The Pokemon Planner

I've been working on a little program to help make movesets for pokemon. It works for windows only. I wanted to add a lot more stuff to it, but with Gen 5 coming out I wanted to get it public asap. Hopefully someone finds it to be useful!

Here's the link.

Image not displaying? Click here!

it looks cool, but i don't really understand it tbh. From what i see it looks like the team builder on shoddy, but i'm probably missing something...

I've never used the team builder, but now that I look at it I don't see the comparison...

This program works more like an automatic move calculator that allows you to sort moves depending on damage, type, etc. It also shows how to get the moves. You can either leave it against the default typeless pokemon or against a specific pokemon. You can also run your moveset against a group of pokemon to get the type coverage.

It would probably make more sense if you tried it.

It's pretty good.

May I suggest color coding how the natures affect stats?
(as in Hg/Ss)

I really like the ability to filter out egg moves.

This looks pretty nice. Certainly a good way to extend the basic damage calculator concept. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to run under Mono.

Do you have the .net 3.5 equivalent? I only ever tested it on Windows XP.

I guess I could add the coloring. It does tell what stats are being changed right under the nature drop down though.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Should probably be in C&C, and could you provide some screenshots so people can see what it does without having to download?

Is the image in my first post not displaying for you? That's mainly what it is. If that image isn't displaying then I've got a link to it here.

Sorry about putting it in the wrong place. How do I move it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)