The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Happy to be back in the SPL, my only regret is that I don't get to face the Classiest so I could take a shit in their collective mouths.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I didn't "throw" my week 1 match, I lost because of 2 Focus Blast misses on Tyranitar in a row. Please amend this. Also I didn't use a "Frog team" either: Politoed and Seismitoad and clearly toads not frogs.

I cannot provide logs to prove this but you can ask Cybertron. I nearly won match 2 and match 1 was legit.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lavos, thoughts on making yourself one of the most hated members on smogon in order to get traded to a bottom 3 team?????

(18:37:04) Marth>Smogon: i have to beat sogeking
(18:37:11) Marth>Smogon: so i can continue to flame smogon
(18:37:17) Marth>Smogon: my next target is Luck>skilll

Some serious shit talking going on

Lavos

Banned deucer.
lavos, thoughts on making yourself one of the most hated members on smogon in order to get traded to a bottom 3 team?????
i am happier on the scooters than i was on the classiest, and the scooters are happy with me. i am among friends and kind teammates in a supportive and enthusiastic environment. i could not have asked to be traded to a better team, the scooters are a lovely organization. don't count us out yet, we are still in contention!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
thats exactly what i would hear from a professional athlete after a dum move cuz of the pressure

it makes it funnier that this is fuckin pokemon tho

Lavos

Banned deucer.
thats exactly what i would hear from a professional athlete after a dum move cuz of the pressure

it makes it funnier that this is fuckin pokemon tho
i thought it was a dumb move a few days into the trade as well, but now that i've gotten to think it over a little more, i've decided that winning isn't everything and i'm more content with the scooters than i was with the classiest, so it all works out for me. i think you're right in that the way i approached the trade was definitely a dumb move, and i've already apologized to the management of the classiest for the way i handled the situation, so no need to continue discussing that. everyone makes mistakes, and well, i made one that got a lot of "media attention" from people who felt it needed to be blown out of proportion to make me look bad. again, i know the way i handled the trade was bad and i freely admit that, but in the end, the trade went through, no harm done, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
im p sure youre the one making yourself look bad

eg: this thread
you seem to be the one bullying the new kid because he made a mistake in the way he handled a situation in a team pokemon tournament (which he had never participated in before and thus did not know the proper protocol for said situation)...why do you care so much about my business

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol

here is lavos' logic:
"i want to be traded to a higher team"
"well, you know, winning isn't everything"
"i'm ok on this team because the trade deadline has passed"

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[22:10] <&reyscarface> yes
[22:10] <&reyscarface> im a bully.

Confirming that reyscarface is indeed a bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)