The Reverse Tournament III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to many other things going on, so I'll give Pasy G the win. Good luck in future rounds. Sorry for inconvenience.

my username has been changed from Tagliatelle21 to Lasagne21. Just though you should know so that the OP can have the new correct name next round.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got 6-0'd by Ruppy. Meaning I will be advancing to the next round, haha.

Good game; you've easily been the most polite and understanding tourney player I've ever played against. Thanks for working around my schedule.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I've looked for an user named "Zwyhunt" but couldn't find it, even in the Member List.

Sorry about that :$ deadline in about 2 hours. Those who sent teams when the opponent did not will be receiving activity wins, the rest will be coinflipped. If you have been in contact with opp and have not got round to battling, please let me know if you would like extension by pm.

Last edited:
Activity wins for:

ModestGarchomp
Brap
Pasy_G
Sapientia
Lasagne21
DC.
reachzero
HeroponRiki
llvallejoll
DarkLoic
Nglittleguy

As they submitted a team while their opponent did not. Coinflip wins to McMeghan and Chisposo. Nova advances because his opponent dropped out.

Extension for Temptation and Cicada because both made the effort to submit a team but Cicada hasn't amended the errors just yet. Round 2 coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)