1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

the reason why i wanted to unregister my membership off smogon...

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by the legendary master, Mar 4, 2006.

1. the legendary master

the legendary master

...is because i was getting bullied by arcane{aka forte raijectra} on netbattle just because i kept rebattling him and he started to really piss me off so i deleted netbattle off my computer but i am feeling better now i should have read the rules before going on netbattle so i apologise to forte raijectra for what he regards as me being childish and i think im going on netbattle again now that i understand the rules fully the only reason why i kept rebattling him is because i hadnt read the rules and also because i admire him as a trainer because he is quite tough to beat on netbattle
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

I'm sorry to hear about your tragic experiences. Please share more, my friend. Welcome to Smogon, we will spare you from the boiling harsh flames of the rest of the internet. My home is your home.

- Director of Peace,
    chaos
  3. Chronicles

Chronicles

thread of the year
  4. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I was like you too, I came here and everybody pissed me off, they kept saying I was french over and over and over again.

I got so pissed I deleted my internet. But now I understand the rules and I am giving myself a second chance.

Good luck, my internet life got better eventually, I wish the same happen to you.
  5. the legendary master

the legendary master

what do you guys think i should do?
    1:apologise to arcane
    2:dont talk to or battle him ever again
  6. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

This is a toughie. Ask your mother, she knows best about unruly cyber citizens. Parent intervention is necessary in a situation like this.
  7. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

This one time when I was eating apple sauce, chaos told a joke and I spit my apple sauce all over my monitor. I was so embarassed that I haven't eaten apple sauce again. chaos and I are no longer on speaking terms.

what do you guys think i should do?
    1:hack smogon
    2:send chaos poisoned apple sauce
  8. Lexay

Lexay <b>I could be boned!</b>
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I feel you, brother. I believe Forte Raijecta needs to be punished for this. Like they do in Thailand when someone bullies someone over the internet.

I hope we all gained you a little step to rebirth.
  9. the legendary master

the legendary master

youre right lexay forte raijectra does need to be punished for this what forte raijectra has done is utter cruelty and he should be banned from netbattle and im not going to speak to him anymore
  10. Lexay

Lexay <b>I could be boned!</b>
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There's always a solution. I bet chaos will discuss this on his next meeting with his fellow internetvictims.

chaos helped me getting rid of my alcohol problem, too.
  11. the legendary master

the legendary master

ill leave this to chaos then to deal with it
  12. chaos

chaos
    Owner

hey
    match
    kncneakniatrieüangüenudiüenduündei
  13. Arcane

Arcane

:)

awesome.

he thinks he's 16 years old :( good thing I can annoy people to death on the internet!

and the problem is sir that we do not care about you and you are a random

you should become a pokerealmer, they'd love you
  14. the legendary master

the legendary master

what is your problem forte raijectra? what have you got against me? and by the way, i am TRUTHFULLY 16 years old. all i asked for was a few simple rematches and you had to go and make a big deal out of it by being annoying. this is not a game forte raijectra. and plus you just admitted to everyone else that you had being annoying me on netbattle
  15. Hazerider

Hazerider

You sure act like it.
  16. Arcane

Arcane

17. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

The internet is stressful :(
  18. Sarenji

Sarenji leaf-faced
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Cool, so what is it? A way of life?
  19. the legendary master

the legendary master

and by the way did i tell you that im a member of serebii.net?
  20. Hazerider

Hazerider

And that matters because...?
  21. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

:preach: internet pokemon is not a way of life, it's a religion. We pray to the almighty Pokemon gods daily and ask them for forgiveness. We ask them for aid when we need it most, and we repent when we have done wrong. To the holy Gods of Pokemon above, I pray to thee: Aid me in becoming the strongest Pokemon Trainer of All! I bid thee, grant me the power to aid my allies and crush mine enemies, as thou hast done on countless occasions thine self.:preach: :chant:

:amen:
  22. Glalie

Glalie
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

2! 2! 2! PICK 2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PICK 2

Also dude, saying you are from serebii.net just made you ruin yourself further :(
  23. BARILLIAN

BARILLIAN

don't feed the troll.
  24. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Guys, cut him some slack. Hes only trying to follow the rules of the internet! And he wants to be a part of the Smogon's Great Nazi* Empire so lets give him a chance. Maybe someday hell beat Forte Raijectra in a battle then he will be able to tell him Grandchildren about that awesome warstory!
  25. the legendary master

the legendary master

did forte raijectra ever stop to think how much cooler i am than what he thinks i am for instance not only do i like pokemon, but i also like grand theft auto, sonic the hedgehog, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, harry potter and of course, the matrix movies. oh and resident evil as well.

there is so much me and forte raijectra could have discussed. what a loss!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)