The return of the KING tournament - Round 3 (read #6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The return of the KING Tournament

Thx Boudouche n_n
approved by TDs
rules

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic"

In Pokemon, you have to defeat all of your opponent's pokemon to win the match. Chess is different on this matter (and not only) because you don't need to take all your opponent's pieces, but only focus on the king.

In this tournament, you must take the opponent's king to win, you don't need to beat every mons.

Rules:

- Everyone makes a team of six pokemon and choose one pokemon as king. All games will be played in ORAS OU, therefore following all standard clauses.

- You can change your team between rounds, I only need to know your king

- You can change your king between rounds, but you must notify me of the change before the next round starts, otherwise, I will assume you're keeping your current king.

- Save logs.

- Single elimination, Bo1 format.

Pairings:

R3
Cnorth26 vs Reymedy
KJ Corp vs WhiteQueen
HeiDoe vs radianthero156
Vinc2612
vs Fantasy
YouDon'tKnowMe
vs Luckstard.
Soulraiser vs Stall Hater
Lyconik vs shartruce2
Marshall.Law vs Dr Ciel
Kingofcrimea
vs TewMew
Christo The Gr8 vs Aurious
-Clone- vs Pagoose
NotAGymLdr vs thisreallyishell
Floppy vs Megazard Z
Get Backer vs Fran17
dEnIsSsS
vs vakatalesau
Merritt
vs Bughouse

Deadline: This round's deadline will be Friday, May 8th 10pm gmt+2.

Last edited:
Ok so just to be clear since I have received many pm on the subject: You can't change your king at the beginning of the round to avoid any counterking. You have to keep the king you used during the previous round. You can change it but it will count from next round.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
got 6-0'd by floppy, bopped by two rare sets that destroyed my team

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can we get an extension? We will play on Sunday.
If not then give him the win, I am the one who missed the scheduled time

same situation as above, we will most likely get this done this weekend should we get an extension, but if we can't just give my opponent the win

Can we get an extension? We will play on Sunday.
If not then give him the win, I am the one who missed the scheduled time
same situation as above, we will most likely get this done this weekend should we get an extension, but if we can't just give my opponent the win
Extension granted. You have until Sunday evening to play your game.

Beat YouDon'tKnowMe in a pretty cool game, also Alf, it seems you messed up something telling my opp a wrong king ;_; it was still fine tho
I apologize to YouDon'tKnowMe for the mistake. I probably saw his avatar and typed "ferrothorn" because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)