6. Lolme
7. Wilken
8. Kairyu_Gen1
9. Blizzardhail
10. Cinco Diablo
11. Mowtom
12. SnazzySwampert
13. The Bravest Bird

Due to Air and his annoying timezone I will be ending signups here unless 1 person wants to join VoltTurn. I will be making the Trick Room conversation tonight at midnight, while Air will make the VoltTurn one soon. Good luck to both!

I'm not confident enough to take part in this yet but I'm really interested in learning more about VoltTurn so would it be ok if I just listened in on the team building conversation?
You know, you could be just be part of the team, you don't have to make the whole team, just throw your ideas and 2 cents in once in a while. It's not that bad, you can definitely learn from some of these veterans, which I try to do :)

Hey RotomPoison , if Air isn't on by the time you make your convo (assuming you haven't already, I have no clue what time zone you are), would it be all right if one of us Volt Switchers started outs as long as we be sure to invite everyone including Air?

Hey RotomPoison , if Air isn't on by the time you make your convo (assuming you haven't already, I have no clue what time zone you are), would it be all right if one of us Volt Switchers started outs as long as we be sure to invite everyone including Air?
I'm EST, so yeah I'm late sorry, was helping someone, I'll make it right after I post this. Air will be here soon, no later than 2am, so I think you should just wait for him. If he doesn't make it in the next 2 hours then sure.

I'm EST, so yeah I'm late sorry, was helping someone, I'll make it right after I post this. Air will be here soon, no later than 2am, so I think you should just wait for him. If he doesn't make it in the next 2 hours then sure.
Cool. I'm just trying to avoid a repeat of last round, but a couple hours isn't a big deal.

Matchups go up in less than 44 hours :)

lol i am up at 4am to say this whats wrong with me ;-;

Remember both teams need:

- An importable of their team in the conversation that everyone can use (obvious)
- To post their timezones in the conversation to make matchups easier for everyone

Also, keep in mind that the finals happening in a few weeks (AIR CAN YOU LEARN TO UPDATE THE TITLE LET ALONE THE OP) are completely volunteer based. I will make a detailed post on it when they come close.

Also to get this out of the way:

1: Sand vs Rain
2: Volt-Turn vs Trick Room
3: Hail vs Hyper Offense
4: Sun vs Stall
5: Volunteers from anyone who won one of the first 4 weeks (details soon) vs Balance

Week 6: Finals (again, details soon, I would like to discuss 2 minor details of this with Air first)

and yes Air I randomized them without you

Once again, great job and good luck to both teams :)

Hail vs Hyper Offense...that match seems so unbalance at first glance, it will be interesting to see how can Hail team turn an infirerior play style strategy into a victory against one of the most effective play styles from last 2 gens.

I will be on vacation from Wednesday to Sunday, so that is something I'll either have to work out with my opponent beforehand or I'll have to drop out if we can't make it work.

Last edited:
I will be on vacation from Wednesday to Sunday, so that is something I'll either have to work out with my opponent beforehand or I'll have to drop out if we can't make it work.
It's fine if you can get it done by the following Tuesday

You said that almost a week ago. Either I can't find the matchups or you haven't done them sorry if I sound like a bitch XD. Any help here?
I told Air I will be back Monday and to post them himself so complain to him, I just told you that myself a few minutes ago...

oh lol i'm so dumb XD i didn't see it.
I'll post them but can everyone from trick room post there time zones please

I have:
Lolme: GMT/UTC - 5:00
Red97: GMT +1
Mowtom: GMT - 5
The Bravest Bird: GMT - 7
-Clone-: GMT - 4
NotAGymLdr: GMT - 4
Cinco Diablo: GMT - 5
Wilken: GMT - 3
Shaymin :D: GMT: -5
SnazzySwampert: GMT - 5

Lol if you don't know what you're time zone is look it up. Im GMT-6

-Flygon- EST is GMT-5

Edit: Lol don't listen to me- didn't think about dst because we don't have it here. Sorry for causing confusion

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
There's a difference or it's the "official" term? Fine, it's EDT, GMT - 5. And if I'm wrong it's 8:40 at the time I'm posting :P
EDT is Daylight Savings Time. EST is non-Daylight Sayings Time (Standard Time). It makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)