The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that second chances dpp tournament, bo3? I won the first game and you won the last two using that gay team by folgorio? I still won the first game, so yes I did beat you lol. Same case with am, oddly
so you're good cause you won a game once against eo butt, oh you also have a good ladder record!!!

man, you're definitely a frog hahaha (ln best manager evah)

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
<3 blarajan

Ok I'm getting the fuck out of here. Tired of gangnam style gangbanging shit

The point I was trying to make it this: I'm great enough to beat anyone on smogon

can you guys please stop bullying whitequeen :(

i try to do a good deed every day this is my good deed now stop it

this thread is a peanut butter jealousy sandwich grow up kids!!!

<3 blarajan

Ok I'm getting the fuck out of here. Tired of gangnam style gangbanging shit

The point I was trying to make it this: I'm great enough to beat anyone on smogon
We can't all be as lucky as you bro :)
Sometimes, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn...

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
...right. Why I am undefeated on the uu ladder, won the ou Calvary tournament, and consistently kicked your ass in RU (when i played it) with my jynx

...right. Why I am undefeated on the uu ladder, won the ou Calvary tournament, and consistently kicked your ass in RU (when i played it) with my jynx
Ladder means shit, i dont even know what the fuck OU cavalry is, and I don't play RU (just ask all the RU mods :)
Also, seems like your dramatic exit has failed terribly. #Argumentsuccess

HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF WHITEQUEEN AFTER ALL HE'S BEEN THROUGH

LEAVE WHITEQUEEN ALONE

HE'S A HUMAN

WhiteQueen, as someone who is older and clearly is significantly more sexually attractive than you are, let me give you my words of wisdom.

a) You are not undefeated. Do not lie to these good people.

b) Remember when you got 6-0ed in R2 of the team tournament?

c) You take Pokemon too seriously, please learn to give less fucks. Thanks

Edit: Also gr8, why are you ass managing for Limitless x.x

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
lmao @ you're more attactive than me. Do you even know that I have both guys and girls drooling over me? Damn boy, don't you be talking nonsense

lmao @ I take Pokemon too seriously

I don't take it seriously and I'm still the best at the tier that I do play. Imagine if I do take it seriously, I would be unbeatable. The undefeated I refer only to tournament matches, not laddering. Heist, ojama, and shakeupit are the three I have booted off tourneys. They have never won against me

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
probably a bit of both, Atticus

Ok Peace on earth people.

I need to go practice my bw ou to try to make at least top12 in the ost again

Good luck y'all!

lol. I guess he's going to go ladder now, since otherwise he won't be able to play for the frogs! Shouldn't be hard for someone of his caliber to get #1 on the ladder.

lmao @ you're more attactive than me. Do you even know that I have both guys and girls drooling over me? Damn boy, don't you be talking nonsense
And I don't? Hello? Who are you? Where have you been?

If you didn't take it too seriously, you would have stopped trying to defend yourself ages ago :]

The real question here is why do you keep coming back after you keep saying you're leaving? Quit trying to act cool and just go -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)