- Twineedle
- Pin Missile

#701. Hawlucha
Jolly Nature
Limber/Unburden
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Me First
- Baton Pass

Yeah I meant shiny sorry. Entie: ot-WIN2011 id-02141 raikou: ot-gamestp id-01031. Celebi: ot-win2011 id- 02211 I have no idea what the ivs aee, im relatively new to this and don't know how to check them. I'm willing to trade 2 oe 3 of them if you'd like

Yeah I meant shiny sorry. Entie: ot-WIN2011 id-02141 raikou: ot-gamestp id-01031. Celebi: ot-win2011 id- 02211 I have no idea what the ivs aee, im relatively new to this and don't know how to check them. I'm willing to trade 2 oe 3 of them if you'd like
How to use the IV judge in Kiloude

But either way, if you don't know the IVs, chances are they aren't good anyway so I'm going to have to reject this request, sorry.

Hi again. I just saw something I was interested

Shuckle, Dream ball
Contrary
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Note: can it not be shiny so it can match the ball

I have a flawless garchomp if you want ?

Hi again. I just saw something I was interested

Shuckle, Dream ball
Contrary
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Note: can it not be shiny so it can match the ball

I have a flawless garchomp if you want ?
I'm not accepting non-shiny requests atm but since this is a pretty simple request, I might do it if you don't mind waiting a few days. I'm not interested in a flawless Garchomp though. I'm only interested in rare ball females and I might be persuaded into looking at a shiny, what else do you have?

Buneary, Love Ball
Female
Limber
31/31/31/x/31/31
Shiny
Mainly Fake Out and Encore for egg moves.

I have a shiny male equivalent for trade with the egg moves: Encore, Fake Out, and Cosmic Power. IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31. It seems petty to ask for a female when I have a perfectly viable male, but certain tastes I guess.

Buneary, Love Ball
Female
Limber
31/31/31/x/31/31
Shiny
Mainly Fake Out and Encore for egg moves.

I have a shiny male equivalent for trade with the egg moves: Encore, Fake Out, and Cosmic Power. IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31. It seems petty to ask for a female when I have a perfectly viable male, but certain tastes I guess.
This is an illegal combination. You can't ask for that here and I don't have it anyway.

I can do you one in a Dream Ball but you know I only take gender as a suggestion, right? I might not be able to get you a female. And do you have anything else to offer? Not interested in a shiny Buneary seeing as that's exactly what I'm about to do anyway.

Sorry about that. Dream ball is fine. And what ever gender you can spit back is acceptable. I have a shiny Milotic female, bold, with hypnosis.

Sorry about that. Dream ball is fine. And what ever gender you can spit back is acceptable. I have a a shiny Milotic female, bold, with hypnosis.
Alright, I'll do my best. I wouldn't want a male shiny Buneary myself anyway :p Not interested in that either, do you have any rare ball females? I'll be accepting your request even if you can't give me anything I want anyway though because I really like Buneary.

Edit: Oh and could you just edit your request post to say 'Dream Ball' instead of 'Love Ball'? Makes it easier for me to keep track of things.

I'm not accepting non-shiny requests atm but since this is a pretty simple request, I might do it if you don't mind waiting a few days. I'm not interested in a flawless Garchomp though. I'm only interested in rare ball females and I might be persuaded into looking at a shiny, what else do you have?
I can breed you any thing you like. Just name it and I'll breed it for you

Would you be willing to trade a spitback Safari Ball Roselia with Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder and Spikes for a spitback Female Level Ball Makuhita? Preferably with Guts, but Im OK with either.

Ok sure but please wait a little bit
It's fine, take your time. I'm going to finish the shiny Buneary order first before I get to yours.

Would you be willing to trade a spitback Safari Ball Roselia with Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder and Spikes for a spitback Female Level Ball Makuhita? Preferably with Guts, but Im OK with either.
Current status: Only accepting shiny requests.
But feel free to ask again on Friday when I should finish the requests I have right now. Oh and I think you mean you're offering that Roselia? I already have that.

Last edited:

#027. Sandshrew
Adamant Nature
Sand Veil
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Rapid Spin
- Night Slash
- Chip Away
- Rock Climb

#140. Kabuto
Adamant Nature
Weak Armor/Battle Armor/Swift Swim
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Confuse Ray? :X
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Flail

#158. Totodile
Adamant Nature
Torrent
- Ice Fang
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch

CMT for these breedjects? Also, anyway you could get Confuse Ray in place of Mud Shot on Kabuto please? I'd like the Sandshrew and Kabuto to be male but I'd like a female Totodile.

Apparently, not only is my 'current status' line not big enough, I have to repeat it ever five posts on the exact same page so I've added it to the title. Why did I ever expect people to read my rules?

~request~
I can get you spitback females of the Kabuto and Sandshrew since I have them on hand, won't do Confuse Ray, I don't think I have any Totodiles on hand. Feel free to come back on Friday if you want me to do them proper.

Apparently, not only is my 'current status' line not big enough, I have to repeat it ever five posts on the exact same page so I've added it to the title. Why did I ever expect people to read my rules?

I can get you spitback females of the Kabuto and Sandshrew since I have them on hand, won't do Confuse Ray, I don't think I have any Totodiles on hand. Feel free to come back on Friday if you want me to do them proper.
Guess I'll wait till Friday if it'll get me a Confuse Ray Kabuto :X

Regiultima115, your Zangoose is currently waiting for SV matches to reply. Unfortunately I can only find matches for the female eggs but she will be the shiny Zangoose you want otherwise :)

Added some more breedables from recent trades:

#010. Caterpie
Timid Nature
Shield Dust
31/xx/31/31/31/31

(Thank you Mewdraco for the parent.)

#029. Nidoran♀
Modest Nature
Hustle/Poison Point/Rivalry
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Disable

(Thank you awiec for the parent.)

#142. Aerodactyl
Jolly Nature
Unnerve/Pressure/Rock Head
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Tailwind
- Whirlwind
- Wide Guard
- Assurance

#155. Cyndaquil
Timid Nature
Blaze
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Crush Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Flame Burst
- Extrasensory

#214. Heracross
Adamant Nature
Moxie/Guts/Swarm
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Megahorn
- Rock Blast
- Focus Punch
- Double-Edge

(Thank you Haruna for the parent.)

#246. Larvitar
Jolly Nature
Guts
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

(Thank you cant say for the parent.)

#324. Torkoal
Bold Nature
Shell Armor/White Smoke
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Yawn
- Eruption
- Clear Smog
- Superpower

(Thank you Haruna for the parent.)

#335. Zangoose
Adamant Nature
Toxic Boost
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Feint
- Night Slash
- Iron Tail

(Thank you Regiultima115 for the parent.)

#341. Corphish
Adamant Nature
Adaptability/Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Superpower
- Switcheroo
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet

(Thank you Haruna for the parent.)​

cmt for female hoothoot

btw i have a female HA grimer ( same egg moves , same ball) if you want to upgrade it ?

cmt for female hoothoot

btw i have a female HA grimer ( same egg moves , same ball) if you want to upgrade it ?
You mean a normal Hoothoot? Well, okay. I kind of feel like I owe you for my prized shiny Meditite :) Can I get you a flawless female for a spitback Relicanth in a Moon Ball? And it's fine, I just obtained the Grimer in a trade, if somebody wants HA I don't mind catching it myself.

You mean a normal Hoothoot? Well, okay. I kind of feel like I owe you for my prized shiny Meditite :) Can I get you a flawless female for a spitback Relicanth in a Moon Ball? And it's fine, I just obtained the Grimer in a trade, if somebody wants HA I don't mind catching it myself.
yeah sure i can try , will pm you once i have it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)