Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
lol

here is lavos' logic:
"i want to be traded to a higher team"
"well, you know, winning isn't everything"
"i'm ok on this team because the trade deadline has passed"
the trade deadline part is completely false. as i said, but you clearly didn't read, that's not the reason i prefer the scooters.

i don't know why it's so hard for you to swallow that i like my current team better than i liked yours, but i'm done arguing with people who are unable to understand my actions or even accept my apologies.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[13:57]<&locopoke> lavos
[13:57] <&locopoke> why don't you like the classiest
[13:57] <Lavos> hey
[13:57] <Lavos> i like the classiest
[13:57] <Lavos> and i don't like our position in the standings

[14:01] <@yondie> you are showing how selfish you are
[14:01] <@yondie> no one wants to put up w/ that shit
[14:01] <Lavos> perhaps i am selfish
[14:01] <Lavos> but the objective is to win
[14:01] <@yondie> as a team.
[14:01] <@kokoloko> as a team
[14:01] <Lavos> yeah
[14:01] <@kokoloko> yeah
[14:02] <Lavos> which is why i want to be on a winning team

[14:05] <Lavos> and i like the players on my team for the most part

[14:05] <Lavos> yeah
[14:05] <Lavos> as i stated earlier
[14:05] <Lavos> i like 95% of the people on that squad

in other words: Lavos liked classiest, buy betrayed them to move up 2 spots in the standings. Now he is below them and wants to play the nice user who only cares about "friendship"

Lavos

Banned deucer.
please forgive yondie; being the head of the smogon morality police, he has an obligation to doggedly follow every single one of my actions in order to publicly make me look as bad as possible because the taste of defeat still lingers on his salty tongue

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
please forgive yondie; being the head of the smogon morality police, he has an obligation to doggedly follow every single one of my actions in order to publicly make me look as bad as possible because the taste of defeat still lingers on his salty tongue

edit: nah stone, we just hate him

the trade deadline part is completely false. as i said, but you clearly didn't read, that's not the reason i prefer the scooters.

i don't know why it's so hard for you to swallow that i like my current team better than i liked yours, but i'm done arguing with people who are unable to understand my actions or even accept my apologies.

huehuehuehue

theebay707

Banned deucer.
Aye was gucci doe Novaray im on that team rater shit naw i mean haunter up in this bitch naw im saying why dont you have Harry Styles shove a belgian waffle up ur bum stop postin memes bro

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I really wanted to be a frog. I gave them all I had but it still was not enough

Gave the smog frogs all I had and they tossed it in the trash
They tossed it in the trash, yes they did. To give me all their love is all I ever asked
'Cause what the frogs don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for them. Throw my hand on a blade for them. I'd jump in front of a train for them. You know I'd do anything for them

I would go through all this pain for the smog frogs. Even would take a bullet straight through my brain for them. Yes, I would die for you, frogs. But you won't do the same

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really wanted to be a frog. I gave them all I had but it still was not enough

Gave the smog frogs all I had and they tossed it in the trash
They tossed it in the trash, yes they did. To give me all their love is all I ever asked
'Cause what the frogs don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for them. Throw my hand on a blade for them. I'd jump in front of a train for them. You know I'd do anything for them

I would go through all this pain for the smog frogs. Even would take a bullet straight through my brain for them. Yes, I would die for you
, frogs. But you won't do the same
thats fuckin crazy man o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)