The Regional Tournament (FINAL) [Won by Earthworm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to Earthworm, who went through countless regions, fought difficult battles, and prevailed over everyone else. Thanks for playing, everyone!

---

Erhem. First off, I'd like to take the time to thank people for at least participating in this tournament. I highly appreciate it. As for those that didn't make it: I hope to have you around next time. Seriously, I do.

So let's see. Final Round. What should I do? Well, I think we'll do the same thing as Semi-finals. PM stuff to me. Except NOW you pick two regions. The regions can have the mix of Pokemon, so you can have Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Scizor, Skarmory, and Forretress on a Kanto/Johto team. As I've said... first come first serve. Sorry. List preferences of course.

Finally, I'd like to thank two people: SoT and darkie. The former for being the co-host, and the latter for helping me one round while I was recovering from pneumonia / mono / whatever I had. So then, our tournament comes to a close. It's almost sad. Perhaps there will be a fall / winter tournament? Who knows.

There are a few more things I'd like to ask of you. First: for those that participated, I want your opinion if you liked how SoT and I arranged the tournament. Second, I'd like to ask if you'd do a comment / what to improve on. And finally, I'd like to ask if you'd like me and / or SoT (pending on the summer) if you'd like to do this again.

Now for the moment we've all been waiting for:

panamaxis vs Earthworm

Who will win: He who has Celebi, or he who has Ampharos? An uprising battler versus a tournament vet. Who shall win?

El Rules!
- Pokemon in the specified region are allowed. You CANNOT use any Pokemon outside of your region (i.e. Electabuzz is allowed in Kanto; however, Elekid and Electivire are not).
- All tournament general rules apply here!
- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Sleep Clause
- All Pokemon that are currently under "Uber" status are banned from this tournament. THIS INCLUDES ANY SUSPECTS BEING TESTED.
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Both players must confirm the outcome in this thread. IF, for some reason, there is a dispute, please PM me the logs. This means: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME THE LOG, BUT PLEASE SAVE THEM JUST IN CASE!

I will not set a deadline (but get this done ASAP). I wish the best of luck to both of you.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for participating in this tournament to all who did, it's been fun seeing the upsets, and challenges that stood in the way of the battlers. Thanks to Colonel M for being a good host, and darkie for covering my ass that one round.

Good luck to both finalists, but as I always do, predict against Panamaxis. ;P You always prove me wrong, so I guess you don't mind it at all!

Earthworm vs Panaxis

Good job to both finalists

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
aren't celebi and ampharos from the same region?
Pretty sure he means our profile pictures.

Also, celebi is much stronger then ampharos, come on...

Anyway..Good luck Earthsquirm, I'll be PMing preferences shortly.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'll be gone this weekend, so SoT or whomever has power to close / edit, feel free to do so. Assuming they get it done that early.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't close it edit it or anything. I'll help this run smoothly though, and make sure a mod closes/edits it etc. Good luck to you both!

I'm just sittin here waitin for Earthworm to get his revenge for what pana did in ST5(What a shame pana).

Anyways go Earthworm plz :).

Yes, panamaxis has contacted me but we're yet to organise a time to play. We are always on at the same times anyway so it won't be a problem once I'm ready.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I lost to Earthworm 2-0 in a nice and haxfree battle.

That scarf tyranitar really suprised me, good game and congratulations.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
Congratulations Earthworm. You too panamaxis for making it far into the Tournament.

I'll leave this open to allow everyone to congratulate / say their words for the next day or two, then I'll officially padlock this topic.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Congrats for winning this EW, and for making it this far Panamaxis.
I would also like to thank Colonel M and everybody who helped in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)