The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get them hatched asap then! I should be ready in roughly five minutes.
And as for trading, I guess I'll look through your thread for anything that piques my interest; I was mainly offering because you've helped me out before and I wanted to repay you somehow =]
Not at all necessary, though it's kind of you to offer :) I'll come online and continue this conversation through VM.

Hi, how are you? :)

Excuse me, I'm very interested in your shiny Bagon (any of the two) and I would love to get a shiny Treecko, I've hatched at least 800 eggs and I can't breed one yet, do you think that you could breed one for me,please? I have a flawless female parent in case you need it.

I don't know what two offer for those 2 pokemon, are you interested in something in particular?

Hi, how are you? :)

Excuse me, I'm very interested in your shiny Bagon (any of the two) and I would love to get a shiny Treecko, I've hatched at least 800 eggs and I can't breed one yet, do you think that you could breed one for me,please? I have a flawless female parent in case you need it.

I don't know what two offer for those 2 pokemon, are you interested in something in particular?
Go ahead and check out my wants list. Tell me whatever you have that you think might interest me, and fill out the form if you'd like to request a Treecko.

Go ahead and check out my wants list. Tell me whatever you have that you think might interest me, and fill out the form if you'd like to request a Treecko.
The only females that I have in "rare balls" are:
-Slakoth, it comes in a dream ball. I have one ready with random IVs but I can custom breed one for you.

-Numel, it comes in a heavy ball. It has Heat Wave, Stockpile, Ancient Power and Iron Head as egg moves. I can breed a flawless one for you if you want, I have it in quiet nature.

Let me know if you're interested so I can fill the shiny form and start breeding for you :)

Hi, just recently read your response to my question on the Simple Questions forum, so I thought I'd accept your offer. I'm not sure what to offer you in exchange though, while I have access to the rare balls on my copy of Soulsilver, I currently can't Poketransfer anything at the moment due to a lack of charge on my DS and a missing cord. I do have access to a lot of Pokemon that I could offer you though, so is there anything your looking for in particular?

By the way, if you want I can give you the female Roselia in the correct ball that I had planned on using for the project.

Pokemon: [copy-paste the 'mon and ball you want here] Budew, Timer Ball
Gender: [If you fill this in, I will take it as a suggestion. I may or may not adhere to it. Generally speaking if there is a skewed gender ratio, I like going for the gender that is rarer but it depends on how interesting your request is.] Female
Nature: [Ignore if you want the default.] Timid
Ability: [Please specify unless it only has one available ability.] Natural Cure
IVs: [Ignore if you want the default. Don't request hex flawless unless you can provide me with hex flawless parents.] 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: [If the 'mon already has four egg moves, I won't change or replace any unless it is a better competitive option.] Spikes
Nickname: [Leave blank for none.] Raider
Hatching location: [Leave blank if you don't care/will let me choose.]
Redis rights: [If blank, I'll assume fully-redis. I won't allow non-redis. SHARE.] Semi redis is fine.
Other notes:

Liepard: Accepted, and I can obtain it myself. If you're set on getting a Budew though, then I can't guarantee the nature and gender. I'll go for anything that lowers Attack since I know they're all viable options.

Still, if you want a Budew, I'd expect you to want Extrasensory. May I ask why you need a Budew? Just a sentiment thing?

Thank you so much. And yeah, I forgot to write it down, but Extrasensory is the main reason I wanted it as a Budew so it can potentially hold its on against a select few Pokemon if needed be. If it's too much of a pain to get it as a Budew though, I can accept it as Roselia and run a different move. :P

Thank you so much. And yeah, I forgot to write it down, but Extrasensory is the main reason I wanted it as a Budew so it can potentially hold its on against a select few Pokemon if needed be. If it's too much of a pain to get it as a Budew though, I can accept it as Roselia and run a different move. :P
Oh no it's fine, the Snorlax on my to-do list testifies to my enjoyment of weird and difficult breeding projects. Just wanted to ask because it might put you at a disadvantage if I can't get the nature you want and all so I wanted to make sure that was fine with you. Although Technician HP Psychic does do slightly more damage if you'd like to think about that option :p

Hm, while it's an interesting option, I think I'll stick with extrasensory. I looked it up and the main Pokemon I need it to handle are both 2KOed by either move and I can use Natural Cure for status absorbing. But thanks for suggesting it, I wasn't even thinking about that.

rufusdrumknott , what is your policy on spitbacks? I'm interested in a few of your Dream World/Ball spitbacks for breeding purposes, specifically Nidoran and the 3 Kanto fossils.
Er ... offer me things and you can have spitbacks? Haha, not sure what you mean there. If you mean redis rights, you can do whatever you want with them, my things are fully redis. But I do have a shiny request I'm doing right now so I'll only breed them for you once I've finished the shiny request. Which ones did you want? I have Omanyte and Aerodactyl in a Dream Ball, but I don't have a Dream Ball Kabuto.

Just added this (very almost perfect) TR Diancie. Quiet actually is a recommended nature, wouldja look at that:

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274

SRed by me. Fully-redis on the condition that anyone redistributing this links back to me, even if distributing on a different website.
Also, I just figured out how to add gifs onto a banner, yay! It's not very noticeable on my sig because Zorua's animation is so slight, but hey, I did it :D

Just added this (very almost perfect) TR Diancie. Quiet actually is a recommended nature, wouldja look at that:

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274

SRed by me. Fully-redis on the condition that anyone redistributing this links back to me, even if distributing on a different website.
Also, I just figured out how to add gifs onto a banner, yay! It's not very noticeable on my sig because Zorua's animation is so slight, but hey, I did it :D
CMT for this :)

CMT for this :)
JebusChrist said:
TRICK ROOM SUCKS
Hehe ;) Could I have this, nicknamed 'Tuxedo', please?

Jebus/35103
Species: Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
-

cmt for this :O
Could I have details on this one? I'll probably be interested as long as it's UT though :)
Jolly - Regenerator - 31/31/31/23/31/31 - Untrained
Brave Bird - Extrasensory - Sunny Day - Fire Blast
-

CMT for your Quiet Nature Diancie.
Only interested in Quick Ball Anorith, Dream Ball Tirtouga, and Dream Ball Shieldon. Do you think I could get spitbacks of those with HA or is that a bit much? You could get them cloned or something too.

I'll probably be able to get Diancie cloned tomorrow, a bit busy today.

Not sure i have anything you're looking for but can you CMT for Diancie?
Can I give you a copy if you promise to share with Gabe? :p He's on my whitelist so I'm cool with giving you it.

it's named Geordi (after Geordi LaForge from star trek) and of course is in a dream ball. i should have an UT version lying around somewhere.
Sounds perfect, will VM you to trade when I'm ready.

Cmt for a love ball Sneasel? Or a spitback would be fine
I'll give you a spitback for free if you can wait for me to breed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)