Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

The Pound-for-Pound Tournament

Introduction

The idea of this tournament is to test players in different tiers of the game (UU, OU and Ubers) making them battle a different tier each round.

In the 1st round, each pairing will receive a random tier to play, the players who go to the 2nd round will receive a different pairing to play, making players that advance in the tournament playing in all tiers.

For example:

Round 1: Player 1 vs Player 2 plays UU
Round 2: Player 1 vs Player 4 plays Uber
Round 3: Player 1 vs Player 6 plays OU
Round 4: Player 1 vs Player 8 plays Uber

Battling Rules
  • Evasion Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
Signup Procedures

There will be 64 slots avaible (depending of the number of signups I can extend to 128). I'll pick the player based on activity and participation in previous tournaments, so the first 64 people to signup are not guaranteed a spot.

That's it.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
oh man i love pandas so much it is so cool pandas i love them they are so cute unlike the . that is a gay symbol now if i put a panda at the end of my sentence instead of a . now i would use that but no i like pandas better than the . so until they change the . to a panda i refuse to use a period please pandas rock they have white and black they love all races they are like a mixed person with a little white and a little black people tell me pandas are dumb but i shove a crowbar up their ass and then have my pet panda named jim eat their face like the worthless panda hating scum of the earth that they are if you hate pandas jim will hurt you bad because pandas love peace and they hate not loving them so if you dont like your face being ripped off by a panda named jim who is owned by me bad ass i suggest you start loving pandas because they are just SO GODDAMN LOVABLE help me please my panda jim is watching me i live in georgia and please rescue me i typed this while jim wasnt watching but oh my god he would kill me if he saw this!!

in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)