Dratini (Shiny)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Maravel Scale
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: None

and sorry its not KB
Sorry, only interested in Kalos Bred Shinies

Hi! Im interested in a female Leaf Guard Petilil , CMT :)
Would you like a 5IV or a spitback? I can do a spitback for a female Chikorita spitback, or a 5IV trade for both the Chikorita and female Moon Ball Ralts spitbacks (I know, breeding female starters sux D: )

Hi shadow :)
Could you take a few min to CMT? Its really outdated but I do have quite a few pokebank legends you may be interested in. I'm interested in around 2-3 monsters in your thread.

Yeah, I was indeed interested in Kalso shinies. Namely, Greninja, Aegislash, Noibat and Chesnaught.
Don't know if your interested in enough of my stuff of these though. And I just realized your out of stock for noibat and chesnaught, does that just mean you currently don't have spare clones of these?
Edit: oops, sorry to double post :P

Yeah, I was indeed interested in Kalso shinies. Namely, Greninja, Aegislash, Noibat and Chesnaught.
Don't know if your interested in enough of my stuff of these though. And I just realized your out of stock for noibat and chesnaught, does that just mean you currently don't have spare clones of these?
Edit: oops, sorry to double post :P
Well it's just chesnaught that I haven't gotten around to cloning, but I do have noibats. And hell yeah I'm interested in enough of your stuff :D. How does the shinies you requested for: Andrea's Event Manaphy, Event Raikou (JAP), Event Entei (JAP), Chev4's Heatran, Kaphotic's Thundurus, Baku's Shaymin, Alamos Darkrai and Lord Scalgon's TRU Arceus sound? Oh and I can also throw in a Shiny Goodra (6IV Modest Gooey, still didn't get the chance to put it in the thread) in that trade if you can get Giga Drain onto that Larvesta (JAP).

But plz be patient about the Chesnaught, it may take a while for me to have it ready with all the requests I have piled up :)

Sound good as long as I can't still locate all of those lol. But from memory, I think I still have all those you want.
I am interested in goodra, more so than chesnaught. But is giga drain a move tutor move from B2/W2? Unfortunately, I never got those games. But I can give it to you in gen 5 if you prefer.

Sound good as long as I can't still locate all of those lol. But from memory, I think I still have all those you want.
I am interested in goodra, more so than chesnaught. But is giga drain a move tutor move from B2/W2? Unfortunately, I never got those games. But I can give it to you in gen 5 if you prefer.
I'm pretty sure that it's a TM, and don't worry you'll get both Goodra and Chesnaught (eventually :P). PM me when the stuff is ready (we've already flooded the thread enough)

Heyas I'm interested in a shiny Chesnaught I can offer a

*Shiny* Calm Flower Veil Florges
31/x/31/31/31/31
252 Hp/4 Def/252 SpD
Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Wish, Protect

I also can clone Via powersave and don't mind giving you back a few of whatever you need! I'm in the process of building up my own inventory in hopes of creating a thread of my own soon :-)

EDIT: Oops didn't notice you are out of stock!

Heyas I'm interested in a shiny Chesnaught I can offer a

*Shiny* Calm Flower Veil Florges
31/x/31/31/31/31
252 Hp/4 Def/252 SpD
Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Wish, Protect

I also can clone Via powersave and don't mind giving you back a few of whatever you need! I'm in the process of building up my own inventory in hopes of creating a thread of my own soon :-)

EDIT: Oops didn't notice you are out of stock!
Sounds great, I'll PM you when I am available (probably in 2 days, life is getting in the way of things), so hold on to that Florges for me :)

No problem at all! I see a few more things on your list that I am definitely interested in, I'll make another post later. Let me know what you will want copies of!

I like your Bulbasaur bc mine doesnt have egg moves, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

I like your Bulbasaur bc mine doesnt have egg moves, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
A Focus Sash would be great. Can you please specify ability and nature?

natures are in parenthesis in previous post
snorlax is immunity
vulpix is drought
larvitar is guts (dragon dance)
bulbasaur is overgrow
eevee is anticipation, adaptability, run away
abra is inner focus
growlithe is flash fire
charmander is blaze (dragon pulse, heat wave)
chansey is natural cure
beldum is clear body
mudkip is torrent

natures are in parenthesis in previous post
snorlax is immunity
vulpix is drought
larvitar is guts (dragon dance)
bulbasaur is overgrow
eevee is anticipation, adaptability, run away
abra is inner focus
growlithe is flash fire
charmander is blaze (dragon pulse, heat wave)
chansey is natural cure
beldum is clear body
mudkip is torrent
Sorry, I'm not interested in any of these. A Focus Sash or it's equivalent in BP is fine by me.

Heyas! Would you also be ok with trading your

Togepi
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest - Serene Grace - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
and
Marill
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Huge Power - Egg
Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

for my

*shiny* Modest Eevee (lvl. 1)
HA: (Anticipation)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stored Power
OT: Soulus ID:02956

In addition to our Chesnaught for Florges trade?

NINJA EDIT: Obviously I can also clone you a few copies of any of these as well if you're low on stock :-)

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in your modest flabebe.
Would you be interested in a 5iv poochyena jolly with HA and egg moves?

Heyas! Would you also be ok with trading your

Togepi
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest - Serene Grace - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
and
Marill
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Huge Power - Egg
Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

for my

*shiny* Modest Eevee (lvl. 1)
HA: (Anticipation)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Stored Power
OT: Soulus ID:02956

In addition to our Chesnaught for Florges trade?

NINJA EDIT: Obviously I can also clone you a few copies of any of these as well if you're low on stock :-)
Yes I would, and again, I'll PM you when I'm done ;)

CMT for Exeggcute and a Jolly Deerling, please
How about Emolga and Cranidos?

Hi I'm interested in your modest flabebe.
Would you be interested in a 5iv poochyena jolly with HA and egg moves?
Fine by me, I'll PM you when it's ready :)

CMT for this female^^
Deerling

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Serence Grace (HA) - Egg Moves: Synthesis, Agility, Baton Pass, Grass whistle

CMT for this female^^
Deerling

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Serence Grace (HA) - Egg Moves: Synthesis, Agility, Baton Pass, Grass whistle
How about a Female Growlithe - Flash Fire - in a Fast Ball? A spitback is fine by me if the gender ratio is too much of a pain. Oh and I like quite a few things in your thread, so if you want more pokemon from mine, I'm all ears :)

How about a Female Growlithe - Flash Fire - in a Fast Ball? A spitback is fine by me if the gender ratio is too much of a pain. Oh and I like quite a few things in your thread, so if you want more pokemon from mine, I'm all ears :)
actually i may also be interested in this female. XD

Houndour

31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid - Flash Fire - Egg Moves: Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
and i'll prepare the Growlithe spitback. What pokemon do you need? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)