1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Saga

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Azure Demon, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

I am an excellent UU/OU player destroying deztroya (OU and UU) beating Negator (UU/NU) 5-0 syberia (UU) ripped through gary the gengar. and crushing may others tearing apart Jubilee (UU). UU is my teir and with me on a team we can't lose
  2. Gaborik

Gaborik

yea ive beat a bunch of no name people too (by big scores!!!, like... 5-0!!!!), so pick me obviously
  3. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

lol all these people are huge through out the wifi community so yeah you sound dumb calling them no name people
  4. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

i'd be more careful who I accuse of sounding dumb
  5. SoT

SoT Yes please!
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

word

synre youre dumb

hehehhe
  6. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

someone sig this

edit: taken by me
  7. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

wifi players or not it doesn't matter they are great battlers. hell ask Supe how good i am since you all don't know negator or he just isn't mainstream enough for you. Negator won the UU under the bridge tourny and a few more
  8. Lady Bug

Lady Bug 銀時 ☆彡 King of the Dessert ☆彡 銀時
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

well, too bad no one is gonna bid on you then
  9. Lakers

Lakers

[​IMG]
  10. Thorns

Thorns

i bet you don't know how to use rotom-a
  11. Megan_Fox

Megan_Fox

lol he probably doesnt, most wifi only battlers dont xd
  12. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

lol woah megan and thorn that was hilarious but no honestly act you age not your shoe size which for both of you is probably like what 50.
    ok first of all both of you have no idea what you are talking about i use rotom appliances a lot
    2nd (directed at megan only): actually many wifi players do like to use rotom-A forms kiddies from the wall to special attackers, hell to even the wall crippling trickster they use AR codes so they an use them on wifi.
    3rd (directed at both of you): I bet i can sweep any OU team you can come up with. With mu UU/NU TR team. Who needs rotom-A when you got parasect, octillary, and marrowack:)
    even tough paraflinch fusion is fun with rotom-F.

So come on someone pick me up I have a lot of experience with dealing with noobs and pros alike and I got drive, and now because of these people talking "shit" about not just me but my fellow players a true reason to want it all so pick me up y'all and i promise i won't let ya down CA out.
  13. Thorns

Thorns

stop proving my point
  14. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

15. Lakers

Lakers

[​IMG]
  16. TheFourthChaser

TheFourthChaser #TimeForChange
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

I really hope you know that just this part right here made your chances even lower, other teams would love for you to use Marowak(spelled correctly) against them. The only part dumber than this was the 50 shoe size and the age thing, I'd say you were older than them but this post really makes me wonder, I guess we'll have to check your shoe size to figure it out.
  17. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

crimson assassin catch me on the cap server for a tryout

(shoddy battle)
  18. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

let me ask you would you like a seat belt. while your sitting over there riding on their jockstrap dude i was kidding apparently if i was pissed you'd know. lol honestly unless i was talking to don't respond. lol ohhh and excuse me for mispelling marowack forgive me for being human silly me. Lol
    is it every time I'm kidding with someone else some other whiny little kid has to say something I'm joking around just as I'm sure they are.
  19. jumpluff

jumpluff you stare right through me
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

it's marowak
  20. TheFourthChaser

TheFourthChaser #TimeForChange
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

How could I be riding their jockstraps when I was busy reading the log of you getting destroyed by whistle?
  21. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

whiste got about 4 things of hax to i had registeel walling him until fire blast burned on the first hit. and Eq critted on the third
    not to mention he opened the game with a crit fire blast on my heatproof bronzong
    not to mention that's not my team i have loaded
    so unless you were reading from start to finish you shouldn't talk because whistle got all the fucking hax
    but i out predicted him every turn every switch i made a good counter move every move he made i predicted he just haxed me
  22. Thorns

Thorns

Salamence used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    Registeel lost 40% of its health.
    Registeel used Seismic Toss.
    Salamence lost 30% of its health.
    Registeel's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Registeel restored 6% of its health.
    Registeel was hurt by its burn!
    Registeel lost 12% of its health.
    crimson assassin's Registeel fainted.

nice crit whistle
  23. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

wait what
  24. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

i guess he didn't crit my registeel

sorry whistle I owe everyone an apology

but yeah either way bro that crit fire blast mattered a lot because bronzong is a pretty big opener from my team without him getting up a tr first i have to fumble around finding ways to get in slowbro to get mine up.
    but 2 things
    for some reason shoddy made me use a team i didn't have loaded
    and
    2. no one can deny i lost i wont attempt to but that crit burn hurt a lot. without those i could of tanked with registeel maybe not the entire team but enough to put me in a better position
  25. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

whistle I think that since you haxed Crimson Assassin, you should make up for it by throwing a bid his way

It's only fair

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)