The Return of No Johns (Multi-Tier edition) Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
No Johns is back after a very long time...
approved by Oglemi

john |jän|

noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
Tournament Rules:
- Every round I will pick a different Generation. You play every round's match in the OU tier of that gen. For example, if I pick GSC for round 1, you will all play GSC OU matches in round 1.
- Best of one!
- Single elimination, standard clauses for each Generation
- No johns.

This round's tier is RBY OU!
Pairings:

Vinc2612 vs Haund
trc vs Diogo
reyscarface vs Marshall.Law

deadline: January 3rd 2016

note that I will randomly pick the tier for finals among all tiers (including the ones that have already been played).

Good luck guys and happy new year!

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won vs marshall, gg

btw for finals can we just do a bo5 with 5 generations, that would be so much more entertaining than a bo1

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
won vs marshall, gg

btw for finals can we just do a bo5 with all generations, that would be so much more entertaining than a bo1
idk because finals will be 3 ppl round robin and it might be way too long in case you tie. But if all the other finalists agree with your suggestion, you can play bo5 all gens.

k so I won't be back until the 11th, I want to play but that is over the time for this round and the next given that the tour is no johns

so it makes sense to dq me or whatever so I'll understand that but I do really want to play so if there's any way you can wait and it won't piss everyone off pls do

Tricking

MALDINI
World Defender
I won against Haund in a rather haxxy battle, gg nonetheless

I honestly don't mind waiting for the finals
Okay, if Diogo doesn't mind waiting as well, I will extend the remaining matchup. I will also create finals thread so that vinc and rey can already play their series if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)