The Rainbow League [Round 1] : Proving Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Reymedy i mighty need a sub when I asked north for scheduling he said to take the win. I my sure if it was just bcs of then or not but explaining why battle hadn't taken place yet

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Reymedy i mighty need a sub when I asked north for scheduling he said to take the win. I my sure if it was just bcs of then or not but explaining why battle hadn't taken place yet
well, CrystalRam since you're on right now, you're replacing North in the brown group to fight Syncrasy
if you're able to get it done today or tommorow you'd be a boss

Last edited:
Ok, I asked my opp for a time to play last sunday and he didnt answer'd my message, so i assume he is quitting or smthing lol

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
my opp and I agreed to play yesterday, so I vmed him but he never responded and I'm going out today, so idk if we'll get this done

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Reymedy the sub still hasn't responded to my message and i doubt he will. Do I just wait until the round is over to see if he responds or do I get another sub?

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Reymedy the sub still hasn't responded to my message and i doubt he will. Do I just wait until the round is over to see if he responds or do I get another sub?
nah, there's too little time to put you again in this situation, you'll get the ruling in your favor unless the sub wakes up

anyway, the next round is a little special, which will allow me to sub in the reminding people if inactive players are found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)