The Rainbow League [Round 1] : Proving Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay so, the checkup, lots of substitutions so let's get down to it :

Zebraiken replaced by Villa , schedule Dominatio asap, yellow group
TraceofLife replaced by Rockhp , schedule with fran17 asap, green group
River Martini replaced by My Time Passed , schedule with Threw , red group
GotCookies and color the sky are both replaced by Mysterious M and pokebasket , schedule with each other asap, yellow group
H-C replaced by Mimolette , schedule with RedMaxx asap, pink group
Dlanyer replaced by Alvis astley , schedule with Twixtry asap, purple group
-Niko- replaced by BKC , schedule with Bedschibaer asap, pink group
Go10 replaced by Knuckstrike , schedule with rozes asap, pink group
Flares. replaced by badabing , schedule with Jethalal asap, pink group
ZANBAKUResh replaced by Mr. Perry , schedule with Confluxx asap, grey group

FLCL and megaqwer:D if you get in contact with each other to battle that'd be great, I'll check later today if someone made a move, else I'll have to double sub

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Why was i replaced? We scheduled for sunday 3pm
thing is, even if you scheduled for two days, your opponent still reported that you missed the saturday schedule (you should maybe not schedule for saturday and sunday if you actually only plan to show up on sunday ?)
and you did not react to him posting here or informing you on your wall that he's waiting for you, which makes it very clear that you avoided the battle

now, the guy I sub'd in did not log on smogon yet since my substitution post, so I'm putting you back in the tournament but please do not miss the second schedule
besides, you should probably have the courtesy next time to keep your opponent informed about what's going on when you decide to not show up, instead of straight up ignoring him (if you ignore him on saturday, the host may have the feeling that you're going to play dead for sunday too, it's not like a "sorry couldnt make it but tommorow still stands" would hurt anybody)

Lost to Haruno. gg

...Icicle Crash miss... it always has to be something that keeps me from getting out of the first round of these things, doesn't it? lol

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Okay so, the checkup, lots of substitutions so let's get down to it :

Zebraiken replaced by Villa , schedule Dominatio asap, yellow group
TraceofLife replaced by Rockhp , schedule with fran17 asap, green group
River Martini replaced by My Time Passed , schedule with Threw , red group
GotCookies and color the sky are both replaced by Mysterious M and pokebasket , schedule with each other asap, yellow group
H-C replaced by Mimolette , schedule with RedMaxx asap, pink group
Dlanyer replaced by Alvis astley , schedule with Twixtry asap, purple group
-Niko- replaced by BKC , schedule with Bedschibaer asap, pink group
Go10 replaced by Knuckstrike , schedule with rozes asap, pink group
Flares. replaced by badabing , schedule with Jethalal asap, pink group
ZANBAKUResh replaced by Mr. Perry , schedule with Confluxx asap, grey group

FLCL and megaqwer:D if you get in contact with each other to battle that'd be great, I'll check later today if someone made a move, else I'll have to double sub
rip, didnt got a alert when you tagged me in the op(idk).Will battle soon as possible,

Edit:Are ubers allowed?Or did I missed something in the op? -_-'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)