The Pedarsag's Palace: Home of the RNG Pokedex

hey, imapedarsag

when will you be able to give me the pichu/pikachu/riachu in from the RNG giveaway?

any notification will be greatly appreciated

Hey man!

Thanks for choosing me as one of the winners for your Shiny Pichu!

I can trade with you any time you like--whenever it is more convenient for you.

Sorry for being a noob and not posting in the right spots. I hope you can get to me soon! You are the best RNGer here!

I would like to preform an EV'ing job for you. You can PM me the details. I may not have references, but you must start somewhere,

CMT for this

Shiny Charizard
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lv. 50 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def

You can cross me off the list for Fearow/Spearow, you've already given it to me.
Have you received the mudkip copy yet?

cmt for

Shiny Deoxys
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 22/24/31/29/29/31
Moves: none
Migrate Date: 12/17/09
Comes Lv. 30 UT

CMT for many pokemon... let me know if you see anything cause i see a bunch id like. and are any of them semi-redis or redis?? my shop is small so id perfer them that way

Rotom loses it's forme over the wifi iirc (I may be wrong). You'd have to already have unlocked the formes in game I think.
EDIT: In the first few posts it mentions ev training. Need help with anything?

yeah, but im assuming you can change the form yourself. i can change it and that's what im using rotom as so yeah. @ Freze, you have platinum so just get the secret key and change it yourself. unless you missed the event, then use an ar to get one.

CMT for the Calm Manaphy, please. Thanks.

Also, I believe we had a pending of Darkchaos's shiny Jolly Aipom for for54years's Salamence?

Just wondering if you have any EV training projects you still need done. I have done multiple EV trains for "MattJ" and "Shawk", and one for "awsome possum", if you need references as to who I done them for in the past.

I do use AR, but not in any way that will touch the Poke(s) I train. Here's how I do them...

1) Infect with PokeRus
2) Rare Candy (usually to Lvl 50, unles you have a different preference)
3) Use Poke Modifier to battle correct Pokes for EVs (I let the Poke hold the appropriate Power Item while battling)

I do not use vitamins unless the spread you want is 100 EVs or less, and is divisable by 10.

PM/VM me if you would like some done, but no more than two at a time, please.

Also, you have a few Pokes I need, but I don't have a trade thread (too lazy to do the sprites). I have a rather long, and sorted list of Pokes to offer, some are full redis, some are semi redis only to me, and most have RNG abused IVs. Let me know if I can PM you my list of stuff (since I know you would prefer me to offer here, but I don't want to clog your thread). I will re-post any offers here in the thread though based upon whatever you might want.

Shiny Sandslash
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Counter
Hatch Location: Wherever you want
Hatch Date: Whenever you want
Comes Lv. 1 UT or In Egg

CMT for:

Shiny Blastoise
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves
: Yawn
Hatch Location: Lake Valor
Hatch Date: 12/6/09
Comes: Lv. 1 UT

For Manetric:

With a base speed of 105, a speed-boosting nature, and outstanding base 105 special attack, this Manetric is sure to wreak havoc amongst any NU team as well as being able to fair well against opponents in a UU environment. Despite its already nice coverage, this Manetric comes with a flawless hidden power grass, which eliminates those pesky ground types who would otherwise wall you. Its hidden power also allows it to function better in UU, where bulky walls like Claydol, Regirock, and Rhyperior are eager to switch in. I personally would recommend the tradition 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe spread because it allows Manetric to do what it does best, hit things hard and fast. Finally, despite its overall excellent coverage and firepower, Manetric has the potential to run into trouble against the likes of strong walls such as Mr. Mime in NU and Hypno and Grumpig in UU. For this reason, I would recommend a strong dark type or a Pokemon with pursuit like my Arbok below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)