The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryik7: Sorry, I am interested in some of your stuff but I only trade my nicknameable shinies for free if you pick nicknames for them, I don't trade them for things of value and I don't trade them unless you want a nickname.

If there's other stuff of mine you're interested in though, let me know because I am interested in your Safari Ball Pokemon, and your Dream Ball Porygon, Bronzor, and Dusk Ball Rotom if they're RNGed (assuming that's why you're offering them since they can't pass down their Pokeball and have no value otherwise).

ryik7: Sorry, I am interested in some of your stuff but I only trade my nicknameable shinies for free if you pick nicknames for them, I don't trade them for things of value and I don't trade them unless you want a nickname.

If there's other stuff of mine you're interested in though, let me know because I am interested in your Safari Ball Pokemon, and your Dream Ball Porygon, Bronzor, and Dusk Ball Rotom if they're RNGed (assuming that's why you're offering them since they can't pass down their Pokeball and have no value otherwise).
It just occurred to me that genderless breeding would end up in a pokeball. My mistake.

Not sure if you take 1:1 trades in this case, or what... I just picked out 3.

General notes: The gender of the pokemon is excessively important to me.
Pokemon:

Ability: Contrary
Hatching location: Nameless Cavern
Other notes: My favorite. I already possess one non-shiny Shuckle of my favorite set: Acupressure sweeping. (It's hilarious if it works) I was looking to get a contrary shell-smash Shuckle, and shininess would be the perfect way for them to be aesthetically identifiable.
Pokemon:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Morning Sun
Hatching location: Cave of Origin
Other notes: Back when I was young and just started playing pokemon, Rapidash was one of my favorite pokemon. While it isn't anymore, (Shuckle3adorable5u) it is still my favorite shiny.

Pokemon:

Ability: Arena Trap
Hatching location: Mirage Mountain
Other notes: Part of my current UU team on showdown.

I also got a name for the Spiritomb; CVIII

-request-
Wait, so you're asking for these Pokemon as shinies? So your Safari Ball Pokemon are shiny? I don't want shinies, I just want spitbacks of them. I do 1:1 for spitbacks. If you want a custom-bred shiny, I usually ask for three flawless female Pokemon in return. I want five of your Pokemon so if you're willing to breed them all the way I want them, then I can do two of those shinies. If you want all three, I'll pick a few more from your list for you to breed.

I'll clone you the Spiritomb but I hope you don't mind waiting, I'm going out soon so unless I can find a cloner right now, you'll have to wait until Sunday.

Wait, so you're asking for these Pokemon as shinies? So your Safari Ball Pokemon are shiny? I don't want shinies, I just want spitbacks of them. I do 1:1 for spitbacks. If you want a custom-bred shiny, I usually ask for three flawless female Pokemon in return. I want five of your Pokemon so if you're willing to breed them all the way I want them, then I can do two of those shinies. If you want all three, I'll pick a few more from your list for you to breed.

I'll clone you the Spiritomb but I hope you don't mind waiting, I'm going out soon so unless I can find a cloner right now, you'll have to wait until Sunday.
I don't actually. It's getting late here in this time zone.

Thank you for clarifying the trade rates. Should have known better than to think I would have anything smogon would want.

Regarding flawless, I would happily breed them for you, but I simply do not have the fathers, nor iv checker to do so properly. I really should get a move on with oras already, but the berries and bases man, the berries and bases. They are everywhere. I mean, I could breed them for you in absurd amounts and transfer large numbers to you at once if you wanted me to, but... yeah, at that point I imagine you'd rather just breed them yourself.

I don't suppose you would take a copious amount of Safari Ball spitbacks in exchange for one shiny? If not I guess my second choice would be to just trade two for a regular Diglett and a/that shiny Mareep.

We could work something out involving absurd loaning and soul silver safari grinding, but it's not much of a preposition considering I need to beat oras first for any such arrangement to be sensible.

I think you misunderstand. I do want your stuff, it's just that nobody wants to trade a shiny for a spitback. I'll get that Spiritomb for you once I get back and if you still want those shinies then you can come back after you have the means to breed the Pokemon I want for them.

I think you misunderstand. I do want your stuff, it's just that nobody wants to trade a shiny for a spitback. I'll get that Spiritomb for you once I get back and if you still want those shinies then you can come back after you have the means to breed the Pokemon I want for them.
Nobody also can breed shinies on command. Yes, I understand. Just a joke about how 99% of Smogon trading threads (and indeed pokemon trading threads in general) (justifiably) have standards far too high for a player of average means to have any part of.

If it interests you, I have one more pokemon I completely forgot about.

Spinda

Nature: Naughty
Ability: Tangled Feet
IVs: 29-31/23-24/31/25-26/7-8/16-17
Moves: Drain Punch/Sucker Punch/Teeter Dance/Hypnosis
Nickname: ♥Heart♥
Other notes: Still in generation five, in case you want a transfer move. Named by my sister. World's shittiest image quality courtesy of my incredibly shitty phone.

Anyway, it's a Spinda with a heart on its face. I don't know, some people like it, some don't.

But yeah, regarding Spiritomb, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I Reuploaded it onto photobucket. Can you see it now?

...Probably irrelevant anyway.

Last edited:
Hello there, I'm interested in some of your breedables (and that beautiful Diancie, but I'm afraid I haven't got anything to offer for her yet)!

#298. Azurill

Adamant Nature | Huge Power | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Superpower | Aqua Jet | Belly Drum
Female
(I'm aware this will come as a Marill!)

#585. Deerling

Jolly Nature | Sap Sipper| 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Grass Whistle | Agility | Baton Pass | Synthesis
Female

#710. Pumpkaboo (Super Size)

Impish Nature | Frisk | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow
Female

Does anything in my thread interests you for any of these?:D
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-great-library-trade-thread.3524149/

Also, may I contact you for checking the SV of some eggs (if I remember corretly, I believe you've checked some for me already on Reddit once!), please?

Can you make the timid ralts hp fire?
I can breed any of the Ralts Timid and HP Fire, which one would you like? Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

-request-
I'm interested in these with HA: Dream Ball Exeggcute, Dream Ball Rattata, Dream Ball Skarmory. Would you like to do a flawless or spitback trade?

If you want the Diancie, I'd happily take flawless females of these for it: HA Dream Ball Miltank, HA Dream Ball Trapinch, HA Dream Ball Yanma, Moon Ball Venonat.

Tell me if that sounds fair to you. And sure, you can PM me about egg checking any time.

Last edited:
I can breed any of the Ralts Timid and HP Fire, which one would you like? Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

I'm interested in these with HA: Dream Ball Exeggcute, Dream Ball Rattata, Dream Ball Skarmory. Would you like to do a flawless or spitback trade?

If you want the Diancie, I'd happily take flawless females of these for it: HA Dream Ball Miltank, HA Dream Ball Trapinch, HA Dream Ball Yanma, Moon Ball Venonat.

Tell me if that sounds fair to you. And sure, you can PM me about egg checking any time.
Oh, a spitback trade should be great!
And sure, I'd love that, I'll breed those flawless females for you! Thank you, pming you about the eggs, then.:D

I want timid ralts in a moon ball with hp fire,i saw on your lokes and you have a lot! But i also have females in other balls you dont have, like cottone in net ball with 4 egg moves and vullaby in ultra ball, but i have a lots more i just without my 3DS, can you make me a 6iv deino?

Hey, rufusdrumknott I am interested in these, can you check this list for them?

• Nest Ball Cyndaquil
  • Repeat Ball Chikorita
  • Quick Ball Anorith

• Sport Ball :All possible, no HA

• Dive Ball :Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy, Castform Hoppip and Wailmer

• Nest Ball :Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), Totodile, Wingull, Minun and Hoppip

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha, tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet and Carvanha

• Premier Ball :Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Plusle, Aron and skitty

• Ultra Ball : Shieldon and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball :Goldeen, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball :Karrablast, Cranidos and Shieldon

• Great Ball :Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball :Carvanha, Burmy, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Minun, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball : Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Miltank, Almomomola and Karrablast

Arhan: Interested in HA Premier Ball Shieldon, HA Premier Ball Kabuto, and HA Great Ball Cranidos. I'd like to do a spitback for spitback trade. Does that sound fine to you?

Edit: Actually I'm going to close my thread for a while. There's a lot I want to do like SRing legends and catching some FS Pokemon now that they're starting to become exclusive, and I'm not really interested in breeding right now. I will, of course, finish all current orders.

If anyone needs something from my thread, feel free to PM me, but I mostly only want to help active members of the community who need my help.

Last edited:
A friend asked for my opinion on the best balls for the legendaries in ORAS. I've matched them on how aesthetically pleasing they are for the most part, but the balls in brackets are just my personal preference. Shiny forms included where possible. Hopefully I haven't missed anything.

Caution: May take a few years to load.

(
)

(
)

(
)

(
)

(
)

(
)
(
Thanks, cant say...)

Text only:
Kyogre - Great. Primal Kyogre - Dive, Quick, Net, (Luxury)

Groudon - Repeat, Timer. Primal Groudon - Luxury, Repeat

Rayquaza - Nest. Mega Rayquaza - Nest, Dusk, Luxury

Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Deoxys-Speed - Repeat, Luxury, Net, Dusk.

Regirock - Timer. Regirock Shiny - Luxury

Regice - Dive. Regice Shiny - Dive

Registeel - Premie, Timer. Registeel Shiny - Dive, Luxury

Regigigas - Premier, Ultra, Nest. Regigigas Shiny - Net, Dive

Lugia - Premier, Dive. Lugia Shiny - Premier, Heal

Entei - Timer, Luxury. Entei Shiny - Luxury, (Premier)

Raikou - Ultra, Quick, (Heal). Raikou Shiny - Repeat

Suicune - Premier, Dive, Heal. Suicune Shiny - Net, Dive

Ho-oh - Repeat. Ho-oh Shiny - Repeat, Luxury, (Premier)

Heatran - Repeat, Timer, Luxury. Heatran Shiny - Repeat, Premier

Latias - Premier. Mega Latias - Premier, Heal

Latias Shiny - Premier, Quick. Mega Latias Shiny - Nest

Latios - Great, Dive. Mega Latios - Premier, Heal

Latios Shiny - Dive. Mega Latios Shiny - Nest

Uxie - Permier. Uxie Shiny - Repeat, Luxury

Mesprit - Heal, Premier. Mesprit Shiny - Heal.

Azelf - Great, Dive. Azelf Shiny - Dive

Dialga - Net, Dive. Dialga Shiny - Nest

Palkia - Heal, Premier. Palkia Shiny - Heal

Giratina, Giratina-O - Timer, Ultra, Luxury

Giratina Shiny, Giratina-O Shiny - Net, Dive, Luxury

Cobalion - Dive, Net. Cobalion Shiny - Quick

Terrakion - Timer, Luxury. Terrakion Shiny - Repeat, Timer

Virizion - Nest, (Dusk). Virizion Shiny - Heal

Thundurus-I, Thundurus-T - Net, Dive

Thundurus-I Shiny, Thundurus-T Shiny - Master

Tornadus-I, Tornadus-T - Nest, Dusk

Tornadus-I Shiny, Tornadus-T Shiny - Nest, Dusk

Landorus-I, Landorus-T - Timer, Premier

Landorus-I Shiny, Landorus-T Shiny - Repeat

Kyurem, Kyurem-White, Kyurem-Black - Net, Dive

Kyurem Shiny, Kyurem-White Shiny, Kyurem-Black Shiny - Net, Dive, Luxury

Reshiram - Premier. Reshiram Shiny - Premier, (Luxury)

Zekrom - Luxury. Zekrom Shiny - Luxury, Net, (Nest)

Cresselia - Heal, Dive. Cresselia Shiny - Dive, Master.

So many legendaries ...

Edit: Why didn't anybody tell me I missed Cresselia smh

Last edited:
Hi ruf!

Pokemon: Pidgey
Nature: Timid
Ability: Big Pecks
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or if you could do HP Ground it would be better, but if it's hard then just the first one mentioned :D
Egg Moves: Hurricane, Heat Wave so Default XD
Nickname: Bird Jesus 2.0
Hatching location: Somewhere cool HOHO
Redis rights:
Other notes:

Thank you so much for this ruf! :D

-request-
Just Rufus, please. Sure thing, I'll do HP Ground with the spread 31/xx/31/30/30/31, and you said you wanted Level Ball, right? That nickname is too long by 2 characters though, so is there some other nickname you'd like?

You have XY, right? If you can breed these for me, I'll get you the shiny Pidgey and the spitback Safari Ball Bagon.

Pokemon: Froakie
Nature: Naive
Ability: Doesn't matter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible (if not, I'll take 31/31/31/31/xx/31)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Camouflage, Water Sport, Mud Sport

Pokemon: Togepi
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Lucky Chant

And a small capture project: female Unnerve Axew in a Premier Ball.

I'll get started on your Pidgey when I can. My family has caught something and I'm feeling absolutely rotten so it might take a day or two.

Just Rufus, please. Sure thing, I'll do HP Ground with the spread 31/xx/31/30/30/31, and you said you wanted Level Ball, right? That nickname is too long by 2 characters though, so is there some other nickname you'd like?

You have XY, right? If you can breed these for me, I'll get you the shiny Pidgey and the spitback Safari Ball Bagon.

Pokemon: Froakie
Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible (if not, I'll take 31/31/31/31/xx/31)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Camouflage, Water Sport, Mud Sport

Pokemon: Togepi
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Lucky Chant

And a small capture project: female Unnerve Axew in a Premier Ball.

I'll get started on your Pidgey when I can. My family has caught something and I'm feeling absolutely rotten so it might take a day or two.
I'll start on what you want immediately, and I'll try my best to do those specifically Togepi HAHA.
Get well soon as well, Rufus!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon: Magikarp/Lure Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes: I wasn't able to copy and paste Magikarp and Pokeball images

-request-
Accepted. Will take some time though. Can you do these for me please?

Pokemon: Whismur in a Heal Ball
Ability: Rattled
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Fake Tears, Disarming Voice, Hammer Arm

Pokemon: Skitty in a Premier Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Wonder Skin
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt, Tickle, Last Resort, Fake Out

Pokemon: Carvanha in a Premier Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: Doesn't matter
Egg Moves: Swift, Brine, Ancient Power

Updating completed projects and shinies I've received in giveaways. Some of these have been added for a while but I like to bring people's attention to them :p I don't think I'll update breedables in the future though, I receive them too fast and I barely have enough space in my PC these days either...

Nicknameable shinies:

#029. Nidoran♀
♀ | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Timid Nature | Hustle | 31/31/21/31/31/31
Growl | Scratch
OT: Van Gaal | ID: 15661
Received in a giveaway by /u/Kfloria

#077. Eevee
♀ | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Modest Nature | Anticipation | 26/31/31/31/31/31
Wish | Yawn | Curse | Stored Power
Received in a giveaway by /u/HorusORAS

#077. Eevee
♂ | Hatched in Crescent Isle
Bold Nature | Adaptability | 31/31/31/14/31/31
Wish | Curse | Yawn | Covet
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
Bred and hatched by me

(The balling hatch location alone should sell it tbh)

#335. Zangoose
♀ | Hatched in Shabboneau Castle
Jolly Nature | Immunity | 31/31/31/10/31/31
Feint | Metal Claw | Final Gambit | Night Slash
Received in a giveaway by /u/smitehamner

#396. Starly
♀ | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Adamant Nature | Keen Eye | 31/31/30/31/31/31
Tackle | Growl | Roost | Revenge
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Bred and hatched by me

(Why is this Adamant nature, self? smh)

#427. Buneary
♂ | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Jolly Nature | Klutz | 31/31/31/31/31/30
Ice Punch | Thunder Punch | Cosmic Power
Received in a giveaway by /u/Kfloria

#517. Munna
♀ | Hatched in Anistar City
Relaxed Nature | Forewarn | 31/28/31/31/31/00
Barrier | Magic Coat | Sonic Boom | Baton Pass
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning

TSV hatches:
Oh yes, and as you guys can see, I'm not even going to bother to get more than one of my batches of eggs hatched if there are multiple matches, so you guys can only get nicknamed shinies now! To make up for this, I plan to breed a lot more of them.

#041. Zubat
♂ | Nicknamed 'Ghoul Mouth' | Hatched in Ambrette Town
Impish Nature | Infiltrator | 31/31/31/02/31/31
Leech Life | Defog | Brave Bird | Hypnosis
OT: Nitros | ID: 60387
Bred by TyVip, hatched by /u/bobeinu

(The hatcher went off several times during the hatch. Maybe he cloned it despite his promises not to. This was bred to be a Golbat.)

#016. Pidgey
♂ | Nicknamed 'BirdJesus' | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Timid Nature | Tangled Feet | 31/03/31/30/30/31
Brave Bird | Defog | Uproar | Foresight
OT: Marty | ID: 51674
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Shiny_Emboar

(This can't be nicknamed 'Bird Jesus' due to in-game censors. *sigh*)

#183. Marill
♂ | Nicknamed 'Fairy Knight' | Hatched in Azure Bay
Adamant Nature | Huge Power | 31/31/31/01/31/31
Superpower | Knock Off | Belly Drum | Aqua Jet
OT: Rabbit | ID: 30346
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Rabbit_22

#280. Ralts
♀ | Nicknamed 'Beatrice' | Hatched in Ever Grande City
Timid Nature | Trace | 31/00/31/30/31/30
Memento | Shadow Sneak | Destiny Bond | Mean Look
OT: Haruka | ID: 59135
Bred by me, hatched by /u/TroaAxaltion

#427. Buneary
♀ | Nicknamed 'Livier' | Hatched in Lilycove City
Jolly Nature | Klutz | 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Richie | ID: 02644
Bred by me, hatched by /u/richi3f
Fully redis

(Lay off the Bunearies, people.)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)