Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Why would me not care? You are one of us....

Also, I have good news, bad news, and hopeful news:

Good News: Found my old GBA!!!!!!!!!!!
Better News: It still works!!!!
Even Better News: I may be able to continue my Saphire Scramble!!!
Bad News: No clue where my Charger is.........
Worse News: Low charge :(
Hopeful news: I hope I find it!!!!

Anyway, thanks everyone. I'm glad to know I've got so many people who care about my well being here.
But of course. You have my condolences as well. Hope everything's going alright for you.

Just about to enter the Sunyshore Gym with the newly evolved Purify. Should make a good test of his increased power! I may or may not do a prose update for the fight, not sure whether I'd rather just save it for the E4.

However, I've decided. I'm definitely going to do a Pokémon White scramble, it's going to be obnoxiously difficult, and I'm going to write a full story from start to finish about it. Unfortunately I won't be able to start right away; I'm getting White because I don't want to delete my Black save game, but it's too close to my birthday to be able to buy myself anything without my parents getting annoyed with me for not giving them present ideas. My birthday is the 27th, so I guess that's when I'd be starting at the earliest. I won't take the Scramblemons just yet, but I'll open up submissions once I've finished Platinum. :)

Wow, thanks for all the support guys. I did manage to get in contact with my other really close friend last night so I had someone to talk to in the end, it just took a few hours for her to get on. I'll be alright now. She was really something else as a friend, and even though I couldn't see or even talk to her very often because she was really busy with university it didn't really matter. We just had this sort of way where the time we'd spend between meetings just kind of didn't matter. We had no secrets from each other, and I think we might've known each other better than anyone else did. I'm actually kind of grateful for the fact I didn't get to see he very often now, as I'm already used to not being able to contact her on a whim. I'll be able to adjust fairly easily. It's just a good thing I have that other friend to talk with, or I'd be in a much worse spot.

Anyway, thanks everyone. I'm glad to know I've got so many people who care about my well being here.
I feel for you. Losing somebody close to you is really terrible. Stay strong. I hope everything turns out alright.

@EverybodyWhoActuallyReadsMyUpdates: I've been slowing down because I just got Healer and she's a pain in the ass. Hopefully I regain my motivation soon.

Wow Hwang, just read that challenge for Healer. That's a pain!!!

I'm very sorry Jimera, I hope you feel better soon. I wish I was better at these situation, I'm not sure what to tell you..

Stall, I want mahhh Seel!

Reserving a Altaria for Skyshayde if he/she has a space left

1) Must only use STAB
2) Must only have 3 moveslots
3) Is always taunted
4) Must solo 7 GL pokes and 3 e4 pokes to evolve

So I finally returned from my trip. During the trip, much exploring of Great Britain was done, many hours of Ruby and Platinum scramble/lockes were played, and enough material was made for a few more updates. I planned out the rest of Ruby's storyline, barring any major deaths that will no doubt happen and fuck up my plot twists.

On the plane back, I played more Ruby and (finally) read the Hunger Games, which no doubt will have a pretty big influence on my prose updates for Ruby.

Updates will most likely come later tonight for Ruby at least. I'll post again when it's done.

Reserving a Altaria for Skyshayde if he/she has a space left

1) Must only use STAB
2) Must only have 3 moveslots
3) Is always taunted
4) Must solo 10 GL pokes and 5 e4 pokes to evolve

10 gl? 5 e4? I think you need a different definition of easy.

Edit:

I don't think i'll take this, soloing 10 gl pokemon, and 5 e4 pokemon isn't going to be easy with altaria's nonexistent offenses. Maybe drop the solo amount.

Finished Chapter 3 of Ruby! Go read it if you're interested!
Ok that was plain awesome. Read really professionally, to the point where I really felt I was there. Conversations seemed natural and really conveyed the personalities of the people involved. The explanations of your version of the Pokemon world worked as well as ever and it all seemed very real. Well done!

Oh, as for my own update I kinda sorta got tied up in the C&C subforum today soooo I haven't worked on it at all. I've decided to ditch the chapter 1 1/2 idea so the next update will include Lenora, and also might take a couple days to get out. I guess I'll get started on it now since I'm done most of the other stuff I wanted to get done today :P.

EDIT: @Skyshade
Of course he has a weird definition of easy, it's Arceustar. He gives out bad pokes and doesn't give a damn about anything. It's his style, if you can call that a style...

@Arceustar: Please post some creative, nongeneric challanges soon, and have some respect for people's difficulty requests.

If you don't, I will sic Bounty the Batzagoon on you.

EDIT: Oh crap, I gave it away. Well, now that the Skitty's out of the bag, I might as well announce the special episodes I've been planning. These are shorter chapters that do nothing to advance the plot but help to flesh out characters, especially side characters or pokemon like Bounty.

I'm pretty much flat-out stealing this idea from a fairly well known Nuzlocker, so I might as well just link to her DeviantArt.

Expect the first one of these later this week, along with Platinum and Ruby.

Oh, and for those of you who want to stick to the regular storyline, a. you won't miss anything crucial by not reading these, and b. I will separate these special updates from the normal updates so people who aren't interested can avoid them.

I love your updates, Skarm. As others have said, your writing comes off as very professional and realistic, and I very much look forward to reading more. :)

Volkner is proving himself difficult... paralysis is not something a Medicham particularly enjoys, and his Jolteon carries Iron Tail for no apparent reason, which causes defence drops and can't be reduced while I'm spamming Calm Mind. He also has Charge Beam. I've only even reached the Electivire twice, only to be promptly taken out first move D:

I love your updates, Skarm. As others have said, your writing comes off as very professional and realistic, and I very much look forward to reading more. :)

Volkner is proving himself difficult... paralysis is not something a Medicham particularly enjoys, and his Jolteon carries Iron Tail for no apparent reason, which causes defence drops and can't be reduced while I'm spamming Calm Mind. He also has Charge Beam. I've only even reached the Electivire twice, only to be promptly taken out first move D:
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Let's hope I don't wipe against Brawly or Wattson so I can keep writing these.

Also, all electric gym leaders are dicks for regular playthroughs, but especially so for Nuzlockes. They like their Selfdestruct a lot...

Basically, you don't have to do it, you just can't evolve into Altaria if you don't.

Still obscenely difficult compared to what you requested, but he's technically right. >_>

Omg, I saw that Caterpie, and it makes the Shuckle I received from RBZW look extremely easy. ._. Whoever gave that Caterpie was feeling extremely sadistic. I would trash that Altaria, Sky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)