1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Challenge The Scramble Challange - Mark 2

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Oct 4, 2011.

1. MagicMissingno

MagicMissingno

Chin, that was awesome. -brohoof-
  2. kingtrace

kingtrace

So far I have Lolwut? the chimcar, Mutant the Lickitung, Dash the Eevee, and Pinkaling/Blooseph the shellos. I need two more scrambles to get started on this play through. Also, looking through these, I'm glad i decided to post here. These are hilarious and awesome.

For those just tuning in, my challenge is a Hard Platinum no trading challenge with the only rule being that the challenge can not force any of my pokemon to remain below a certain level permanently.
  3. MagicMissingno

MagicMissingno

Hang on king, let me get my thinking cap on.

I just got an idea! You get, -drumroll- Discord the Starly!

Discord thinks that you are an idiot and will choose his own moves, thank you very much! He must learn 2 attacks and 2 status moves ASAP. Once this is achieved, you must roll a six sided dice every time you have Discord use a move.
    Roll a 1, 2, 3, or a 4 and you must use the corresponding move.
    Roll a 5 and you get to choose one of the attacks.
    Roll a 6 and you get to choose one of the status moves.

Discord must also solo one of the E4 members. Good luck with that.
  4. 1nvalid

1nvalid

Kingtrace, take a Budew with poison point and name it Cutie,
    the only grass (damaging) moves it may use are mega drain and absorb
    it can't set up higher than +3 in any stat
    to evolve into Roselia it must solo 1 pokemon of any gym leader with absorb
    to evolve into Roserade it must mono a gym leader's pokemon using only poison point damage and using no moves that can recover health, or non held item recovery items, leftovers or black sludge are fine.
  5. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

@King: Have fun with those Challanges! And lots of luck! :3
  6. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

Scramblemons (open)

And this is accepted!

This will be my HQ for my Scramble.
  7. ReshiramBlackZekromWhite

ReshiramBlackZekromWhite

I'm not on here enough. I never get a chance to post any good Challanges.

Making IQ Challanges my signature as my IQ is 140.

Seriously.

............................................................................................................................................

Each dot represents 1 IQ point.
  8. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

^Hahahahaha, more people are going to get stuck with nightmare IQ charts like my Shuckle! O_O
  9. MagicMissingno

MagicMissingno

Meanwhile, I'm making up some love with my signature Grand Love Challenge. Because romance is good for stories and stuff.
  10. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

I just do random challanges that I think sound good.~ :3 I should have made Tech never able to evolve or something. >_>
  11. Tetrinity

Tetrinity

Yeah, that's my strategy, if it can be called a "strategy" anyway. Usually I pick a Pokémon by looking at the first few Routes of the appropriate region and go from there by checking out its movepool to get some ideas for restrictions.
  12. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

I usually like giving Psychic Pokes out, although I have given out a Yamask, a Patrat, and a Scyther among the Psychic Scramblemons. Calm the Meditite sticks out the most with me though, dunno why. :o
  13. Arceustar

Arceustar

Ok. I just want people to join my social group and thought it would be good for advertising.
    Change to this,

Patrat the Baltoy (Change name to Watchog after Evolution)

1)He must never fight Pokémon that have SE STABs (Fighting)
    2)He must only use moves that are learnable in the Baltoy family
    3)He must solo every magma admin
    4)Solo two of: Norman, Tate from Tate & Liza, Wallace, Sidney
    5)Evolve ASAP
    6)Ignore rule 1 for solos
  14. BiGGiE

BiGGiE bangin' on a trash can
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Haven't done a Scramble in awhile, mostly because every time I try my data gets erased. BUT, I'm looking to make my (hopefully) triumphant return to the Scramble thread and finish one before the next SPL.

I'll be playing Pokemon Crystal, I cannot trade, nothing too monotonous.
  15. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random Solves issues recursively
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

It's BiGGiE!

Take a Sudowoodo, name it whatever you please. Sudowoodo can only learn Level-Up moves & must solo 20 non-rematched trainers. Nice, Simple, Easy challenge for you.

Have fun.
  16. King Serperior

King Serperior

BIGGIE!!!

Anyway, after I welcome you back, I'll give you your mon.

WELCOME BACK TO THE SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE!!!!!

Ok, here we go:

Take TopPercent the Rattata.

This Rattata must be the fastest (Quick Attack), Strongest (Strength), Smartest (TM move), and most awesome (Select one move of your choice) Rattata in the world!!!

How to become awesome? Well, I'll tell you:

Step 1: solo all the trainers in a gym minus the Leader.
    Step 2: Solo the Gym Leader of a different Gym.
    Step 3: Evolve after Soloing your rival once.
    Step 4: Defeat a fully evolved Fighting-Type with no more than 2 items used.
    Step 5: Solo an E4 Pokemon.

These steps do not have to be done in that exact order.
    Have fun and good luck!!
  17. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!
    is a Community Contributor

@BiGGiE hey there, been a while since we saw you around.

So anyway, here's a challenge for you. Take a Natu and name it Mirror. It thinks that it has Magic Bounce. Of course this is generation II so it doesn't. Hell, it doesn't have an ability period. Anyway, due to its delusions it refuses to use anything except Night Shade until a move is used against it that would activate Magic Bounce in generation V. At that point Mirror becomes temporarily lucid as it realizes the truth, and you can use whatever moves you want, though only under the effects of Torment because it's pretty tormented by the truth. To protect itself from the truth it goes back to its original deluded state at the end of every battle. You can cure its delusions by soloing Will of the Elite 4 or 5 trainer owned Xatu (not even sure if there ARE 5 trainer owned Xatu in the game but whatever). After this it realizes that nothing has Magic Bounce so it comes to it senses and the night shade restriction is removed. However, it remains tormented by the truth forever.

enjoy!
  18. Wobbanaut

Wobbanaut

@Biggie you get Inferno the Cyndaquil he just loves to burn so to evolve he must burn 5 trainer Pokemon once as a Cyndaquil and once as a Quilava he also hates how whitney refuses to give the badge at first so for retribution solo her miltank after burning it

And by the way My signature challenge is going to be my fickle challenge
  19. kingtrace

kingtrace

After a quick review of my sanity, I've decided to reject Discord the Starly and add no dice to my list of rules. XD It's an awesome challenge, but too much for me. If anyone else could give me a no trading hard Platinum challenge to finish my list, that'd be swell. I also started my journey and have found myself grinding like no ones business so my chimchar can learn it's first multihit move. I think I might actually write this up at some point, because so far it's hilarious.
  20. MagicMissingno

MagicMissingno

@King, It's okay. It's my first time coming up with a hard challenge so I figured I might have made it too hard.

@BiGGiE, sorry to hear about your data erasing.
  21. Wobbanaut

Wobbanaut

If Magic Missingno is not giving the challenge I'll have a shot at it might take some time though be patient

Thanks
  22. Arceustar

Arceustar

@Biggie
    Here's Lolz the Scyther
  23. Chinchillers

Chinchillers

@BIGGIE Take Puddles the Hoppip. Puddles loves to splash about in the rain. Puddles must always keep Splash as a move and can only use this move when rain is falling, nothing else. Also Puddles may never switch out during the period of rain. Puddles must learn and keep one powder (Poison or Sleep) and one spore (Stun or Cotton) for it has a tendency of spreading such things around. Upon evolving into a Jumpluff, Puddles feels that splashing about in the rain is childish therefore, you can replace the move with something better. Have Puddles solo Chuck's Poliwrath to show how mature it's become.

Sum it up:
    Must keep Splash.
    During rain, splash is the only move you are permitted to use and you can't switch out during rain.
    Must learn and keep one powder and spore (Poison, Sleep, Stun, Cotton).
    Can get rid of Splash after evolving twice.
    Must solo Chuck's Poliwrath, not his entire team.

Hope this is good enough for you, enjoy. :)
  24. kingtrace

kingtrace

Sorry if I'm over posting, but I need one more for my No Trade Hard Platinum Scramble with the only two rules being no dice and no challenges that require me to keep a pokemon at a specific level for an extended period. Again, sorry if i'm posting too much, but i'm going to be without computer tonight and would like to get into this scramble. XD Having a blast so far. Feeling dumb for not checking this place out earlier.
  25. Chinchillers

Chinchillers

I'll do it!!! even though I dropped my last one, I'll try again.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)