The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this breedable for a female HA Buneary in a Dream Ball?

Pokemon: Espurr (Male Build)
Ability: Own Tempo (HA)
Nature: Bold
Ball: Luxury
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Trick

Regiultima115, your Karrablast is done and I only need to arrange a time with the hatcher and get it cloned. So I'm free for now, anybody else want to request something? Better ask now while I'm in a good mood, I might even do it for free :)
hmm are you still in a good mood if i may ask? if you are i would like the same karrablast that that guy wanted. if not im getting a few dream ball females soon.

hmm are you still in a good mood if i may ask? if you are i would like the same karrablast that that guy wanted. if not im getting a few dream ball females soon.
That'd be a clone trade, not a shiny request. I was kind of hoping for a shiny request ~_~ But sure, when I get it cloned, I'll let you know. What do you have to trade?

That'd be a clone trade, not a shiny request. I was kind of hoping for a shiny request ~_~ But sure, when I get it cloned, I'll let you know. What do you have to trade?
but that karrablast is shiny right? but i originally wanted to make a shiny request if youre doing it for free.cause im really interested in the shieldon you have if its shiny.

but that karrablast is shiny right? but i originally wanted to make a shiny request if youre doing it for free.cause im really interested in the shieldon you have if its shiny.
I'm sorry, this might just be me, but I find it rather rude to ask someone if they're going to put work into something for free, especially when I didn't actually offer it. I just said I might because I love this community and anyone who I know is a contributing member is welcome to anything from me whenever they want.

tl;dr: Not with that attitude, bruh.

Still hoping for one?

Here I go

Pokemon: Pidgey In Moon Ball
Nature: Modest
Ability: Tangled Feet
IVs:
31/x/31/30/30/31(I can provide a timid male for this spread)
Egg Moves: Yours are fine
Nickname: I want one, but you know..I can't think of any, will let you name it what you want
Hatching location: Any as long as it fits and is not Route 7 or Kiloude city
Redis Rights :
Other notes:
Hope you are happy to do this if you do this I am gonna give you something nice, even though it is free
You better follow me now that you have started to follow people :P

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this might just be me, but I find it rather rude to ask someone if they're going to put work into something for free, especially when I didn't actually offer it. I just said I might because I love this community and anyone who I know is a contributing member is welcome to anything from me whenever they want.

tl;dr: Not with that attitude, bruh.
oops sorry if i made you feel that way,well i'll be getting dream ball(mr,mine, hoppip, skitty,mincinno)

Where do you trade, usually? I'm hesitant to trade with anyone who has hacked Pokemon, it makes me doubt the legitimacy of your other Pokemon too.

Hm? What is for free? Can I check your thread for this or what?
I'd rather offer what I have in stock, semi redis to you, how about my Hasty 31/31/30/31/29/31 Yveltal in Lux ball?
What I meant was that you hinted that you might do it for free, so I was just saying that even if you say it's free, you are gonna get Yveltal

Where do you trade, usually? I'm hesitant to trade with anyone who has hacked Pokemon, it makes me doubt the legitimacy of your other Pokemon too.

Hm? What is for free? Can I check your thread for this or what?
huh? you mean those 4 pokemon cant be gotten in a dream ball? i just found someones thread offering dream balls for trade, i trade in marriland.
EDIT: saw the post about mincinno,well sorry beacuase im not sure about which pokemon can or cant be caught in a dream ball.

Arhan: Fine, I'll do it, but keep your Yveltal for someone else, I'm not interested in it.

Aatrox: I'll do the shiny Shieldon but I don't want you to trade me anything for it except something you caught from your game, and it will be on my terms (I decide egg moves etc.).
As secretary to such an important man, I can't possibly allow the bad publicity of an argument on my thread. My apologies, my lord.

Arhan: Fine, I'll do it, but keep your Yveltal for someone else, I'm not interested in it.

Aatrox: I'll do the shiny Shieldon but I don't want you to trade me anything for it except something you caught from your game, and it will be on my terms (I decide egg moves etc.).
As secretary to such an important man, I can't possibly allow the bad publicity of an argument on my thread. My apologies, my lord.
Okie, I will scrounge up something else for you, just wanted to convey the message that I didn't want it for free

really? thanks alot!

Finally got these hatched and/or cloned. Aatrox Regiultima115 I'll contact you tomorrow about trading, I'm pooped tonight.

#016. Pidgey
♂ | Hatched in Radiant Chamber
Modest Nature | Tangled Feet | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Brave Bird | Defog | Uproar | Air Slash
OT: Ebon | ID: 59214
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Zayn2020

#410. Shieldon
♂ | Hatched in Ironworks Chamber
Careful Nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Wide Guard | Curse | Stealth Rock | Counter
OT: Elle | ID: 17732
Bred by me, hatched by /u/plumbgirlie

#588. Karrablast
♂ | Hatched in Radiant Chamber
Adamant Nature | No Guard | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Megahorn | Knock Off | Pursuit | Drill Run
OT: Koda | ID: 34562
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Masternoob411​

i just self bred a
dream ball timid mr.mime with technician and em: nasty plot,icywind,fake out,teeter dance
dream ball jolly hoppip with infiltrator amd em:encore,seed bomb,cotton guard,aromatherapy.
i wonder if you're interested in them?

i just self bred a
dream ball timid mr.mime with technician and em: nasty plot,icywind,fake out,teeter dance
dream ball jolly hoppip with infiltrator amd em:encore,seed bomb,cotton guard,aromatherapy.
i wonder if you're interested in them?
Not from you, I'm afraid, but thanks for the offer.

Hello again, Rufus! I see you're now offering ESV checks and I was hoping you could help me out. I have five (well, six, but you can only check five at a time) Buneary eggs I'd really like to get checked since I've been holding on to them forever. Are you available (and willing to help) any time soon? If you are, that'd be great =]
Also, I went through my boxes and found a few 'mons in matching balls you might like as parents. If you're interested, I'll list them for you ^ ^

Hello again, Rufus! I see you're now offering ESV checks and I was hoping you could help me out. I have five (well, six, but you can only check five at a time) Buneary eggs I'd really like to get checked since I've been holding on to them forever. Are you available (and willing to help) any time soon? If you are, that'd be great =]
Also, I went through my boxes and found a few 'mons in matching balls you might like as parents. If you're interested, I'll list them for you ^ ^
Sure thing! And I can check six eggs at a time actually, you just have to have them all hatched when we battle. If you can be around in the next twenty minutes, I can do it now, but if not then the times you're usually available will be fine :)

I'm not particularly looking for anything right now, though if you think I'd be interested in something you have or there's something of mine you want, then we can arrange a trade ^^

Sure thing! And I can check six eggs at a time actually, you just have to have them all hatched when we battle. If you can be around in the next twenty minutes, I can do it now, but if not then the times you're usually available will be fine :)

I'm not particularly looking for anything right now, though if you think I'd be interested in something you have or there's something of mine you want, then we can arrange a trade ^^
I'll get them hatched asap then! I should be ready in roughly five minutes.
And as for trading, I guess I'll look through your thread for anything that piques my interest; I was mainly offering because you've helped me out before and I wanted to repay you somehow =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)