1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Return of #RMT Workshops

Discussion in 'Rating Activities' started by San_Pellegrino, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smith

Smith is a 90's bitch
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Okay I can't actually make this one, hope it goes well guys!
  2. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Driving up to Connecticut from NJ to pick up my sis, so I could possibly make it to the last team if I manage to come back home early.
  3. Bribery

Bribery

Hi could I have my team rated during the workshop? Link is in sig. Thanks!
  4. San_Pellegrino

San_Pellegrino the eternal dreamer
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Yeah! Workshop is today guys!
  5. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

It starts in 7 minutes, be sure to have your teams ready!
  6. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

7. LUST

LUST

#RMT Workshop for June

After the long wait, #RMT Workshops are back! Previously, Smogon Tour had been interfering with it's timing but now since it's finally over we can start these lectures yet again, if you missed the previous one or just looking for some general advice, be sure to join the live RMT lecture on SynIRC in channel #RateMyTeam, June 2nd 3 PM EST. Official TRs will be there to help aspiring team raters. We'll go over teams, discuss common problems and generalities if they come up in the lecture, and work together to fix them by considering different approaches to team rating. This lecture will approximately last for 2-3 hours, depending on the amount of teams we receive.

For those who want a team rated at the workshop, post a link to your team below!

We hope to see you there!

The Rating 102 Team
  8. Magma

Magma

Hey Team Raters,

Here's an unorthodox Rain Stall team that I've been working on and want to put through the gauntlet: Magma's Rain Stall team.

It's posted in on of BTzz's old threads and not in typical RMT format, I hope that's cool.
  9. LUST

LUST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)