The Prestigious Apprentice Cup! - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing Blissey_ODonell and Twist of Fate to win the whole thing, from seeing and battling you on Shoddy. Just out of curiousity, who were your tutors?

EDIT: Makes sense. Great tutors, great students :)

Need to battle more Smogoners on Shoddy, lol. I always only run into the same group of Gorm, Gouki, Jeb and Earthworm whom all proceed to kick my ass.

That's kinda gay, since he became active just before the deadline (and the fact that he comes on while I'm in bed makes it even worse). Oh well, tails!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Um, Puggy has clearly been active EVERYDAY.

How do you resort to a coin flip when someone has been clearly active much more than the other individual?

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
well let me be the first to disagree, yes i know its kinda obligatory but whatever, i have been trying to contact puggy for the past 5 days which in my opinion is enough plus we live in nearly opposite time zones so even if i was active how can you expect us to battle?

well let me be the first to disagree, yes i know its kinda obligatory but whatever, i have been trying to contact puggy for the past 5 days which in my opinion is enough plus we live in nearly opposite time zones so even if i was active how can you expect us to battle?
OK, personally by postage rates on here it does look alot more like Puggy was trying to get the battle done, yes you live in near opposite timezones but you can still get the battle done, 8pm and 8am don't seem like too bad an online time to me.

Personally I think Sikh hasn't really run this tournament very well, he has constantly changed times, he hasn't paid attention too activeness.

Also I don't see why he couldn't have posted the next round earlier and have the bracket as follows

(Puggy Vs. Atticus) Vs. ?

Would've sped the whole tourny up quite considerably

Yeah... not to mention the fact that now nobody will take the deadlines seriously

(April 12th! No exceptions!)

Sorry Sikh, but this tourney needs to shape up. Otherwise people will just stop bothering with it.

This is getting ridiculous...round has supposedly been over for a few days, and no new round has been posted. Sikh you need to get on top of things, DQ who needs to be DQ'd, and move on...

Ok, OK! People some things are more important, and in this case, my future! Plus this is my first time.... I will do what Ghandi says!

(I really suck at this, don't reply)

((I've learned from my many many mistakes :P))

Well despite the fact that I had to send all the intial pms....

He does have a point though. He comes on when I'm in bed (5 in the morning) which makes it nearly impossible for me to get in contact with him on shoddy. There really is nothing much I can do concerning the times.

And I agree, it is getting a bit ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)