Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

At least Piplup is easy to manage! I have a fixed moveset, I can't use him in a few fights, he can't use Peck if it'd be supereffective and I can't level him up in a few places. Difficult restrictions, but easy enough to remember. You have to consult a massive table to update a score when pretty much anything ever happens. :p

And I like that origin story for Confused :) the Scizor he fought in the Gym must've been a bit of an eye-opener, eh? Almost everything else in that place was a Steelix though, so maybe he just thought the Scizor was a bit weird. :D

Thinking about it... something really bad must've happened to Purify too. I blame Team Galactic, if only because trying to solo the leaders with a Meditite right now is proving exceptionally difficult. Golbats, Golbats everywhere...
I have a pretty messed up, mentally-deficient Shuckle; a horribly maimed, somewhat shy Totodile that thinks it's a Litwick due to being tortured by Proton; a beauty queen Jynx; a very hostile, antisocial Gastly; a scatter-brained Togepi; and a confused Eevee. These updates are gonna be fun! Although I'm not very far in my Scramble yet. And damn that table! D: Also, if you've seen my Calm the Meditite Challange that I gave, maybe Purify was attacked by something, and it severely injured it to the point of eccentricness.

Indeed. ._. Arcuestar gives out very difficult Pokemon too. O.o
And yet the Tepig he gave me is super easy to use. Only attack moves and I would have done that anyway. Soloing Skyla's Unefezant was easy with Heat Crash. -singing- three hundred pounds of pig to the face, three hundred pounds of piiiig!

Lucky you, I have a very crippled Totodile that's been severely tortured by Proton, a Team Rocket Executive, and he now believes he is a Litwick. He can basically only use Normal-typed moves until defeating Archer in the Goldenrod Tower, then he can use Dark-typed moves.

Dang, I'm starting to see a bit of a changing of the guard here again. Me, Axmaster, Sage Chow, KS and Waterwarrior were the main ones before, now you guys seem to be kind of taking over. I really do need to start getting more active on here but I keep letting other things distract me. I think I'll give a shot at progressing in my Colosseum scramble (yeah I haven't actually given up on it :P) today, but I'm really damn tired so who knows how far I'll get.

Anyway, have to say I'm really liking all the new updates, you guys are branching out into a lot of cool new styles. Chinchillers is a particularly interesting one... I swear, Pokemon has never been so vulgar XD it's hilariously over the top.

^ I am still standing strong in this thread :P

My Random Challenges will be going strong!!

Anyway, I will have to cancel my Sapphire scramble because my ancient DS broke D:

I have my DSI though :D

Once I decide whether to restart my Platinum or HeartGold, I will begin anew.

Anyway, have to say I'm really liking all the new updates, you guys are branching out into a lot of cool new styles. Chinchillers is a particularly interesting one... I swear, Pokemon has never been so vulgar XD it's hilariously over the top.
Despite it being as over-top-as it is, I do like it for how it parodies the not-so-plausible stuff in the game. It's like a parody fiction, except without ponies.

Dang, I'm starting to see a bit of a changing of the guard here again. Me, Axmaster, Sage Chow, KS and Waterwarrior were the main ones before, now you guys seem to be kind of taking over. I really do need to start getting more active on here but I keep letting other things distract me. I think I'll give a shot at progressing in my Colosseum scramble (yeah I haven't actually given up on it :P) today, but I'm really damn tired so who knows how far I'll get.

Thank you, That means a lot to me. I'm serious. Chapter four is almost finished and it seems most anticipated because everybody wants to see Derpy in action and such.

I agree with Jimera - There aren't enough hours in a day for me to read and respond properly to everyone's stories, but what I have read so far is excellent. You guys are moving really fast too - I keep coming back and finding I've missed an entire round of Scramble submissions.

Anyway, I will have to cancel my Sapphire scramble because my ancient DS broke D:
:(

Aww, that's sad. But I hope this cheers you up. Chapter 4!!!

Chapter 4: Herp Derp Derp

Chillers: What do you want Betty?
Betty: Just to tell you that I’ll be sticking around for a while, oh and this Devon researcher, with really great balls, just got raped…I watched.
Chillers: Dammit Betty, and you didn’t help them?
Betty: I said I watched, plus why do you care?
Chillers: That’s a good question. ‘Why do I care?’
-Outside of gym-
Devon: HEEELP! I JUST GOT RAPED AND THAT MAN STOLE MY GOODS!
Chillers: I’ll get your goods back!
Devon: Oh, it’s Chillers! I’m saved! You’re such a nice girl.
Chillers: Trust me, I’m not. I just want to kick somebody’s ass.
-Rusturf Tunnel-
???: Stand back! I’m warning you.
Chillers: Another Aqua grunt, what number are you?
???: I’m number 187! You don’t wanna mess with me!
Chillers: I don’t, but my Pokemon do. GO CHICKEN!!! DOUBLE KICK HIS BALLS!
Chicken: Cum! Bus!
Aqua Grunt 187: Ooooh!!! I only have two balls you know!
Chillers: Where da goods?
Aqua Grunt 187: Take it! I don’t need them! *Flees*
???: OH, MY PEEKO!!
Chiller: Um, I think there’s medicine for that now.
???: No, no, no, I’m talking about my Wingull, Peeko. My name is Briney.
Chillers: Ok.
Briney: We owe you one for sure! We live right by Petalburg on route 104, come visit some time.
Briney: Good bye!
-Rustboro-
Devon: Man Chillers, you’re great at this! You saved the President’s Goods. Come with me!
Chillers: No thanks. I gotta-
Devon: *Drags Chillers to President’s Office*
-Devon Corp-
Chillers: I said no!!!
Devon: But…Our President would like to speak to you.
Chillers: Ugh, Make it fast.
Devon: Right this way.
President: So, you’re the girl who saved my goods? Thank you so much. Devon owes you one.
Chillers: May I ask what your “goods” are?
President: Pot! I haven’t smoked Pot in a long time.
Chillers: ‘DAMMIT, I SHOULD HAVE SMOKED IT WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE’ Is that why you were looking for Shrooms in the forest?
Devon: Exactly!
President: Chillers, I need you to deliver something for me because my Researcher here has a tendency to get raped a lot.
Chillers: UGGGGHHHH!!!!
President: Please take this Letter to a man named Steven in Dewford for me, oh and this Parcel to Slateport!
Chillers: UGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
President: Oh, and take this PokeNav! It’s pretty much a smart phone with a stupid name.
Chillers: UGGGGGGG- Wait? PokeNav? Cool. *Leaves*
President: Here let me-
Devon: Um sir?
President: Yes?
Devon: ...She left.
President: Oh…
Devon: …
President: …Rapey time?
Devon: HECK YEAH!
-Rustboro-
Betty: Hey Chillers! Wanna check out my TOTALLY RAD POKEMON?
Chillers: No.
Betty: HEY!!! You got a PokeNav too! Here lets exchange numbers!
Chillers: Wait, how’d you get one?
Betty: I brought President Stone some Shrooms.
Chillers: Hmph. Hmph.
Betty: Anyway, let’s battle now!
Chillers: I said no-
Betty: GO SLUGMA!
Chillers: Dammit Betty, Bloons! Use Nature Power!
Bloons:Looooootaaaad!
Betty: Slugma! Yawn!
Bloons: Come back! Go Chicken!
Betty: Ember! Let’s do this!
Chillers: Double kick! NOW!
Chicken: Cum! Bus!
Slugma: Sluuuug!
Betty: Oh no! Return!
Chillers: ‘He’s probably going to send out Mudkip.’ Come back Chicken!
Betty: MUDKIP! IT’S ALL YOU!
Chillers: BLOONS!!! WIN THIS!
Betty: Use Bide!
Chillers: Absorb!
Betty: Keep holding it in!
Chillers: Bloons use growl!
Bloons: Grrrr!
Betty: Unleash the power!!!
Chillers: Hang in there Bloons! Absorb!
Betty: Water Gun!
Chillers: Finish it off! Absorb!
Bloons: Looootad!
Mudkip: Muuuud!
Betty: Wow! You won again Chillers!
Chillers: Yeah, I can see that.
Bloons: *Starts to glow*
Chillers: Yes, looks like dumping all my trash into the ocean was a good thing after all!
Betty: He’s evolving!
Chillers: I can see that too.
Bloons: Lombre!
Chillers: Cool!
Betty: YEAH!! IT REALLY IS!!!
Chillers: Um… I’m going to leave now.
Betty: WHY!? DON’T GO! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!
-Route 104 outside of Briney’s house-
Briney: OH! PEEKO! YES! YES! YES! MORE PEEKO! GIVE IT TO ME HARDER! YES!
Chillers: *Walks inside* Um, what were you just doing.
Briney: Oh, hello Chillers. I was just sharing a cup of tea with my darling Peeko!
Chillers: Oh…um, ok. Anyway need I your boat, I gotta go to Dewford then Slateport.
Briney: Say no more! Let’s set sail!
-Ocean-
Pokenav: RING RING!
Dad: Hello, Chillers?
Chillers: Hey dad, um, how did you get my number?
Dad: I’m your dad. Boy, it sounds windy wherever you are, are you in the middle of giving a blowjob.
Chillers: Shut up! I see where I get my douche-ness from.
Dad: *Hung up*
Chillers: Hello?
PokeNav: …
Chillesr: Hello?
PokeNav: …
Chillers: Bitch, hung up on me!
Briney: Were here!
Chillers: Oh, ok cool. You wait here until I finish my errands.
Briney: …
Chillers: Cya!
-Granite Cave-
Chillers: STEEEVEN! STEEEEEEVEN!!!
Aron: Aron?
Chillers: Hey a Pokemon, you look cute.
Aron: *Crashes into Chillers*
Chillers: WOAH!!! CHICEKN CUT THIS THING UP!
Aron: *Rolls all over the floor and dodges the attack*
Chicken: Cumba?
Chillers: DAMMIT CHCIKEN! JUST HIT IT!
Aron: Aaaaaaaron! *Throws mud in their faces*
Chillers: …
Chicken: …
Chillers: … I WANT THAT THING DEAD!!!! I WANT YOU TO KICK ITS HEAD OFF! USE ITS ARMOR AS A COAT AND ITS INSIDES AS CHEW TOYS!!! GO! GO! GO!!! NOW!!!!!!!
Chicken: CUMBUSKEN!
Aron: *Rolls away to a lower level in the cave*
Chillers: AAAAAAAAH!!! *Follows*
Aron: *Crashes into wall making rocks from the ceiling fall, creating a wall*
Chillers: DOUBLE KICK THESE ROcKS AWAY!!! I WANT THAT POKEMON!!!
Aron: *Tackles Chicken*
Chillers: PREMIER BALL GO!!!
Aron: *Wiggle wiggle wiggle Ding*
Chillers: YES!!! FINNALLY!!! I’m naming you Derpy. Now time to find Steven.
Derpy: *Rummages through Chillers’ bag*
Chillers: Woah! Wait what are you doing? Wait! That’s not a donut!
Derpy: *Takes a bite out of TM Rock tomb*
Chillers: Dammit Derpy, your on the team for not even two minutes and you already broke something…I like you.
Chicken: CUUUUMB!!!
Chillers: Don’t be such a pussy.
Chicken: Cumba!
Derpy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Chillers: STOP MAKING THAT NOISE!!!!! STOP IT!!!!
Derpy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Chillers: HOLY SHIT!!!! YOU LITTLE MOTHER FU-
Derpy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Chillers: RETURN!!!
Derpy: *Comes back out of ball* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Chillers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOOOOOOOOP!!!!! *Puts duct tape over Derpy’s mouth*
Derpy: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Chillers: Much better.
???: Um, I couldn’t help notice that your Pokemon was screeching very noisily.
Chillers: Yeah, I just caught it.
???: Um, is it humping your leg?
???: …
Derpy: *Continues to hump Chillers’ leg*
Chillers: GET OFF ME!!! *Shakes Derpy off*
Derpy: *Humps Chicken’s leg*
Chillers: Oh man.
???: It seems your Aron is a little player.
Chillers: It’s a girl.
???: Oh…
Chillers: Hey have you seen a guy named Steven, around here? I have a letter from his dad or his grandpa or something.
???: Actually I have.
Chillers: Really? You have!? Where?
???: You're looking at him.
Chillers: No I’m not. I’m looking at you.
???: …
Chillers: OOOOOOOH! Heh, here. *Gives Steven the Letter*
Steven: Why, thank you. I wonder what letter it’ll be this time. Oooh a D.
Chillers: What?
Steven: You see, my father likes do put people in grave danger by sending them here to this dangerous cave to give me a letter. So far I’ve gotten 37 letters including this one.
Chillers: THAT IS HILARIOUS!
Steven: Now that I think about it, I think all the letters spell something. Let’s see, I have a Y-O-U-R-F-A-T-H-E-R-D-O-E-S-P-O-T-Y-O-U-R-E-A-B-O-U-T-T-O-G-E-T-R-A-P-E-D.
Chillers: Doesn't that spell-
Derpy: *Humps Steven’s leg*
Steven: Yes…it does. Anyway, thank you for delivering this. You seem to have skill.
Chillers: Seem?
Steven: You HAVE skill. You should challenge the Dewford gym.
Chillers: THERE’S A GYM HERE? CYA! *Runs away*
Steven: Um…bye?
-Dewford-
Chillers: Why is this Gym so dark?
???: Ugh, ugh, ugh yeah, ugh, ugh, oh yeah, ugh.
Chillers: That’s why. But, what this Gym leader didn’t anticipate is that I’m like a ninja in the dark! I’ll just sneak past all the other trainers and-
Gym Trainer: HEY YOU!
Chillers: Shit!
-Later-
Chillers: Huff, huff, huff, finally.
???: Duuuuuude, you look, like, totally tired out dude.
Chillers: Huff, huff, huff. I AM!!! YOUR STUPID GYM HAS SO MANY GYM TRIANERS!!!
???: Duuuuuude! Couldn’t like, handle them eh?
Chillers: No, I did, it’s just that I had to kick all their asses. I had no time to rest in between.
???: Duuu-
Chillers: Say dude one more time and I’ll slit your throat.
???: Um...Giiiiirrrrrrl you must be, like, ripped! Name’s Brawley! I wanna see how much muscle you got.
Chillers: Damn surfer kids, go Derpy!
Brawley: Woah girl, like, bad choice. Go, Machop!
Chillers: Derpy, Switch! Go Bloons!
Brawley: Karate Chop!!! Yeeeeeaaaahyuhhh!!!
Chillers: Absorb!
Brawley: Ha! You’re done for! Finish it Karate Chop.
-CRITICAL HIT-
Chillers: … WTF DUDE!!!
Brawley: I thought you said that we couldn’t say dude?
Chillers: CHICKEN, SWEEP HIS TEAM!!! PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK! PECK!
Brawley: WOAH GURL!!! Let’s take it easy!!!
Chillers: EASY IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!
Brawley: No way girl! I’m hard.
Brawley: I mean, like, oh, like, um, like, difficulty wise, like you don’t fit in this place-NO, I mean, like, you know, like, um-
Chillers: PECK!!!
Brawley: I didn’t send out a Pokemon yet!
Chicken: CUBUSKEN!!!
Brawley: MY EYES!!!!
Chillers: What’s the matter I thought you liked the dark?
Brawley: GRRRR… MAKUHITA!!! GO!!!
Chillers: PECK IT!!!
Makuhita: MAKU MAKU!!!
Chillers: GIMMIE MY BADGE NOW!!! DUUUUUUDE!!!!
Brawley: Just…take it!!!
Chillers: BITCH!!!
Derpy: *Comes out of Pokeball* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Herp derp derp.

Current Team:
Chicken lvl 22

Male/Serious (+/-)
Cut/Double Kick
Peck/Ember
Blaze

Probably the star of the show, being the strongest and all. Not being able to use him in battle twice in a row can get pretty annoying when training, but I deal with it. A great sweeper.

Bloons lvl 18

Male/Calm (+Spd./-Att.)
Astonish/Growl
Absorb/Nature Power
Swift Swim

A reliable Pokemon to switch into most of the time. It took forever for Bloons to evolve because I had to find/buy random items to trash. I got rid of my inventory for him.

Derpy lvl 15

Female/Naive (+Spe./-Spd.)
Tackle/Harden
Rock Tomb/Metal Claw
Rock Head

Very vulnerable to supersonic and sand attack at the moment. In my opinion, Derpy has the best moveset filled with stat raisers such as Harden and Metal Claw and stat lowerers such as Rock Tomb. Unfortunately, it usually misses 70% of the time and like to hump people.

I'm using sprites instead of Pictures to represent my team from now on. I felt the pictures were too time consuming, even though I like to draw, Sprites seem like the better choice. Also Arons sprite looks like she's humping something.

Jimera's right. I haven't quit my SS Scramble, you know, but I just don't have the time that I used to. Still, I'll be here when I can! (btw, don't forget to check out Jimera's Youtube channel :P)

Ok, I am restarting Platnium soon. I really need a scramble.

Rules:
1). This is a Middle level challenge. I will reserve the right to remove or edit challenges that I deem too difficult.
2). All mons must be fully evolved by the E4.
3). Each gym, starting with the 3rd one, must be solo'd. The first two are not to be solo'd. If Wurmple is given, I can start with Gardenia. Gym solos should be a challenge, but not impossible (Wingull solo Volkner =_=)
4). I will have a list of mons that I have never used before + the starters. You must choose mons from this list.
5). Reservations will 2 hours tops. If your Scramble-mon reservation goes over the limit, consider it voided unless the challenge is very good.
6). I enjoy creativity, but I dislike complicated challenges that force me to keep track of 15 or 20 things.

Mons that are to be chosen from:
1). Turtwig
2). Chimchar
3). Piplup
4). Budew
5). Wurmple (Give split restrictions depending on it's Evo.)
6). Meditite
7). Cleffa/Clefairy (whichever is found first)
8). Pichu/Pikachu (Whichever is found first: no Light Ball unless I get lucky!!)
9). Riolu
10). Wingull (If you make me solo Volkner, I will reject it)
11). Girafarig
12). Skorupi
13). Croagunk
14). Sneasel
15). Nosepass (No solo of Maylene or suffer rejection)
16). Snover
17). Lickitung (Look at nosepass)
18). Magnemite
19). Snowrunt
20). Ralts

Ok, begin the challenges!!!!

Update coming up today, but here's a little preview of events.

Tide's gonna have to dodge like a maniac, Inferno's gonna have a smashing time, Swanton will actually be a credit to the team, and Snap, well she's just Snap.

Edit: I reserve Sneasel.

Ahem, congratulations! You get a female Sneasel!

Put on your jacket and find yourself a female Sneasel, because it's time for... The Grand Love Challenge! -insert fireworks here-

That's right King, your Sneasel is subject to the second Grand Love Challenge! What does this mean? It means we got some romance! Now when you catch your Sneasel, she will fall in love with one of the male Pokemon on your team. This is your choice and it will effect the challenge.

Now, your Sneasel is quiet due to being raised to be a "lady" and this does effect what moves she can use. Basically, she can't use any moves that involve her making physical contact with her opponent (she can still use physical moves though.) Now here's where the love part of the challenge comes into play. Your Sneasel is a tad shy and won't profess her love directly, so she has to try to get the attention of her love interest some other way. If her love interest is at half his maximum health or lower and Sneasel is out on the field, you must heal that Pokemon. Your Sneasel also wants to prove herself and is pulling something very risky to do so. To evolve, your Sneasel must solo Giratina.

Rainbow Dash: Dun Dun Duuuun!

Get out of my Scramble Challenge, Dash! Anyways, that's it! Simple and easy, but good for the story, just how I make my Scrablemons.

To summarize,
A female Sneasel
Falls in love with one of your male Pokemon.
Cannot use moves that make direct contact with the opposing Pokemon.
Must heal love interest if Sneasel is out and he's at less than 50% health.
Must solo Giratina to evolve.

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Turtwig as well as Byron.

KS, your Turtwig is a little bit stupid. In an effort to counteract this stupidity, its parents have always told it fantastic stories of the Guardian of the Forest, Celebi. But then, because it's not too bright, it got captured by Professor Rowan! Upon meeting Mesprit at Lake Verity, Turtwig convinces itself that it must be the new Guardian of the Forest thanks to Celebi's disappearance. Name it Waldgeist.

Because it must protect the forest, it wishes to either make itself stronger or weaken the enemy. As such, it must always have a moveset consisting of two of the following: Withdraw, Curse, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Endure. The moves that are chosen must be used at the start of every Trainer battle that Waldgeist participates in, except Synthesis and Endure, which must be used if Waldgeist reaches below 50% health.

Now, I'd like Waldgeist to solo Byron's Gym. The entirety of it. And yes, if you have Toxic, you must still use it even though it won't have any effect. Sucks, right? Okay. Now, I'm not that mean and this isn't a super hard Scramble, so you can evolve to Torterra as soon as you reach level 32 in order to gain use of Earthquake. Watch out for his Steelix; it knows Ice Fang.

However, that's nothing to do with Grotle! Waldgeist may only evolve into Grotle if it was the only Pokemon you used inside the Eterna Forest with Cheryl, as it must discover its true power within this sanctuary. If Waldgeist gets KOed by something in the Forest, that's fine, since Cheryl will heal you. However you must always lead with it and may not switch it out unless fainted.

To prove that nature has triumphed over the other elements, have it dispose of any Trainer-owned versions of automatic weather inducers (Snover, Abomasnow, Hippopotas, Hippowdon), including Bertha's.

Reserving a Magnemite for King S.

King S, take 4Mag2Drag the Magnemite. This poor little guy has Dragon-offense HO teams mixed up, he thinks you have to have 4 Magnet Pull users and 2 Dragons. Magnemite's ability must be Magnet Pull. However, Magnemite, being so used to supporting teammates, must not deal the finishing blow against any Gym Leader Pokemon. In addition, as he really hates Steels, he must solo every other trainer-owned Steel-type that is not also Ground-type (as it knows its weaknesses) (barring other Scramblemons' solos), and solo Byron's gym. Once he evolves, he finally realizes that his name is all wrong, now name it 4Drag2Mag. After evolution, the Steel-solo rule is abolished. Then, it must assist your teammates against Volkner, dealing damage on (but not fainting) 2 of his Pokemon. Then you may evolve it into Magnezone. Rename it 6MagNoDrag. It now thinks Dragons are crap, and therefore will refuse to assist teammates. Solo Cynthia's Garchomp.

Okay, then I'll give you a Meditite. :) was originally going to anyways, but the Abra Challange I wanted to give is pretty creative too. :3 anyways, reserving a Meditite for KS.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel that I should:

@Magic: ok, with Those restrictions, what good Physical moves am I able to use? I can see that Ice Punch is out, so what do I get? Acceptance is pending as I don't know the moves yet.

@Mafeking: accepted: going to be difficult with a 4X ice weakness.....

@AOPUser: accepted if I could not solo Garchomp as it has Two SE moves. One is 4X SE >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)