The quick match up, GK vs Lady S (BZ Reffin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, this is just a quick 1v1 so I'm not going to be fancy or nothing, good clean fight, whatever you want

1v1 singles
3 day dq for battlers and refs
2 recoveries / 5 chills
no items
all abilites
switching is for noobs

Teh arena is pretty complicated, and requires me getting on irc, oh joy lol
IRC Stadium
this battle takes place on irc, and has many side effects.
note: apply these effects by whoever is on #capasb during the time of reffing, at the time you apply these effects - note, more than 1 effect can be activated per round
if user -Charmander- is on: people will 1: complain that charmander isn't releasing his pokemon (all sound related move will fail next round(5% chance) or 2: people will ask why he's there, and charmander will laugh (5% chance) these two effects cannot happen at the same time

if user Acklow is on: a sandstorm will start (2% chance)

if user alchemator is on: sketch will have it's energy cost reduced by 2 (50% chance)

if user athenondoros is on: he gets to pick one move, and use it on both pokemon (i had no other ideas) (10% chance)

if user cartoons! is on: the next reefing must be drawn (1% chance)

if user chou toshio is on: all offensive and defensive stats will be changed to a neutral nature weedle (40% chance)

if user danmantincan is on: both battlers' pokemon know explosion for the next round (20% chance)

if user deck knight is on: all effects's chances of happening are doubled (10%) or halved (10%)

if user Engineer Pikachu is on: all moves have their base power increased by 1 (20% chance)

if user fire blast is on: all fire moves have their energy cost removed by 1, and fire blast has it's energy cost removed by 2 (5% chance)

if user flamestrike is on: all moves have their base power increased by 1 (20% chance)

if user Flora is on: there is a glitch in the reffing, and the base power of any move used next round will have the base power of the first move above it that has a base power (30% chance)

if user kaxtar is on: all stat changes are removed (5% chance)

if both users lady salamence and terrador are on: the move explosion will happen (100% chance)

and the teams

Shellder [Drake] (Male)
Nature: Gentle (+1 SpD, -1 Def)

Info on Drake:

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3)
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Aurora Beam
Razor Shell
Ice Beam

Rock Blast
Bubble Beam
Mud shot

Hail
Blizzard
Substitute

Pansear(*) [Fernando] (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Info on Fernando: a knight receives three pokemon when they begin, their path pokemon and two pokemon resembling their parents. Fernando was a gift from Inferno, Glacier's hot headed but passionate father. Fernando is the son of Cortez, Inferno's strongest pokemon. Fernando is the cliche fire monkey, silly and fun-loving, but aggressive and wild in battle. He is usually the one to pick fights, and because of this Glacier has to play the referee when arguments burst between his team. but a family is a family, no matter how weird it is, and Fernando always plays his part to win battles and make sure his brothers sisters and Trainer is safe. although he is the one who makes the cooking fires Fernando is a terrible chef (he burns most of the food), so either Glacier does it himself or gets Ninja to do it.

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Blaze (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 64

EC: 5/6
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Scratch*
Leer*
Lick*
Incinerate*
Fury Swipes*
Yawn*
Bite*
Flame Burst*
Amnesia*
Acrobatics
Crunch

Fire Punch*
Low Kick*
Tickle*

Hone Claws*
Flamethrower*
Solarbeam*
Taunt
Toxic
Low Sweep

and Lady S'

Progressive (Machop) (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35

EC: 3/9
MC: 3
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw

Earthquake
Retaliate
Smack Down

Close Combat
Encore
Bullet Punch

I kind of need a moveset, just saying. Battle won't take place until I have one.

Anyways, you guys know the drill.
Salamence sends out pokemon-Done
GlacierKnight sends out pokemon and actions
Salamence actions
I ref this stuff
we continue on the yellow brick road

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
apparently i didn't copy paste the whole thing
Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw

Earthquake
Retaliate
Smack Down

Close Combat
Encore
Bullet Punch

Go machop

Go Fernando, you're up!

eh im lazy so no evolving today. Well Fernando, start off by sending Machop a Taunt, because that encore does not look pleasant whatsoever! Next throw him some Toxic and end the round with some Acrobatics

Taunt~Toxic~Acrobatics

Hp:90
Energy:100

vs.

Hp:90

Round 1: We all get trolled
Hey guys, welcome to another battle of asb, here today we have Glacier Knight and Lady Salamence, I've never had the chance to really talk to Lady S, but hopefully after reffing this battle I will. Anyways, lets get into the match folks Pansear vs. Machop, I hope you enjoy.

Pansear wins the speed tie and gets to make fun of Machop, because he's boring and got replaced by Timburr and stuff, which stops Machop from using non-direct attacks. But Machop doesn't seem like he's in the non-direct mood slamming his fists down in rage he causes an Earthquake causing massive damage! Due to poor leading, Pansear throws some Toxic poo at Machop, poisoning him and activation Guts. Oh lord, the Smack Down has begun, this is almost sad for Pansear, I'm sorta upset I lost to him before. Now Pansear tries to fight back with an Acrobatics show, and Machop apperently didn't like the show, slaming his fists down in anger for a second Earthquake, he should probably invest in some therapy

Hp:46
(Smacked down 5)

vs.

Hp:71
Energy:86
(2DPA Toxic)
(Taunted 3)

Hp:46
(Smacked down 5)

vs.

Hp:71
Energy:86
(2DPA Toxic)
(Taunted 3)

Round 2- The last round
Arena Boosts: Flamestrike
This match is all but over for Glacier, as Pansear goes for a second Acrobatics, Machop uses Earthquake, still not impressed with the move. But Pansear uses it once more, dispite the Smack Down its recieving.

Hp:0
Energy:0
(Smacked down 5)

vs.

Hp:13
Energy:68
(2DPA Toxic)
(Taunted 3)

Fast match guys
1TC Each

Machop gets 1/2/1 and a KOc

Pansear gets 1/2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)