Other The Play Style Play-Offs! [Round 3 Sign-Ups]

First Two Play Styles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Air quit so I'm looking for a way to take over the OP
It's okay if you can't edit the OP right now. Everyone that's signed up already knows the deal, and anyone new can catch up pretty easily; basically all we're waiting on is team rosters & match-ups.

Last edited:
RotomPoison, just get this shit started already because there are probably people who have already forgotten that they signed up a few weeks ago. Let's just do this round and then you can find a mod to lock this thread and start a new one yourself.

RotomPoison, just get this shit started already because there are probably people who have already forgotten that they signed up a few weeks ago. Let's just do this round and then you can find a mod to lock this thread and start a new one yourself.
That's not the reason you had to wait this time.

Everything will be up today.

Hyper Offense

Level 56
Lolme
Cinco Diablo
President Shinra
Coton
5th
SOMALIA
-Clone-
GOD Tsukamoto
Metal Sonic

Hail

A Terrakion
Turducken64
D-Ssain
silver97
scotti
Volty
Wilken
The Bravest Bird
Jin White
gamer boy
RotomPoison

11-11

Thanks for your patience, this is starting now. You have 1 week to make the teams. I'll take any late sign ups for the next 2 days. Just keep in mind that after this we might have a new thread or someone might edit the title, not sure exactly, but it won't matter for now.

Last edited:
Hyper Offense

Level 56
Jin White
Lolme
Cinco Diablo
President Shinra
Coton
5th
SOMALIA
-Clone-
GOD Tsukamoto
Metal Sonic

Hail

A Terrakion
Turducken64
D-Ssain
silver97
scotti
Volty
Wilken
The Bravest Bird
Jin White
gamer boy
RotomPoison

11-11

Thanks for your patience, this is starting now. You have 1 week to make the teams. I'll take any late sign ups for the next 2 days. Just keep in mind that after this we might have a new thread or someone might edit the title, not sure exactly, but it won't matter for now.
I signed up for HO. Bottom of page 11. I have also already started a conversation with the Hyper Offense team, so you don't have to worry about that. Sorry about what happened to your leg.

Last edited:
Small mistake in the OP: Hail needs to use a Pokemon with Snow Warning OR a Pokemon with Icy Rock + the move Hail.

In other words: regular Abomasnow is allowed with any item

24 hours left. All you need to do by then is have an exportable in your teams conversation. When that's done, someone from both teams should post here saying that they're ready (obviously without posting the teams)

Also, I might talk to an OU mod to have this thread locked so I can make a new one, so just watch out for that.

24 hours left. All you need to do by then is have an exportable in your teams conversation. When that's done, someone from both teams should post here saying that they're ready (obviously without posting the teams)

Also, I might talk to an OU mod to have this thread locked so I can make a new one, so just watch out for that.
if u lock this i help u on next version

I gave both teams a little extra time, but that's it now. Have an importable in your conversation before I post the matches, which will be very soon.

Edit: to clarify I mean 12 hours from this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)