The RU Open I - FINALS [Won by blarajan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quickly c/p'd the logs from all 3 games. I can post those at the conclusion of the tour but that's about all I can do. Let me know what you want (if anything), blara/Heist.

Beat undisputed 2-1, sorry for the luck game 3.

#winner

edit: I've had an agreement going with Bloo since round 3, which I've confirmed every single round. The agreement was if I won the RU Open, I would:

1) Keep permanent TC
2) Get mods
3) Make Oglemi my bitch
4) Become RU Tiering leader / pick a BL2 mon to get back in the tier

gg smogon?

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
wish the heister would've had it but i guess blarajan isn't a bad second pick

For the record, I would like to thank the following users for assisting me in building, testing, and all around loving: AUGUST <33, Bloo, complete_legitimacy, Pocket, soviet, D4RR3N, SilentVerse, Texas Cloverleaf, Molk, Raseri, and other bros I might have forgotten. Furthermore, I would like to thank Oglemi for making me RU tiering leader and promising to be my bitch.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
v_v

also windong i apologize i never thought i'd have a blara in this position, you were clearly the better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)