1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Saga

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Azure Demon, Apr 30, 2010.

1. skarm

skarm I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Some people should be banned from this thread imo.
  2. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

Dont whine dude or you won't get put on the list I've been gone for sometime now so how can I put it on when I'm not even here?

Samster honestly dude I have football a job plus I'm a muy tai fighter and I'm also enggaged so calm the fuck down dude

as for sole: no it is no where near the end of this thing yet and ad I stated before prizes will be given out afterword

also side not looking for cloners for these guys
  3. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Wait dude, your forgot to mention that you are also an astronaut, that you cured cancer but its not worth your while to release it, you are currently engaged to Miley Cyrus but you are banging Selena Gomez on the side, you have a private villa in Monoco and your dong is 8 inches long.

Just thought I'd clear that up in case everyone forgot how amazing you were
  4. Azure Demon

Azure Demon Guest

What the he'll heracross in uu this is gonna be annoying as hell mismagius is going to be every damn where now plus I bet registeel, clefable, and chancey see less love to

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)