The Pro-Choice Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just VMd my opponent, and suddenly my opponent goes offline.

And he never seems to be online, I have been online practically all day to get this battle done

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Ok, deadline is up:

Cybertron vs Hawkstar - coin-flip; I haven't seen either user make an effort to contact the other.
Gabranth vs Eternal - activity; Eternal has posted here many times indicating that he's active, and has PMed me on IRC as well saying he's been trying to contact his opponent. I haven't heard anything from Gabranth.
H-C vs PK Gaming - activity; PK posted here saying his opponent is inactive and has talked to me on IRC; I haven't heard a thing from H-C.
badabing vs Hantsuki - activity; An extension was given as requested, yet the battle remained incomplete. Hantuski looked to be the more active of the two, so he gets the win.
Riot X vs DarkLoïc - activity; This was a clear activity call.
HiipFire vs 7014gree - Both of you posted here on the last day at nearly identical times. I PMed the both of you asking to get the battle done; 7014gree responded and took the effort to VM his opponent in an attempt to complete the match. HiipFire didn't respond to my PM nor to his opponent's VM, so I'm going with my gut and giving 7014 the win here.

Round 3 will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)