want to request three shinies at once, seriously? I'll do one at a time and you can come back after I've done that and ask for the next one. I haven't listed Tepig in my breedables either, and its HA is as of yet unreleased. I'll do the Solosis first, let me know what you're offering in return.

Oh I'm sorry for the missing info. I meant to specify that those were in order of priority in the event one wasn't an option. The solosis is more than enough on its own, thank you.

Oh I'm sorry for the missing info. I meant to specify that those were in order of priority in the event one wasn't an option. The solosis is more than enough on its own, thank you.
Oh alright then. So that's no nickname for you? What are you offering in return? I haven't actually accepted the request yet since I don't know what you're giving me.

No nickname, that's correct. Could you point me to what you're looking for in exchange? I'm having a little difficulty digging through the OP info.
I find that offensive. I made my OP so simple that even my ADHD brain can process it without effort! (Just kidding.) Here are my wants from the second post with the header Information:

Wants:
  • Rare Ball females.
  • Transfer-only Egg Moves.
  • Generally not interested in shinies or legendaries.
Specific Wants:
  • Pretty much every HA Dream Ball female I don't yet have.
  • Moon Ball females I don't yet have.
  • Female Fossilmons in Pokeballs I don't yet have.
  • Female Johto starters in Pokeballs I don't yet have.
If you have any of these, please list all of them (PM me if the list is too long). If you don't, tell me which games you have and I'll tell you what I'd like.

Let me dig through my bank, but I have Plat, Dream Radar, SS, B2, X, Y and AS if anything in there interests you that would make life easier on both of us I think.

Let me dig through my bank, but I have Plat, Dream Radar, SS, B2, X, Y and AS if anything in there interests you that would make life easier on both of us I think.
I think PMing will also make life easier on us both, so do that when you've figured out what you have, please.

Edit: I love this new tagline but I think it should go into my sig, I really want to advertise my specialty. Still, it's hella catchy, not to mention very true ;)

Last edited:
Updating with DragonFanatic1986's shiny Magikarp, unfortunately a female, but whatever. Also replacing BirdJesus with Clarissa, who is fully redis, unlike BirdJesus.

#016. Pidgey
♀ | Nicknamed 'Clarissa' | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Timid Nature | Keen Eye | 31/04/31/30/30/31
Brave Bird | Defog | Uproar | Foresight
OT: Shadow | ID: 03316
Bred by my, hatched by /u/ashadowofdarkness

(Too many Shadows ...)

#129. Magikarp
♀ | Nicknamed 'Skulkraken' | Hatched in Ambrette Aquarium
Adamant Nature | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/23/31/31
Splash
OT: Max | ID: 05491
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Asshole-Max​

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey rufus got another request. Hopefully you can accept. I don't care how long you take with this one.

Pokemon: Charmander
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes: Nickname I'll leave to you

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, let me ask you this. I'm a fan of dragons, obviously. Any recommendations from you as far as collecting shinies of them from you?

Well, let me ask you this. I'm a fan of dragons, obviously. Any recommendations from you as far as collecting shinies of them from you?
Well, I have a shiny Bagon and a shiny Gible already. If you just want to collect shinies, I'd actually recommend asking other threads because if you ask me to breed shinies, it will obviously take much longer than if you just went on a shopping spree in the trade threads here! If you insist on wanting them custom bred though, I really couldn't say, except maybe allow me some leeway and interest in breeding. You can get a Jolly Charmander anywhere. A Careful one? Not so much. It might be pretty easy to find shinies in matching balls too, but I much prefer those that are contrasting or thematically matching.

Seems a bit selfish of me to say what I want though haha.

Oathkeeper

lol, no not at all. We all know what we want right? The Bagon to start would be cool. Is there a limit to your breeding?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey Rufus, mind if I can get a copy of this? Gen V roamer abuse is something I've never been able to effectively do. x-x
#642. Thundurus (lv. 100)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/18/30/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Taunt | Nasty Plot | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power [Ice]
OT: Kurt | ID: 00007
Kaphotics' shiny Thundurus, traded to me by Dyj10
Not currently in stock.

I assume the "Not currently in stock" means you don't have any clones on hand? If so, I can clone and trade back the original?

lol, no not at all. We all know what we want right? The Bagon to start would be cool. Is there a limit to your breeding?
Replied through PM.

Hey Rufus, mind if I can get a copy of this? Gen V roamer abuse is something I've never been able to effectively do. x-x
#642. Thundurus (lv. 100)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/18/30/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Taunt | Nasty Plot | Thunderbolt | Hidden Power [Ice]
OT: Kurt | ID: 00007
Kaphotics' shiny Thundurus, traded to me by Dyj10
Not currently in stock.

I assume the "Not currently in stock" means you don't have any clones on hand? If so, I can clone and trade back the original?
Hey Xen. I'm really sorry about this but I think I've left this Thundurus in my Battle Box and I'm currently on Crescent Isle so I can't reach my PC. There are lots of people who can help with you that Thundurus though, and if when I get that flawless Cresselia, I'll help you if you still need it.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey Xen. I'm really sorry about this but I think I've left this Thundurus in my Battle Box and I'm currently on Crescent Isle so I can't reach my PC. There are lots of people who can help with you that Thundurus though, and if when I get that flawless Cresselia, I'll help you if you still need it.
That's cool, I'm not in any rush. Take your time. :)

gl with the Cresselia btw. I still have yet to find Crescent Isle in my game. x_x

CMT For:

#348. Rayquaza (UT lv. 50)
Naive Nature | Air Lock | 30/31/31/31/31/31
Rest | Air Slash | Ancient Power | Outrage
OT: Chevar | ID: 00523
Chev4's shiny Rayquaza, traded to me by Pokeguy.
Currently in stock: 2

Hey Rufus, I really like the EMs on Nincada, can I have a female spitback for my spare dive ball Burmy(has HA)?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)