The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been open to new orders for a while but decided to wait on it until I could get JebusChrist's Gible hatched. Now I'm just waiting for my cloner to get back to me about cloning him.

Trophy Case

#027. Sandshrew (♂)
Nicknamed 'Julian'
Hatched in Victory Road
Adamant Nature
Sand Veil
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Night Slash
- Rock Climb
- Chip Away
- Rapid Spin
OT: Chow Thyme
ID: 65152
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Chowthyme
Non-redis

#058. Growlithe (♂)
Nicknamed 'Prince'
Hatched in Vaniville Town
Adamant Nature
Intimidate
31/31/31/02/31/31
- Body Slam
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
OT: Misty
ID: 52085
Bred by me, hatched by .com
Non-redis

#172. Pichu (♀)
Hatched in Prism Tower
Rash Nature
Static
31/31/31/31/16/31
- Charm
- Fake Out
- Thunder Punch
- Volt Tackle
OT: Shadow
ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/ch1mex
Non-redis, nicknameable.
This is a special little lady I will only trade to someone who can persuade me that they really want her. Trades for her will only be through PM and you MUST choose a nickname. If you manage to convince me, she will be free!

#509. Purrloin
Nicknamed 'Havelock'
Hatched in Lumiose City
Timid Nature
Prankster
31/31/31/31/xx/xx
- Covet
- Charm
- Encore
- Foul Play
OT: Shadow
ID: 59728
Bred and hatched by me.
NFT under any circumstances, not that I think anybody would be interested anyway.

Completed shiny

#443. Gible (♂)
Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature
Rough Skin
31/31/31/20/31/31
- Iron Tail
- Sand Tomb
- Iron Head
- Outrage
OT: Scott
ID: 54574
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23
Non-redis

Breedables

#054. Psyduck
Calm Nature
Damp/Cloud Nine
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Water Sport

(Thank you Risa for the parent.)

#200. Misdreavus
Timid Nature
Levitate
31/xx/31/31/31/31

#246. Larvitar
Jolly Nature
Unnerve/Guts
31/31/31/xx/31/31

#418. Buizel
Swift Swim
Jolly Nature

(Thank you Kelthret for the parent.)

Last edited:
Caterpie, Buneary, Buizel, Corsola, Electabuzz, Kricketot, Phanpy. There are a few others, basically anything cute and/or popular though.
Sorry for the late reply, have been a bit busy. :S

A friend of mine has been wanting some of my pokes, i´m available to get anything on his list. (My friend´s list not mine) Is there anything legal on this list i can trade for the would provide me a nicknamed copy of your Hippopotas?

If not then I´ll continue looking for the pokes you mantioned.

Edit:The picture is just for the LEGAL pokes, no intention on trading the illigal ones. Sorry for the misunderstanding didnt have time to write them down and assumed ever one knows whats legal or not.

Last edited:
SilverNeon So many of those are blatant hacks. Moon Ball Froakie? Love Ball Fennekin? Any Apricorn Ball with HA?

Please.

I understand that, my objective isn´t to trade the illigal ones I wouldn´t even what to. Everyone here knows what´s legal and what´s not. I should have put that there, sorry about that. I´m active for a few minutes right now and can´t list them. :S

I understand that, my objective isn´t to trade the illigal ones I wouldn´t even what to. Everyone here knows what´s legal and what´s not. I should have put that there, sorry about that. I´m active for a few minutes right now and can´t list them. :S
Seeing as there are so many illegal combinations there, I'm hesitant to ask even after the legal ones. The offspring of hacked parents, regardless of whether or not its a legal combination, are considered hacked as well so I'm not going to take the risk, sorry. I'd prefer that you know where your Pokemon came from.

Seeing as there are so many illegal combinations there, I'm hesitant to ask even after the legal ones. The offspring of hacked parents, regardless of whether or not its a legal combination, are considered hacked as well so I'm not going to take the risk, sorry. I'd prefer that you know where your Pokemon came from.
I understand :)
I just wanted to speed up the process but i guess i just hurt it. Apologies.
I´ll keep looking for the listed pokes instead.

And lol Eevee in every illegal ball with HA

Hi! Thanks again for the dream ball buneary giveaway :) Anyways, please check my thread for females (spitbacks or clones are fine) of HA dream ball anorith and karrablast.

You stated you're not really looking for shinies/legends, so I picked out several things that might be of interest:

(all are female and HA): turtwig (poke), roselia (dream), farfetch'd (dream), corsola (dream), cherubi (dream), and tentacool (dream).

Please let me know what you think :D

Hi! Thanks again for the dream ball buneary giveaway :) Anyways, please check my thread for females (spitbacks or clones are fine) of HA dream ball anorith and karrablast.

You stated you're not really looking for shinies/legends, so I picked out several things that might be of interest:

(all are female and HA): turtwig (poke), roselia (dream), farfetch'd (dream), corsola (dream), cherubi (dream), and tentacool (dream).

Please let me know what you think :D
Could I do it for spitbacks of Dream Roselia, Dream Farfetch'd, and Dream Cherubi? Since Anorith is hard to breed, I hope you think a 2:1 trade for it would be fair. Let me know what you think and I'll get to work on them.

Could I do it for spitbacks of Dream Roselia, Dream Farfetch'd, and Dream Cherubi? Since Anorith is hard to breed, I hope you think a 2:1 trade for it would be fair. Let me know what you think and I'll get to work on them.
Yep, that sounds good! I actually have extra spitbacks of those in stock already, so PM me when you can trade :)

Updates! Shou has been replaced with his unnicknamed sister who is non-redis, but you can still ask for Shou if you wish. I forgot to update with nicknamed versions of shinies before, didn't I? Derp.

Shiny:

#371. Bagon (♀)
Hatched in Shabboneau Castle
Timid Nature
Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Rage
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
OT: Brom
ID: 21204
Parent from EnGarde, bred by me, hatched by /u/ventus

Breedables:

#083. Farfetch'd
Adamant Nature
Defiant/Inner Focus
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Roost
- Leaf Blade
- Night Slash

(Thank you Nel for the parent.)

#122. Mr. Mime
Timid Nature
Soundproof/Filter
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind
- Nasty Plot
- Fake Out
- Mimic

(Thank you awiec for the parent.)

#209. Snubbull
Adamant Nature
Run Away/Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- Heal Bell
- Double-Edge

(Thank you Regiultima115 for the parent.)

#231. Phanpy
Adamant Nature
Sand Veil/Pickup
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Fissure
- Play Rough
- Ice Shard
- Body Slam

Adamant/Jolly Nature
Pure Power
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut

(Thank you awiec for the Moon Ball parent.)

#312. Minun
Timid Nature
Volt Absorb
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Discharge
- Sing
- Sweet Kiss
- Wish

(This took me more than a day to catch on my Y file. Hopefully it will be worth it. Who even likes Minun?)

#363. Spheal
Lax Nature
Oblivious/Thick Fat/Ice Body
31/31/31/31/31/xx
- Signal Beam
- Aqua Ring
- Stockpile
- Yawn

(Thank you LeopardTalon for the parent. I'll happily change the nature and breed a different IV spread since I know this is rather unconventional.)

#369. Relicanth
Jolly Nature
Swift Swim/Rock Head
- Aqua Tail
- Skull Bash
- Zen Headbutt
- Magnitude

(Thank you TyVip for the parent.)

#401. Kricketot
Jolly Nature
Shed Skin
31/31/31/xx/31/31

#406. Budew
Timid Nature
Poison Point/Natural Cure/Leaf Guard
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Spikes
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm

#420. Cherubi
Timid Nature
Chlorophyll
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Grass Whistle
- Weather Ball
- Aromatherapy
- Heal Pulse

#674. Pancham
Adamant Nature
Scrappy/Mold Breaker/Iron Fist
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Quash
- Storm Throw
- Me First
- Quick Guard

#710. Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Impish Nature
Frisk/Pickup
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Confuse Ray
- Disable
- Destiny Bond
- Bestow​

Anything specific you're looking for atm? Interested in spitbacks of your Luxury Ball Totodile/Chikorita.
Safari Ball Slakoth (you know this one though :p)
Dive Ball HA Tirtouga
Dive Ball HA Shieldon
Heal Ball/Dream Ball HA Cranidos
Dive Ball Cyndaquil
Dive Ball Chikorita

Also some Moon Ball Pokes, which I've decided is my favourite Apricorn ball, and a couple of Gen V RNG projects (if you could do that, I'd breed them flawless for you). But feel free to offer whatever you think I might find interesting, I believe you well know my tastes by now :)

I'm very interested in spitbacks of your Luxury Ball Totodile, Slakoth and Chikorita. CMT for them?
How about for Dream Ball Shroomish, Cranidos, and Solosis? Let me know if you want Heal Pulse or Body Slam on Chikorita. Do you want any EMs on Slakoth? I've got fathers with pretty much every egg move possible, I think.

How about for Dream Ball Shroomish, Cranidos, and Solosis? Let me know if you want Heal Pulse or Body Slam on Chikorita. Do you want any EMs on Slakoth? I've got fathers with pretty much every egg move possible, I think.
Okay. Heal Pulse on Chikorita and do you think you could get Body Slam, Curse, Tickle, and Night Slash on Slakoth?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
You posted on SQ/SR looking for Jolly Azelf? I have the ability to RNG one on Black 2 (might even be able to do shiny, since I've already collected my chatot; just need to sit down and figure out the pitches). What's the set you're looking for?

EDIT: I mean, what transfer moves are you interested in?

You posted on SQ/SR looking for Jolly Azelf? I have the ability to RNG one on Black 2 (might even be able to do shiny, since I've already collected my chatot; just need to sit down and figure out the pitches). What's the set you're looking for?

EDIT: I mean, what transfer moves are you interested in?
Ah, thank you so much, my dear :D I don't think I'll be needing any transfer moves (I actually want to use Denissss' Baton Pass team on console ... yeah, I know) so you can add whichever you think will be suitable so you can get more trades out of it. Do let me know what you'd like me to do for you in return.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ah, thank you so much, my dear :D I don't think I'll be needing any transfer moves (I actually want to use Denissss' Baton Pass team on console ... yeah, I know) so you can add whichever you think will be suitable so you can get more trades out of it. Do let me know what you'd like me to do for you in return.
I'll let you know. Full disclosure, once I RNG it, I'll probably offer it in my distribution, so it won't likely be unique for very long.

Also, in battle spot, there was another user who reported success using a version of the BP team in BS singles...I'll see if I can't find the link for you (I'll edit it into this post). :)

EDIT: Half way down the page here, looks like where it starts. :)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3v3-singles-metagame-discussion-thread.3491754/page-22

Last edited:
I'll let you know. Full disclosure, once I RNG it, I'll probably offer it in my distribution, so it won't likely be unique for very long.

Also, in battle spot, there was another user who reported success using a version of the BP team in BS singles...I'll see if I can't find the link for you (I'll edit it into this post). :)

EDIT: Half way down the page here, looks like where it starts. :)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3v3-singles-metagame-discussion-thread.3491754/page-22
Don't need it to be unique, just want to be able to use it :3 Thank you for the link! I've played BP quite a lot since Denissss first started his team and his latest RMT has breathed new inspiration into me. I really like his Azelf and would like to try it out on BS console, which can be quite different from PS!, of course.

Hey, are you still looking for an Ocean Pattern Scatterbug? I have a shiny, uncloned one and I can provide the hatch thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)