The Pedarsag's Palace: Home of the RNG Pokedex

a couple of spelling and capitalization errors here and there, but nothing i can't fix. for future reference, avoid saying I or my. in this one, i is ok, but my is not. and for now, forget about the synergy, you already explained enough of its competitive value. the actual best synergetic partner would have been Absol/Mismagius HP Fighting.

ill copy and paste it in now.

How is this for Tauros:

Tauros truly is a jack of all trades. With excellent speed, a great base attack, and overall strong defenses, Tauros can fill nearly any hole in your NU and UU team. Considered to be one of the most underrated physical sweepers in the NU and UU metagames, Tauros has the potential to decimate any unprepared team. With STAB’d Returns, Earthquake, and Stone Edge, Tauros gets nearly perfect coverage and when combined with a Choice Band, it can only be walled by the bulkiest. However, what makes Tauros a more viable option than other sweepers are his strong defense, good hp, and ability. With these factors in play, you get potentially one of the most dangerous tanks in the game. Although benefiting from being Normal, it is always a plus to have a Ghost Pokemon you can switch in to avoid any unwanted Fighting attacks.

How is this for Tauros:

Tauros truly is a jack of all trades. With excellent speed, a great base attack, and overall strong defenses, Tauros can fill nearly any hole in your NU and UU team. Considered to be one of the most underrated physical sweepers in the NU and UU metagames, Tauros has the potential to decimate any unprepared team. With STAB’d Returns, Earthquake, and Stone Edge, Tauros gets nearly perfect coverage and when combined with a Choice Band, it can only be walled by the bulkiest. However, what makes Tauros a more viable option than other sweepers are his strong defenses, good HP, and Intimidate. With these factors in play, you get potentially one of the most dangerous tanks in the game. Although benefiting from being Normal, it is always a plus to have a Ghost Pokemon you can switch in to avoid any unwanted Fighting attacks.
edited capitalization of HP and changed abiltiy to Intimidate and added an s to defense. content is perfect.

EDIT: When you get to Electrode, be sure to mention that it is solely bred to start a rain and explode for maximum damage.

Is this alright for Electrode (I wrote it before you had edited your post, but ironically, I included quite a bit of that):

With one of the highest speeds in the game, Electrode has the potential to pull off a wide range of maneuvers, but most notably, setting up for other Pokemon. In a metagame dominated by weather teams, Electrode provides many trainers with a unique opportunity to quickly set-up their weather and explode the next turn, nearly always guaranteeing a kill. However, what often goes under estimated is Electrode’s potential to truly inflict some damage. Capitalizing on Electrode’s forgotten Attack, this Electrode provides its trainer with the ability to set up the weather and quickly explode for the maximum damage possible. Or they could go element of surprise and use his deadly Speed and good Attack in coalition with Choice Banded Returns or Sucker Punches trying to prevent him from setting up. Overall, with the ability to set-up for others or deal the damage himself, Electrode proves that it deserves a spot on any team.

Azure Demon

Shiny Venusaur
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overgrow
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Leaf Storm
Hatch Location: Floaroma Meadow
Hatch Date: 12/19/09
Comes: Lv. 2 UT
Lv. 50 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Lv. 100 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def

Standard special wall Venusaur

Wow even though we continue forward and forward into different regions how can we forget the classics. Especially the No. 3 pokemon venusaur. This guy has stuck around and continues to do damage or in this case take damage and take it well. With 252 hp and 252 spdef evs you are sitting at 364 hp and 299 spdef meaning you can definetly take some hits one the special attacking side. and with 223 def you can take some hits there also
for example: Alakazam one of the most feared UU special attackers in the game. with a modest nature backing him is unable to pull off the ko even with a STAB boosted psychic only doing 73%-85% allowing you to sleep powder it force the switch and throw some seeds on the incomming pokemon. It also takes a timid espeon with life orb psychic 83%-97%.
Not to mention being one of the few UU walls that is immune to both toxic and leech seed. which when counting is only 2 (other being magic gaurd cleffable). This guy may be from first gen but remember there aint no school like the old school get your classic wall today.

Shiny Venusaur

Wow even though we continue forward and forward into diffrent regions how can we forget the classics. Especially the No. 3 pokemon venusaur. This guy has stuck around and contuines to do damage or in this case take damage and take it well. With 252 hp and 252 spdef evs you are sitting at 364 hp and 299 spdef meaning you can definetly take some hits one the special attacking side. and with 223 def you can take some hits there also
for example: Alakazam one of the most feared UU special attackers in the game. with a modest nature backing him is unable to pull off the ko even with a STAB boosted psychic only doing 73%-85% allowing you to sleep powder it force the switch and throw some seeds on the incoming pokemon. It also takes a timid espeon with life orb psychic 83%-97%.
Not to mention being one of the few UU walls that is immune to both toxic and leech seed. which when counting is only 2 (other being magic gaurd cleffable). This guy may be from first gen but remember there aint no school like the old school get your classic wall today.

thats....really good. just add its weaknesses and how to counter them in there and its perfect. and, omg, there are a million spelling errors

@ electrode, it's perfect as well.

Here is Pidgeot:

While often passed over for some of its fellow birds, Pidgeot has the ability to ruin teams who underestimate its true potential. Focusing on pure power, this Pidgeot aims at exploiting any team’s assumption of what Pidgeot can do. With its good Attack stat, beneficial nature, and access to two strong STAB moves in Brave Bird and Return, this Pokemon has the potential to rack up a few kills in both NU and UU. However, this hidden power is not the only reason you choose Pidgeot over other bird Pokemon. Pidgeot has access to a variety of other exceptional moves including Pursuit to catch fleeing opponents, U-turn to scout, Quick Attack for a STAB’d priority, and Feathdance and Tailwind for team support.

Azure Demon

Shiny Venusaur

Wow even though we continue forward and forward into different regions how can we forget the classics. Especially the No. 3 pokemon venusaur. This guy has stuck around and continues to do damage or in this case take damage and take it well. With 252 hp and 252 spdef evs you are sitting at 364 hp and 299 spdef meaning you can definetly take some hits one the special attacking side. and with 223 def you can take some hits there also
for example: Alakazam one of the most feared UU special attackers in the game. with a modest nature backing him is unable to pull off the ko even with a STAB boosted psychic only doing 73%-85% allowing you to sleep powder it force the switch and throw some seeds on the incomming pokemon. It also takes a timid espeon with life orb psychic 83%-97%.

errors fixed lol and i'm doing these at 3 in the morning.lol

forgotten soul, one thing you should add that crimson does is add a title. Also, can you please do a couple damage calcs.?

@ crimson, i know how you feel at 3am.

imaperdarsag, unfortunately I am not sure how to do damage calculations. I hope you don't mind.

Here is one I did for Charizard:
Possible Titles: Pure Power, The Set-Up Sweeper

Oh, a classic case of pure power. Despite being often overlooked for his superior Special Attack, Charizard’s Attack has a few tools to offer that most cannot. For one, Charizard’s physical move pool allows for nearly perfect coverage depending on whether you want to use two or three attacks due to access to the elemental punches. Secondly, another trait that distinguishes it is its access to Belly Drum. Possessing the egg move Belly Drum, this Charizard unlocks its true attacking power in coalition with its Adamant nature. Built and Ev’d to set-up and then continue to strike hard and fast, this Charizard has the potential to sweep entire teams with STAB’d Fire Punches.

As for the others, here are some titles:

Manetric: Underrated Potential, Perfect Coverage

Tauros: A Physical Force/Powerhouse, A Jack of All Trades

Electrode: The Set-Up Bomb

Pidgeot: The Supporting Sweeper

Azure Demon

Shiny Blastoise
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: Yawn
Hatch Location: Lake Valor
Hatch Date: 12/6/09
Comes: Lv. 1 UT
Lv. 50 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Lv. 100 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Physical wall blastoise

Wow i'm so tired maybe it's because of this *yawn* awesome yawning blastoise. This guy not only has the power to take a hit and keep on ticking but he also can force switchs on physical attackers who have caught your team off gaurd and set up on you for example the ever popular head smash aggron or hummmm rhyperior. after a rock polish both of these guys are very difficult to slow down and can easily run through 2 to 3 pokes if not an entire team. aggron's adamant stabbed+life orb boosted head smash only manage to do 62%-72.9% damage to this beast so then yawn it and you give it the decision of staying in and falling asleep next turn or switching and possibly letting something else get hit by a torrent boost surf or if you choose hydro pump. Now onto the revered rhyperior who leave a path of destruction and sweeps where ever it goes. not this time because with a stabbed+adamant+life orb boosted EQ does a sad 49%-58% and after they see that leaving rhyperior in was a big mistake it will already be on it's way down to Davey Jones locker in its watery grave. if you need a physical wall and don't mind it not being color cordinated this guy is the one for you

Best partner/Potiential partners: with this guy being so damn physically bulky and being excelent bait for electric pokemon or other faster pokemon carring toxic not to mention after opponents see that OMG this is a physical bulky blastoise they with try to hit blastoise from the special side. There is no better partner to this little buggar than it's fellow starter venasaur being 2x immune to electric attacks and 4x resistant to grass not to mention Immune to toxic and leech seed no one makes a better friend for this guy.
Honorable mentions: claydol, tangrowth, miltank thanks to heal bell, and clefable

imaperdarsag, unfortunately I am not sure how to do damage calculations. I hope you don't mind.

Here is one I did for Charizard:
Possible Titles: Pure Power, The Set-Up Sweeper

Oh, a classic case of pure power. Despite being often overlooked for his superior Special Attack, Charizard’s Attack has a few tools to offer that most cannot. For one, Charizard’s physical move pool allows for nearly perfect coverage depending on whether you want to use two or three attacks due to access to the elemental punches. Secondly, another trait that distinguishes it is its access to Belly Drum. Possessing the egg move Belly Drum, this Charizard unlocks its true attacking power in coalition with its Adamant nature. Built and Ev’d to set-up and then continue to strike hard and fast, this Charizard has the potential to sweep entire teams with STAB’d Fire Punches.

As for the others, here are some titles:

Manetric: Underrated Potential, Perfect Coverage

Tauros: A Physical Force/Powerhouse, A Jack of All Trades

Electrode: The Set-Up Bomb

Pidgeot: The Supporting Sweeper
forgot to mention blaze or how to set up. add in there that you come in, belly drum on the switch, and endure to activate salac berry and blaze. from there its ease sweeping.

Azure Demon

i saw the post you left saying you want potiental partners listed
so i decided to make it a side section on it's own I go into detail about the best partners for a short time then under it i'll put the partners who earn an honorable mention so like for blastiose

Best partner/Potiential partners: with this guy being so damn physically bulky and being excelent bait for electric pokemon or other faster pokemon carring toxic not to mention after opponents see that OMG this is a physical bulky blastoise they with try to hit blastoise from the special side. There is no better partner to this little buggar than it's fellow starter venasaur being 2x immune to electric attacks and 4x resistant to grass not to mention Immune to toxic and leech seed no one makes a better friend for this guy.
Honorable mentions: claydol, tangrowth, miltank thanks to heal bell, and clefable

Hey, I like your Hippowdon and Salamence, but I don't have much to trade but an ok eved sneasel but with bad ivs. Can I do anything to get credits for them? (I thought about making a description, but nothing is coming to my head).

Salamence

Salamence has been always a powerhouse to any OU team. Many salamence sets are being used in the metagame but the mix type mence is the one standing out. This set takes advantage with its 110 base special attack which hit physical walls hard. Unstabbed flamethrower or fire blast deals damage 71% - 83% and 89% - 105% respectively to 252 HP 252 special defense skarmory. It also OHKO blissey in no time, OHKO other salamences and 2HKO physically bulky salamences with a single dragon claw. It can stay longer in the field with its great ability, intimidate, but stealth rock weakness cripples it so you wouldn't want to switch a lot in the battle.

He can go with few steel types, which which resists all its weaknesses. Specifically lucario, magnezone and heatran. Lucario can set up swords dance while resisting ice, rock, and some dragon attacks and proceed to sweep. Heatran and magnezone can also be used for type coverage. Hearan has x4 resistance against ice that cripples mence, but resists rock neutrally. Foretress can also be his partner spinning away the Stealth rock, putting your own entry hazard and proceed to sweep.

Overall, this dragon can take all the sweeping jobs in the OU and even Uber with a little help from his buddies.

Azure Demon

This description is for 252hp 252 atk 6spdef spread

Top priority

round and round it goes when it stops no body knows. And by it I'm reffering to the huge ammount of chaos this thing can cause for your opponent. Just slap a life orb on him and watch him go. Thanks to technitian and his beautiful move pool just filled with prority that is so easy to abuse it is great for takinG out pokemon on thier last leg, pokemon who are frail sweeper who've set up, or even bulky pokemon, it can destroy a wide range of pokes and stop a whole lot of sweeps. Alot of people hate rain dance pokemon and once they get rain setup and they set up it's big trouble unless you have a water absorber and even still they normally pack something to deal with fellow water types. a perfectly deadly example is kabutops after rain kabutops is a beast and he is a bigger pain after a swords dance. That's when taking this guy down becomes a top priority. After you let something go or you predict the SD send in hitmontop fake out and then Mach punch him for 87%-93% which is a 100% kill after fake out so no more swift swim worries. But the most imporant and the most dangerous job that it handels is swellow. Any uu player knows how destructive a guts boosted swellow's brave bird or even worst a burned swellow's facade. This guy makes sure it beats it to the punch with fake out doing 44%-52% and a Mach punch finishing off the job doing a beautiful 66%-72%. This guy can also take on fast ghost or dangerous psychics like alakazam with sucker punch even though it's not priority it's use full and if like bullet punch for annoying froslass so you can hit it fast before it destiny bonds you. But if flying types are your consern you can drop a priority for stone edge and knock them right out of the air. Last this guy makes a great rapid spinner as even that recieved a technitian boston and while it spins away all evtry hazards it gets rid of leech seeds on him as well. As you can see this guy has all his bases covered and can do massive damage in very short ammount of time. If you want a pokes that is fast and easier to get going that mirco waveable popcorn he is your perfect fit.

Best partners: Ok this guy being a fighting type has 2 bases to cover when looking for partners for this guy physical attacks and psychics. Now what from here on out you need to examine the team you already have. Now this guy needs a partner for absorbing physical attacks because while this guy is a best at absorbing special attacks with its 110 spdef base it's hp and def aren't the best for this guy would have to be registeel. It resist flying, it can pretty much set up rocks or curses on next to anything that will not status it first which still isn't a problem if you pack rest, it has the benifit of being able to set rocks up, and when it's at the end of it's life explode on a poke your team will have trouble with.

Honorable mention: milotic, aggron, steelix, regirock, rhyperior

its on the smogon home page. third one down in train & battle.

Salamence has been always a powerhouse to any OU team. Many salamence sets are being used in the metagame but the mix type mence is the one standing out. This set takes advantage with its 110 base special attack which hit physical walls hard. Unstabbed flamethrower or fire blast deals damage 71% - 83% and 89% - 105% respectively to 252 HP 252 special defense skarmory. It also OHKO blissey in no time, OHKO other salamences and 2HKO physically bulky salamences with a single dragon claw. It can stay longer in the field with its great ability, intimidate, but stealth rock weakness cripples it so you wouldn't want to switch a lot in the battle.

He can go with few steel types, which which resists all its weaknesses. Specifically lucario, magnezone and heatran. Lucario can set up swords dance while resisting ice, rock, and some dragon attacks and proceed to sweep. Heatran and magnezone can also be used for type coverage. Hearan has x4 resistance against ice that cripples mence, but resists rock neutrally. Foretress can also be his partner spinning away the Stealth rock, putting your own entry hazard and proceed to sweep.

Overall, this dragon can take all the sweeping jobs in the OU and even Uber with a little help from his buddies.
don't do salamence yet. i haven't bred one that knows dragon dance, therefore you can only explain the choice scarf set and you didn't do that.

Top priority

round and round it goes when it stops no body knows. And by it I'm reffering to the huge ammount of chaos this thing can cause for your opponent. Just slap a life orb on him and watch him go. Thanks to technitian and his beautiful move pool just filled with prority that is so easy to abuse it is great for takinG out pokemon on thier last leg, pokemon who are frail sweeper who've set up, or even bulky pokemon, it can destroy a wide range of pokes and stop a whole lot of sweeps. Alot of people hate rain dance pokemon and once they get rain setup and they set up it's big trouble unless you have a water absorber and even still they normally pack something to deal with fellow water types. a perfectly deadly example is kabutops after rain kabutops is a beast and he is a bigger pain after a swords dance. That's when taking this guy down becomes a top priority. After you let something go or you predict the SD send in hitmontop fake out and then Mach punch him for 87%-93% which is a 100% kill after fake out so no more swift swim worries. But the most imporant and the most dangerous job that it handels is swellow. Any uu player knows how destructive a guts boosted swellow's brave bird or even worst a burned swellow's facade. This guy makes sure it beats it to the punch with fake out doing 44%-52% and a Mach punch finishing off the job doing a beautiful 66%-72%. This guy can also take on fast ghost or dangerous psychics like alakazam with sucker punch even though it's not priority it's use full and if like bullet punch for annoying froslass so you can hit it fast before it destiny bonds you. But if flying types are your consern you can drop a priority for stone edge and knock them right out of the air. Last this guy makes a great rapid spinner as even that recieved a technitian boston and while it spins away all evtry hazards it gets rid of leech seeds on him as well. As you can see this guy has all his bases covered and can do massive damage in very short ammount of time. If you want a pokes that is fast and easier to get going that mirco waveable popcorn he is your perfect fit.

Best partners or partners: Ok this guy being a fighting type has 2 bases to cover when looking for partners for this guy physical attacks and psychics. Now what from here on out you need to examine the team you already have. Now this guy needs a partner for absorbing physical attacks because while this guy is a best at absorbing special attacks with its 110 spdef base it's hp and def aren't the best for this guy would have to be registeel. It resist flying, it can pretty much set up rocks or curses on next to anything that will not status it first which still isn't a problem if you pack rest, it has the benifit of being able to set rocks up, and when it's at the end of it's life explode on a poke your team will have trouble with.

Honorable mention: milotic, aggron, steelix, regirock, rhyperior
it took me a while to realize that this was hitmontop. i like it but seriously there are so many mistakes that are REALLY wasting my time. PLEASE watch the errors. i'd rather waste your time than mine. :)

I would like:
Negator's Moltres Modest 30/28/31/30/30/30

For:

Aerolin's Azelf lvl 50 UT
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Naive
OT:Kyria
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Swift, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot
-Fully Redis on Smogon-

From Miria's trade thread "Pokés At Home ."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)