The Rainbow League [Round 3] : Reinforcements

opp and i said we'd catch each other on PS since we had similar timezones but haven't been able to meet for whatever reason. i'll try and play tomorrow if that's still fine.

we were supposed to play some time in last 4 hours or so, i've been on and no sign of him
[00:11] SparksBlade: .seen iloveleague
[00:11] Scrappie: The user iloveleague has never been seen, at least since the last bot reset
[00:11] SparksBlade: .uptime
[00:11] Scrappie: Uptime: 7 hours, 53 minutes, and 13 seconds
I'm sorry, I made a mistake and thought we were supposed to play at 12 am my time not 12 pm. This was an error on my part but I have tried to contact you several times today on the main server since then. I would like to request an extension, though I understand if it is not granted.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
opp and i said we'd catch each other on PS since we had similar timezones but haven't been able to meet for whatever reason. i'll try and play tomorrow if that's still fine.
I'm sorry, I made a mistake and thought we were supposed to play at 12 am my time not 12 pm. This was an error on my part but I have tried to contact you several times today on the main server since then. I would like to request an extension, though I understand if it is not granted.
i'm posting the next round today as planned, but i'll be accepting results for the next two days so hurry up, counting on you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)