The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have it for free. I don't have any clones on me atm though, so I'd have to trade the Pumpkaboo and Metagross for you to clone, and you can just return the originals to me when you're done with. Check my times of availability in my info post and PM me what times you can trade.
if your available now i can clone them in reletively short time for you.

if your available now i can clone them in reletively short time for you.
Sorry, I wasn't, I'm at work at the times other than I specified. Are you in a rush? I'll be available tonight, but I'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow afternoon and I don't have any break times to sneak online beforehand tomorrow.

Sorry, I wasn't, I'm at work at the times other than I specified. Are you in a rush? I'll be available tonight, but I'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow afternoon and I don't have any break times to sneak online beforehand tomorrow.
No theres no rush, im central standard time. Whenever you can is okay. :)

Update:

Shiny:

#532. Timburr
♀ | Nicknamed 'Emmeline' | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Adamant Nature | Iron Fist | 31/31/31/09/31/31
Wide Guard | Counter | Drain Punch | Mach Punch
OT: Sara | ID: 06538
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Dakkon426

Freebies:
(I can hopefully ask my cloner to clone you their corresponding items too. This is my current Battle Spot Rotations team, I'll make a post about them in the Battle Maison thread once I get a good enough streak in case you want to give it a go.)

#134. Vaporeon (lv. 74) @ Leftovers
♂ | Nicknamed 'Repun Kamui'
Bold Nature | Water Absorb | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 44 Sp. Def
Wish | Protect | Scald | Heal Bell
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
Nicknameable. All moves are PP-maxed

#428. Lopunny (lv. 52) @ Lopunnite
♀ | Nicknamed 'Vermillion' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Jolly Nature | Limber | 31/31/31/04/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Return | Substitute | Power-Up Punch | Drain Punch
OT: Monchhichi | ID: 28746
Bred by me, hatched by /u/moncchichimonk. All moves are PP-maxed.

#445. Garchomp (lv. 72) @ Rocky Helmet
♂ | Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/20/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Def / 252 Spe
Dragon Claw | Earthquake | Rock Slide | Swords Dance
OT: Scott | ID: 54574
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23. All moves are PP-maxed

#707. Klefki (lv. 50) @ Light Clay
♂ | Nicknamed 'Kupua'
Bold Nature | Prankster | 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp. Def
Draining Kiss | Light Screen | Reflect | Calm Mind
Nicknameable. All moves are PP-maxed.​

And now, I know I go back and forth between opening and closing my thread a lot (the very reason I initially just had a list and not a thread), but it's my thread and I can do whatever I want with it :] I think I'll be closing it for a long time this time though. I'm really busy these days and there's a lot of irl crap going on that I unfortunately have to deal with. I still love everyone here but Pokemon trading doesn't make me happy like it used to, so I'm going to take a break. I'll still be here every day though.

I've also taken out the link to my graphics requesting info post because I didn't enjoy doing them as much as I thought I would. If you're on my whitelist, you can still request them though, and I'll do it with pleasure.

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything from my thread at all, but be prepared to deal with long delays (like 1-3 weeks depending on what you want).

I'm going to keep this open because updating my thread is something that makes me happy, but I'll just be using this post to stealth-update so please don't post here. I may open this again a) if I change jobs (I really wanted to work part-time but shortness of staff forced me to work full-time), or b) when I move back to my hometown in September or c) get therapy. Why did I just full-out rant here I'm too stressed for this. Screw it, it's my thread.

-

Update 23/1

#001. Bulbasaur
♂ | Hatched in Fortree City
Calm Nature | Overgrow | 31/xx/31/14/31/30
Ingrain | Giga Drain | Amnesia | Leaf Storm
Bred and hatched by me.

#285. Shroomish
♀ | Nicknamed 'Umbrella' | Hatched in Battle Chateau
Jolly Nature | Quick Feet | 31/31/31/10/31/31
Bullet Seed | Drain Punch | Charm | Natural Gift
OT: Robin | ID: 42211
Bred by me, hatched by /u/thedorkesthour
-

Update 2/2

It's easier to update breedables this way.

#524. Roggenrola
Adamant Nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Wide Guard | Heavy Slam | Gravity | Curse

(Thank you Jkickit for the parent. HA available upon request.)

#550. Basculin
Jolly Nature | Adaptability | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Rage | Revenge | Whirlpool | Agility

#580. Ducklett
Timid Nature | Hydration | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Steel Wing | Air Cutter | Brine

(Thank you Jkickit for the parent.)

#582. Vanillite
Timid Nature | Ice Body | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ice Shard | Water Pulse | Autotomize | Iron Defense

#595. Joltik
Timid Nature | Compound Eyes | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Camouflage | Disable | Pin Missile | Pursuit

#616. Shelmet
Modest Nature | Overcoat | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Baton Pass | Encore | Spikes | Guard Split

(Thank you Jkickit for the parent.)

#632. Durant
Jolly Nature | Hustle | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Rock Climb | Baton Pass | Feint Attack | Thunder Fang

-

Update 10/2

Removed my 'Freebies' section and rearranged the Pokemon into the appropriate region's posts. These Pokemon are still free, but having a post titled 'Freebies' was attracting huge assholes.

-

Update 13/2

#624. Pawniard
♀ | Nicknamed 'Khawlah' | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Adamant Nature | Defiant | 31/31/31/15/31/31
Sucker Punch | Psycho Cut | Pursuit | Stealth Rock
OT: Angus | ID: 05085
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Flabagaf

Bisharp = bishop + sharp -> bishop in Arabic chess = alfil -> alfil = elephant in Arabic -> Prophet Muhammad (s) was born in the year of the elephant -> founder of Islam -> famous female Muslim hero = Khawlah.
-

Update 16/2

Added the reasons for the nicknames I chose for shinies.

-

Update 17/2

#479. Rotom
Hatched in Sea Mauville
Bold Nature | Levitate | 31/31/31/31/31/25
Astonish | Thunder Wave | Thunder Shock | Confuse Ray
Received in a giveaway by /u/Wolfehhh. Nicknameable.
-

Update 24/2:

I'm trying to get a good lot of shinies hatched before I reopen my trade thread, been talking to my mum lately and it looks like I might have more free time after the hols.

#175. Togepi
♂ | Nicknamed 'Dearheart' | Hatched in Mossdeep City
Bold Nature | Serene Grace | 31/20/31/31/31/31
Charm | Stored Power | Morning Sun | Nasty Plot
OT: Sepiolith | ID: 25803

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Sepiolith. The nickname comes from Adora Belle Dearheart, who was given the nickname 'Spike' by her boyfriend, and the 'toge' in Togepi means spike.​

Last edited:
dream ha growlithe, ha dream horsea, dream ha larvitar, dream ha relicanth, dream ha snorlax
counting relicanth and snorlax as two. spitbacks with at least 4 ivs if possible since thats what my parents are. female.

also interested in dream ha hippopotas, dream ha snover and a lot of other sinnoh and unova ha dreams i dont have.

dream ha growlithe, ha dream horsea, dream ha larvitar, dream ha relicanth, dream ha snorlax
counting relicanth and snorlax as two. spitbacks with at least 4 ivs if possible since thats what my parents are. female.

also interested in dream ha hippopotas, dream ha snover and a lot of other sinnoh and unova ha dreams i dont have.
Dammit, don't post in threads that CLEARLY say they're closed. Rufus is only using this for updating, and if you wanted to ask for something, at least post on her profile/send her a PM, not bump a thread. The only reason this isn't locked is because, like I said, Rufus is using this for updating.

So I've been meaning to re-open my trade thread for a while; even though I haven't actually got a lot more free time these days, I just really miss trading with you guys. I have wifi at work though, so as long as I don't have a class at that time, I can technically get online whenever, like in between marking papers and stuff. I was going to wait until I got some other stuff done but you know what, I'd probably end up waiting forever so here goes an update.

I've been mainly using the TMBM to breed shinies these days since most of my females have EMs and at least a few perfect IVs, so sometimes the shinies I choose to breed will be a bit random. This way is more fun though, I got almost all of these bred and hatched over just a couple of days! (Don't laugh, that's a lot for me ;_;)

#037. Vulpix
♂ | Nicknamed 'Kyuu-kun' | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Timid Nature | Drought | 31/26/31/31/30/31
Extrasensory | Heat Wave | Disable | Hypnosis
OT: Corey | ID: 49880

Bred by me, hatched by /u/uilas. The nickname just means nine-kun.
I know I generally like female Pokemon and I was originally not going to get this egg hatched at all, but there's just something charmingly masculine about Ninetales, I quite like him now.

#109. Koffing
♀ | Nicknamed 'Bakudan' | Hatched in Mt. Chimney
Bold Nature | Levitate | 31/09/31/31/31/31
Pain Split | Swallow | Stockpile | Toxic Spikes
OT: Raven | ID: 00477

Bred by me, hatched by Meultima. The nickname is Japanese for bomb.

#333. Swablu
♀ | Nicknamed 'Mytyl' | Hatched in Coumarine City
Adamant Nature | Natural Cure | 31/31/31/16/31/31
Pursuit | Haze | Dragon Rush | Feather Dance
OT: Sophie | ID: 44478

Bred by me, hatched by /u/cinnamonice. Nickname comes from one of the characters in the play The Blue Bird, which Altaria is partly based on.
Will do a Modest male named 'Tyltyl' soon!

#561. Sigilyph
♀ | Nicknamed 'Esmerelda' | Hatched in Geosenge Town
Timid Nature | Magic Guard | 31/05/31/31/31/31
Skill Swap | Psycho Shift | Stored Power | Ancient Power
OT: Edge | ID: 35825

Bred by me, hatched by /u/urbancats. The nickname is the name of my favourite fictional witch, Granny Weatherwax.
The OT makes me giggle, I keep thinking of 'T' Bread Wi' T' Edge!'. Sigilyph is one of my absolute favourite Pokemon, I'm so happy I finally got this! I've been using a Sigilyph in my in-game team every game since BW (except for ORAS, obviously), Esmerelda is my tribute to the most gorgeous psychic bird in existence.

#636. Larvesta
♀ | Nicknamed 'Tiger Lily' | Hatched in Shabboneau Castle
Timid Nature | Flame Body | 31/22/31/31/31/31
Ember | String Shot | Magnet Rise | Morning Sun
OT: Mobius | ID: 43440

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Col_Mobius. The nickname comes from the pattern on Volcarona's wings.
(Why did I not breed HP Ground smh self.)

#661. Fletchling
♂ | Nicknamed 'Fire Arrow' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Adamant Nature | Gale Wings | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Growl | Snatch | Tailwind | Quick Guard
OT: Cassie | ID: 32848

Bred by me, hatched by /u/EeveeArmy. Nickname is where Talonflame's Japanese name comes from.
Even the nickname is cheap; I was originally going to do Premier Ball, but when I was in the Friend Safari, I went 'Meh, it's my Fletchling, I can put it in a Luxury Ball if I feel like it' so I did.
I've added a few new rules, I'll probably take some of them off when I'm more free, but for now:
  • You can only trade for three breedables at a time, even if you only want spitbacks! Feel free to come back immediately afterwards if you so wish, just don't swamp me at one time. The only exception to this is if you want something from my spitback box (post #19), feel free to ask to trade for as many of those as you like.
  • Have the ability to clone the shiny/legendary/etc. that you want, please! If I see you around a lot and think you're trustworthy, I might even give you the shiny you want for you to get cloned and return a copy of later, but please at least promise that you can get it cloned.
  • I'll mainly want to breed pentaflawless even if we're trading breedables ... because I just like doing that. I will almost never mind just getting spitbacks in return though.
Okay, this huge post aside ... start asking me for stuff!!

Congrats on reopening as well, too!

CMT/what do I have to do for the perfect VGC Cress? Your other battle-ready 'mons are also very attractive (psst... I can clone). And I like other stuff too, but Cress is my priority :P.

Last edited:
Gratz on reopening :) I really loved the nickname reasoning you have, I'd ask for something(loved the bomb)but I can't clone so no Bakudan for me ):

P.S: Teach me how to nickname stuff!

omg what's with all this tinytext

Thanks so much for all the nice comments guys, you're all darlings <3

Congrats on the reopening :]

Edit: What can I do for Moonbeam the Cress? :o
Congrats on reopening as well, too!

CMT/what do I have to do for the perfect VGC Cress? Your other battle-ready 'mons are also very attractive (psst... I can clone). And I like other stuff too, but Cress is my priority :P.
Cresselia is free as long as you guys want the EV-trained version :) I only have UT copies rn though, so can I contact you later to clone her, Lady Val?

Gratz on reopening :) I really loved the nickname reasoning you have, I'd ask for something(loved the bomb)but I can't clone so no Bakudan for me ):

P.S: Teach me how to nickname stuff!
Haha, thanks! Just for that, want me to get Koffing cloned for ya when I get the chance? ;)

PS: 1. Look up what the Pokemon is based off of on Bulbapedia. 2. Look that thing up on Wikipedia. 3. Use the best name that pops out from the article.
Alternatively: 1. Look up what the Pokemon's Japanese name is based on. 2. Use one or more of the words involved. :p

Congrats on reopening your thread, Rufus! :D

I'd like a Safari ball Kanga.
Sure thing, love :) I already have an EV-trained Safari Ball Kanga btw (only just added it), would you like to clone that or would you like a freshly-bred one? I don't mind either way. Just let me know if you want EMs on a freshly-bred one.

#115. Kangaskhan (lv. 95) @ Kangaskhanite
♀ | Nicknamed 'Laminar'
Adamant Nature | Scrappy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sucker Punch | Power-Up Punch | Return | Earthquake
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728

Cured Pokerus. Has Skillful Battler Ribbon and Expert Battler Ribbon. Nickname is what layered plating armour is called, like what Kangaskhan has on her body.​

Cresselia is free as long as you guys want the EV-trained version :) I only have UT copies rn though, so can I contact you later to clone her, Lady Val?

Haha, thanks! Just for that, want me to get Koffing cloned for ya when I get the chance? ;)

PS: 1. Look up what the Pokemon is based off of on Bulbapedia. 2. Look that thing up on Wikipedia. 3. Use the best name that pops out from the article.
Alternatively: 1. Look up what the Pokemon's Japanese name is based on. 2. Use one or more of the words involved. :p

Sure thing, love :) I already have an EV-trained Safari Ball Kanga btw (only just added it), would you like to clone that or would you like a freshly-bred one? I don't mind either way. Just let me know if you want EMs on a freshly-bred one.

♀ | Nicknamed 'Laminar'

Cured Pokerus. Has Skillful Battler Ribbon and Expert Battler Ribbon. Nickname is what layered plating armour is called, like what Kangaskhan has on her body.​
Yeah, I want the EV'd version - though UT would also be nice so I could do my own VGC spread but I'll clone what you need me too :) (no complaints, Cress is super nice though I love tiny text lol).

Last edited:

♀ | Nicknamed 'Laminar'

Yea, if you can get it cloned, it'd be great :) CMT for anything you like for it :)

Awwwwww yeahhhhhhh congrats on your grand reopening! Is your shiny Dive Ball Squirtle NN'd? If it isn't, would you please CMT for it? I'd also be interested in your HP Flying Thundurus if possible. Lmk, thanks!

P.S. Unfortunately, I can't clone, but Menezjul has been kind enough to help me out with cloning when needed.

Edit: Will also want to request a couple spitback breedables. Namely Dream HA Grimer, Friend Ball Oddish (can you breed Calm on it?) & a Calm Lure Ball Psyduck. I'd also be interested in your Moon Ball Ekans from you spitback box. (I haven't gone over the 3 breedable limit have I?). Lmk, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Awwwwww yeahhhhhhh congrats on your grand reopening! Is your shiny Dive Ball Squirtle NN'd? If it isn't, would you please CMT for it? I'd also be interested in your HP Flying Thundurus if possible. Lmk, thanks!

P.S. Unfortunately, I can't clone, but Menezjul has been kind enough to help me out with cloning when needed.

Edit: Will also want to request a couple spitback breedables. Namely Dream HA Grimer, Friend Ball Oddish (can you breed Calm on it?) & a Calm Lure Ball Psyduck. I'd also be interested in your Moon Ball Ekans from you spitback box. (I haven't gone over the 3 breedable limit have I?). Lmk, thanks! :)
The Squirtle is not nicknamed (because I forgot to keep UT copies of the nicknamed version). I'll PM you about cloning it and the Thundurus later.

For the breedables, you're perfectly within the limit, don't worry :) Could I have HA Dream Ball Whismur, HA Dream Ball Weedle, Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, and Level Ball Rhyhorn, please? I'd prefer spitbacks, though I'll try to breed your 'mons flawless. Let me know if you have any specific egg moves request on the Psyduck since I'm going to add them anyway.

The Squirtle is not nicknamed (because I forgot to keep UT copies of the nicknamed version). I'll PM you about cloning it and the Thundurus later.

For the breedables, you're perfectly within the limit, don't worry :) Could I have HA Dream Ball Whismur, HA Dream Ball Weedle, Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, and Level Ball Rhyhorn, please? I'd prefer spitbacks, though I'll try to breed your 'mons flawless. Let me know if you have any specific egg moves request on the Psyduck since I'm going to add them anyway.
Awesome! Can we aim for next weekend for the trade? I don't have Wi-Fi during the week. :/ For Psyduck, the only EM I want for sure is Encore. I'll let you decide the rest. :) I have a Whismur and Heavy Ball Rhyhorn on hand so I'll just need to breed the Level Ball Rhyhorn and Dream Ball Weedle. Any EM requests?

Edit: If you insist on breeding flawless, would you mind trading me the eggs? No worries if that's an issue. :)

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in Kaphotic's HP Ice Thundurus and chev4's Naive Rayquaza. Although you mention that they are free as long as I can clone, is there any breedable or spitback in my thread that may interest you?

Last edited:
Hey, you didn't answer to my post ):< Whatever lol, not gonna shoot you for that
Also, if you need cloning, I can still use the browser exploits, so I can provide you with efficient and fast cloning until I update

Hey, so you're back! This Saturday I'll give you a surprise alright? :)

Random little text
Oh oops, didn't see this. I was in a bit of a rush this morning, sorry. Er, what kind of surprise? I'll be out of town this weekend though o_o

Hello! I am interested in Kaphotic's HP Ice Thundurus and chev4's Naive Rayquaza. Although you mention that they are free as long as I can clone, is there any breedable or spitback in my thread that may interest you?
I didn't see anything I need, but can I ask for your help cloning something else too? I don't need copies of the Thundurus and Rayquaza since I have some on hand already. You can keep a copy of what I need cloned too, PM me if that's cool with you :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay you're back! I'm really excited about this tbh, I'm also really happy you finally got a shiny Sigilyph :) I may have to get one off you sometime (also obligatory tinytext apparently..)

I noticed on your EV trained Cres that you're wasting four EVs in HP, since it has a 30 IV, both 252 and 248 give 226 HP at level 50. You can move those 4 into either SpA or Speed (won't make a difference having 8 SpD).

PS: Arhan I'm way better at nicknaming than rufus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)