The Prestigious Apprentice Cup! - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any business in this tour but you guys could always ask Colin if Iron Maiden/Rifle has any alt accounts. Im pretty sure thats he will gladly help yo out(Don't take my word for it though:toast:) If you explain the situation.

But to be honest. I really think that you guys are being a little bit too paranoid. I think that i have seen Iron Maiden "scout" some of my battles too(Regular ladder battles, really) Just chill.
I did ask a few people on shoddy.... anyway maybe we dont have a scouter. Still, does he not speak english? Otherwise why the hell wouldn't he tell us who he was, or leave the 5 million times I asked him?

Unlucky sharkshocker cause after our game i thought you were really good.
Thanks for the compliment! Ah, I used a different team on this round, the one I used on our battle was something MoP helped me piece together, while this round's was a new team that I'm trying to get used to. My old one had more raw power I'd say, while the new one lets me practice on my strategy. I WAS considering which one to use, but I went with my newer team because I wanted to see how I can work on my team-building & strategy. Also, L was really good too :D

Well AznGook and I were about to battle but Shoddy is lagging. Reconnecting is a 10 minute process...

edit: I'm really arrogant.
Lost 1-0

Thanks for the compliment! Ah, I used a different team on this round, the one I used on our battle was something MoP helped me piece together, while this round's was a new team that I'm trying to get used to. My old one had more raw power I'd say, while the new one lets me practice on my strategy. I WAS considering which one to use, but I went with my newer team because I wanted to see how I can work on my team-building & strategy. Also, L was really good too :D
See same thing happened to Ghandi after he beat me. He changed his team and lost too.
I just hope not to draw you in the next round again if they are dropping losers from the winners bracket into the losers bracket. Couldn't face losing again.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Wait, am I to understand that now it's single elim with 2 brackets? Doesn't seem all that fair to people who won Rd 1 but lost Rd 2.... Why should they not be given two chances too?

Wait, am I to understand that now it's single elim with 2 brackets? Doesn't seem all that fair to people who won Rd 1 but lost Rd 2.... Why should they not be given two chances too?
Exactly, I hate the idea of a losers bracket...basically gives all the first round people a chance to win the entire thing. Just let it go single elimination to the end so that there is a concrete winner.

Also, deadline moved up to April 11th? Didn't I just post saying me and Gmax would do it Sunday morning due to time differences?

Sikh.

First you implement the Losers bracket, which IMO I didn't see the person who won the losers bracket winning the whole thing but rather being the best loser.

Then you remove it after some people have completly reworked a new team for it?

Also, stop changing the dates on everything, People can't be that flexible

I had some issues in real life I'm dealing with so now once I edit everything, that will be final! Sorry, I am having a really weird and rough week!

And first time directing a tourney :P

Status
Not open for further replies.