1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Saga

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Azure Demon, Apr 30, 2010.

1. skarm

skarm I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

You should know better than to let people get under your skin. This is how they have fun.

But hi5, MoP?
  2. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

nah, he actually had punctuation in the middle. seems we've gotten the hang of ?, now how about commas?
  3. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

lol sure jump i'll get right on that.lol
  4. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Crimson Assassin, the defeat of
  5. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

The defeat of Canada.lol what the fuck
  6. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

thanks! i don't see any commas there, so i'm assuming you're still studying?

and welcome to the charmanders, somebody and arin!
  7. supermarth64

supermarth64 Here I stand in the light of day
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Ahahahaha NHS is a load of bs.
  8. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Last i checked this was English. That's why everyone is reading and responding to it just fine. Aeroblacktyl, I'm here to have FUN I'm not in my AP English class, which I have a 98% in so I'd like to think my words aren't completely incomprehensible. I'm always speaking proper English on the phone with football coaches, at NHS (national honors society) meeting, around my teachers, and more. There are only a few places i can really be me. They are here, with my girlfriend, and out on the field or the court. This is a place made to make friends. I don't have to type an entire word, It's fun talking how i like to talk like i like saying "aye whats up bro?" instead of "Hey how are you Timmy?" This is the the type of language i use when I'm having fun when I'm with friends.

lol I'm finished jump hope you approve.lol
    and the reason i didn't do it sooner was i was trading and battling

supermarth: Yes, you are correct it is BS but i heard free food, leaving class for free food, and it looks good on college apps.lol Yeah, my counselor said i should join he didn't say it was boring as hell.
  9. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

and the reason i didn't do it soon was i was trading and battling
  10. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Aeroblacktyl, let me ask you this. When your friends throw costume parties are you the guy who always goes dressed as the pirate?
  11. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

what r frendz
  12. skarm

skarm I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

if you mean the anal pirate I'm sure it was MoP
  13. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

god

crimson just stop

if you don't have social skills even on the internet either learn something about it or just say idgaf and leave

honestly this thread turned into a troll fest
  14. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Blue, I'll be respectful i didn't turn anything into anything read my initial post then the post following and tell me who is in the wrong. I was ganged up on they talked shit first so blue with all due respect just be quiet until you know what's going on don't pick sides just stop.

And my social skills are great its just when people talk bad to me about me or my friends I reuse to roll over and let them say what they want. SO do you comprehend now?

in fact I'll make it easier on you there is my post

the post after

15. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Yeah, I'm done arguing with others here. As Skarm said they are just doing it to piss me off but I'm tired of people picking me as the bad guy here when i started off just a post not directed toward anyone but the managers.

I'm deleting all previous post
  16. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

friend (fr[​IMG]nd)n.1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
    2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
    3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
    4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
    5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

tr.v. friendĀ·ed, friendĀ·ing, friends 1. To add (someone) as a friend on a social networking website.
    2. Archaic To befriend

There you go buddy!!
  17. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

someone pick up me or ultraskydive we are probably the 2 only good players left.lol
  18. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

Ahem.
  19. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

he didn't delete them all lol. i assume he did a few but just saw that everyone had quoted them already!

btw, our team does rock right now but what else did you expect?
  20. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

I deleted all of my post go look man i really did and said sorry to everyone

but everyone i just played ultraskydive he is a good player

Pick up ultraskydive, Son of shadoo, or my self all good players and I'm sure untraskydive will tell you the same
  21. lesalia

lesalia

Well I can say me , crismon , son of shadoo are good players but I cant say that we are the only ones that are good since there are a lot of people I dont know in the undrafted poll.
    If you pick me ill send you a photo of my kittens I have two both of the are girls and are cute :)
  22. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

Hmm. I wonder how good an endorsement that really is...
  23. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

lol what do you mean. everyone loves kittens

son of shadoo: I really am a good player in fact meet me on the CAP server and I'll show you OU battle
  24. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

yar, he plunders yer booty :happybrain:
  25. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Not in your gayest dreams

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)