The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, sorry. Not interested in anything not on my wants list.

*Trev*, I have your Rayquaza ready so just hit me up whenever you're available to trade :)
Alright, I'll be available on the weekend :).

(Just to be sure, it's my bold thundurus you want right? Want to make sure I clone the right now. I'm pretty sure that's the one you want, but wanna make sure).

Alright, I'll be available on the weekend :).

(Just to be sure, it's my bold thundurus you want right? Want to make sure I clone the right now. I'm pretty sure that's the one you want, but wanna make sure).
Yep, that's the one. I should be around all day over the weekend so just drop me a line whenever :)

cmt for the shiny rayquayza ? I have given up on the nobunaga rayquayza :(
How about any random spitback you have lying around? I'm not particularly looking for anything right now except maybe someone to hold my hand while I SR this dumbass Pumpkaboo nobody but me will ever want.

How about any random spitback you have lying around? I'm not particularly looking for anything right now except maybe someone to hold my hand while I SR this dumbass Pumpkaboo nobody but me will ever want.
I have what i do believe a female in a heal ball hp ice naive reckless mienfoo with this spread 31/30/30/31/x/31 .
I'm busy doing something with powersav now so i can't check it

I'm also interested in the Shiny Rayquaza. At the moment I can offer these female Pokemon: a naive Bagon in a Dive Ball with Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Fire Fang and Dragon Dance with HA and the following spread x/31/31/31/31/31 and a Dream Ball Buizel with HA (random nature and IVs). Maybe you are interested in any of them.

I'm also interested in the Shiny Rayquaza. At the moment I can offer these female Pokemon: a naive Bagon in a Dive Ball with Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Fire Fang and Dragon Dance with HA and the following spread x/31/31/31/31/31 and a Dream Ball Buizel with HA (random nature and IVs). Maybe you are interested in any of them.
If you can breed the Buizel to the following spread, I'll be happy to trade you a copy:

Buizel
Jolly Nature
Ability: Water Veil
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Baton Pass, Aqua Ring, Headbutt

A flawless male and a flawless female so that I can use the male to breed with my Apricorn ball ones (so the male doesn't need HA).

If you can breed the Buizel to the following spread, I'll be happy to trade you a copy:

Buizel
Jolly Nature
Ability: Water Veil
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Baton Pass, Aqua Ring, Headbutt

A flawless male and a flawless female so that I can use the male to breed with my Apricorn ball ones (so the male doesn't need HA).
Alright, I will breed a male and female then. I'll let you know when I have both of them :)

Even though I'm glad that people are visiting my shop, I'd like to remind everyone that the main feature of my shop is shiny breeding services and nobody's asked me to breed a really interesting shiny in a while (at least, not here). Maybe some new breedables will tempt someone to ask me:

#010. Caterpie
Timid Nature | Shield Dust | 31/xx/31/31/31/31

#037. Vulpix
Modest Nature | Flash Fire | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis

#043. Oddish
Modest/Bold Nature | Chlorophyll | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Teeter Dance | Ingrain | Synthesis

#167. Spinarak
Jolly Nature | Insomnia | 31/31/31/xx/31/31

#173. Cleffa
Modest Nature | Magic Guard | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Wish | Aromatherapy | Stored Power | Belly Drum

#300. Skitty
Jolly Nature | Wonder Skin | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Wish | Cosmic Power | Baton Pass | Sucker Punch

(Thank you Arhan and Dark Ray for the parent.)

#345. Lileep
Sassy Nature | Storm Drain | 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Recover | Barrier | Stealth Rock | Mirror Coat

#619. Mienfoo
Naive Nature | Reckless | 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Baton Pass | Low Kick | Knock Off

(Thank you TyVip for the parent.)

#710. Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Impish Nature | Frisk | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow​

are you interested in a dream ball jolly ledyba with HA and EM tailwind,bugbite and encore(i bred it as a taunter)
a level ball jolly spearow with keen eye and EM sky attack and quick attack
a lure ball modest horsea with sniper and EM razor wind, signal beam,outrage and muddy water
a dive ball frillish with cursed body and EM recover and pain split.

are you interested in a dream ball jolly ledyba with HA and EM tailwind,bugbite and encore(i bred it as a taunter)
a level ball jolly spearow with keen eye and EM sky attack and quick attack
a lure ball modest horsea with sniper and EM razor wind, signal beam,outrage and muddy water
a dive ball frillish with cursed body and EM recover and pain split.
Nope, sorry.

Edit: Added to the Trophy Case. I kind of rushed this, will get a better one on Y. It's not horrible though.

#710. Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Relaxed Nature | Frisk | 26/27/25/25/15/28
Trick-or-Treat | Astonish | Scary Face | Shadow Sneak
OT: Spooky2014 | ID: 10014
SRed by me, non-redis.

Last edited:
Small update:

#037. Vulpix
Timid Nature | Drought | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis | Extrasensory | Heat Wave | Disable

(Thank you Lissandre for the parent.)

#079. Slowpoke
Bold Nature | Regenerator | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Future Sight | Wonder Room | Block | Belch

(Thank you trikx_insane for the parent.)

#322. Numel
Quiet Nature | Simple | 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
Body Slam | Heat Wave | Ancient Power | Growth

(Thank you Xthaipe for the parent.)

#418. Buizel
Jolly Nature | Water Veil | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Baton Pass | Switcheroo | Aqua Ring | Headbutt

(Thank you starNater for the parent.)

Trophy Case:

#418. Buizel
♀ | Nicknamed 'Jackal' | Hatched in Azure Bay
Jolly Nature | Water Veil | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Switcheroo | Baton Pass | Aqua Ring | Headbutt
OT: Ben | ID: 19054
Bred by me, hatched by /u/BenZyvera
Non-redis, only for exceptional trades.​

dreamball female ledyba jolly nature,with HA and EM bugbite,encore and tailwind for the buizel?(not the shiny one)

can we do the one with flawless iv spread? cause after i bred a few flawless ones i threw the rest away.
I don't have a flawless one on hand. If you want a flawless one then I'm going to have to say no, I just finished breeding Buizels and I don't want to do that again in a hurry.

Yes, I have a 5IV flawed one. I also just found a flawless female parent but it's levelled up and needs to be remembered its egg moves. VM me which one you want with your FC and IGN.
whats VM? and i wont be able to trade for another 8 hours. your time is GMT+8 right? i think we got the same timing, mine is UTC/GMT +8. i lived in singapore, where do you live?

Pokemon: Karrablast (dream ball)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
IVs: Default
Egg Moves: The four you have are perfect
Nickname:
Hatching location: Radiant Chamber
Redis rights: Fully-Redis
Other notes:

Would you be willing to do this shiny project for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto (nature of your choice)? I can even RNG in the ball of your choice in White (any non-dream available in Gen V).

Pokemon: Karrablast (dream ball)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
IVs: Default
Egg Moves: The four you have are perfect
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Radiant Chamber
Redis rights: Fully-Redis
Other notes:.
Accepted. I already have an offer for a hex 30 Ditto but ah, can I do it for some Johto starters in rare balls? :D I can take spitbacks. Just tell me how many you'd be willing to do for it. But I will probably do it anyway, as long as you're willing to wait a few days since I have a couple of other requests I need to finish.

Accepted. I already have an offer for a hex 30 Ditto but ah, can I do it for some Johto starters in rare balls? :D I can take spitbacks. Just tell me how many you'd be willing to do for it. But I will probably do it anyway, as long as you're willing to wait a few days since I have a couple of other requests I need to finish.
I do not plan on breeding them myself until ORAS (just in case of new egg moves). Would you be ok with clones of the original from Colosseum? If so, feel free to pick any two of your choice for the Karrablast (PM me your choices).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)