The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
no you don't. you guys said i wouldn't get the trophy had scooters won. so it's not fair if the scooters had the rights to retain me

It wasn't until I read through this thread a second time that I realized that WhiteQueen was being serious in all of his posts... I laughed a little, but that nervous, pitying kind of laugh, not the ha-ha-funny kind.

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
It's time to get the ball on the roll
It's about to get nastier than fishy on the poll
The BIGs the bad the mean
Bending y'all niggas like a fucking white queen
Y'all can't handle what we packin
our soon to be amazing draft cuz of affirmative action
Get off the nuts we're coming back at your throats
Push all y'all Rey's back off the boat

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
your rap sucks

can someone please tell me why I am so underrated on here? I know I have a bad attitude from time to time, but when it comes to Pokemon, I am pretty damn awesome. And when it comes to bw uu, there's not a single person out there that can fuck with me

Here are some of my accomplishment just to name a few

1) I am 65-5 on the uu ladder. The five lossss were all due to disconnections
2) I won the ou Calvary tournament without using any ou Pokemon en route to my crown. I also beat destiny unknown, kokoloko, and luckoverskill--all of whom are some of the better uu players on smogon
3) I dominated dpp uu with a freaking snover. I invented blizzspam
4) I dominated bw uu with a breaking snover too. No one could stop me
5) I'm dominating bw2 uu with or without hail
6) I beat mcmeghan in the semifinals of the helping hand tournament, I also beat players auch as am, undefeated against heist, undefeated against ojama and I don't even play bw ou that much, 30-1 or something against reyscarface, beat Malekith, undisputed, eo, blarajan, bloo, stone cold, reach zero, scofield, Tof, soul wind, and the list goes to infinity
7) often play deep into tournaments without really giving a fuck, i.e put together a team in 2mins and still win because of my mad skillz

Yet people like windsong thinks that I'm completely incompetent. Jealous much?

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
your rap sucks

can someone please tell me why I am so underrated on here? I know I have a bad attitude from time to time, but when it comes to Pokemon, I am pretty damn awesome. And when it comes to bw uu, there's not a single person out there that can fuck with me

2) I won the ou Calvary tournament without using any ou Pokemon en route to my crown. I also beat destiny unknown, kokoloko, and luckoverskill--all of whom are some of the better uu players on smogon
6) I beat mcmeghan in the semifinals of the helping hand tournament, I also beat players auch as am, undefeated against heist, undefeated against ojama and I don't even play bw ou that much, 30-1 or something against reyscarface, beat Malekith, undisputed, eo, blarajan, bloo, stone cold, reach zero, scofield, Tof, soul wind, and the list goes to infinity
7) often play deep into tournaments without really giving a fuck, i.e put together a team in 2mins and still win because of my mad skillz

no you didn't; i don't bw

holy shit ln do you realize 11k is more than double the bidcap of what any competent manager had for whitequeen

looking forward to this season it should be very entertaining

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
your rap sucks

We played?

This is why people don't like you lol. You're a good player, but you're not that good. Actually you're incredibly inconsistant. Im curious to see how good you are in SPL now lol.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
yes we have played. same with am and eo. I'm referring to the dpp days

I don't know what spl it was that I played in. It was the one where i i won vs iconic and made him rage quit

I destroyed Malekith and gave twash a migraine

Those wins are recorded in the spl history. I'm sure it's in that one thread somewhere

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yes we have played. same with am and eo. I'm referring to the dpp days

?_?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Remember that second chances dpp tournament, bo3? I won the first game and you won the last two using that gay team by folgorio? I still won the first game, so yes I did beat you lol. Same case with am, oddly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)