Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving something for typon77.

EDIT: Take BS Special the Hitmonchan.

Hitmonchan knows that it got trolled hard. Seriously, it gets the elemental punches off a Base 35 Special. Base 35 Special. Therefore, it wants to fix its worst stat. Every time it enters a major battle (Giovanni, Rival, Gym Leader), it must use an X-Special if you have one. If you do not have one, it may not participate in the battle. Also, max out its Special with Calciums ASAP. Despite all this, however, at the end of the day it still has an awe-inspiring Base 35 Special, which still can't do shit. It tries to solo Sabrina, but fails miserably. Too bad. Now it hates all Special attackers, but it hates them with fear, so it may not battle any trainer Pokemon with a Base Special higher than their Base Attack. However, it wants to prove itself to the master of all Special attackers, so have it solo Mewtwo. If you succeed, you have no more restrictions. If you fail, solo 50 Flying-type Pokemon, then solo the entire Elite Four and Champion with Hitmonchan in a rematch.

canno

formerly The Reptile
typon77, take Norbert the Sandshrew.

Select 1 pokemon on your team. That pokemon shall be treated as this pokemon's "Dagglett". Norbert must always be at a higher level than Dagglett. You cannot train any other pokemon until Norbert is at a higher level than Dagglett. Norbert tricks Dagglett most of the time due to his higher intelligence, so if Norbert is at red HP, you must switch in Dagglett. This restriction does not apply if Dagglett is in red HP. Because Norbert cares for his younger brother, you must switch Norbert in if Dagglett enters red HP or is hit by a SE attack. You cannot use Norbert if Dagglett is fainted unless Norbert is your last pokemon. Norbert also loves his looks, so every time you enter a new town, you must by and use [insert beauty product here] (The most expensive potion available in the town).

EDIT: I accidentally a sentence, so fix'd.

Reserving for Typon

You get Sandwitch the Dratini to evolve you must totally incapacitate 5 mons (trainer owned) using wrap Sandwitch is also angry because someone stole his Sandwitch so he must learn the worst move in the whole game RAGE!!!! . Solo 10 Pidgy o evolve again with rage . Then there are no more restrictions but it always has to know Rage and Wrap

How do you put titles for the
quotes? I've tried a few things, and nothing is working. :X

@Shiny: And a requirement for Emo to evolve is to get ten Bide KO's, or at least attempt to. I should have really described it better, but I guess 'sending emotions back' kinda accurately describes Bide. You could just do ten weak wild Pokemon in Petalburg Woods or somethin'.

How do you put titles for the
quotes? I've tried a few things, and nothing is working. :X

@Shiny: And a requirement for Emo to evolve is to get ten Bide KO's, or at least attempt to. I should have really described it better, but I guess 'sending emotions back' kinda accurately describes Bide. You could just do ten weak wild Pokemon in Petalburg Woods or somethin'.
You put in [HIDE.=whatever you want your title to be]

Then you end with[./hide]. Just take out the periods.

And yes, I did that in my second trip through the woods on the way to the house where you get on the boat to Dewford, even though that's definitely not going to be covered in an update.

Alright, thanks a bunch, Skarm. What I was trying wasn't working, and I wanted to have titles for my HG Chapters. O_O So, Emo can evolve into a Nuzleaf then since her Bide KO's are done. Wouldn't be wise to use her in the Fighting gym then, she would get utterly wrecked. :3 I'd love to see how you beat Flannery with her, although if she dies, she dies, and that's it.

You put in [HIDE.=whatever you want your title to be]

Then you end with[./hide]. Just take out the periods.

And yes, I did that in my second trip through the woods on the way to the house where you get on the boat to Dewford, even though that's definitely not going to be covered in an update.
Ever heard of [noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse]?

Anything inside one of those tags will be posted exactly as-is.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to read anyone else's updates recently, let alone write my own. I just have too much going on. Consider my story to be on hiatus until further notice.

And King of Sushi, I don't understand Fluffy's requirement to evolve into Jumpluff. You said either defeat Chuck and solo 5 pokes that outlevel Fluffy, or solo Chuck. So does the first option mean Fluffy must participate? Or what? I'll probably just have her solo Chuck regardless, but I was curious just in case that proves too challanging.
You either have to defeat Chuck (with any Pokemon) and have Fluffy defeat 5 Pokemon with a higher level or have Fluffy solo Chuck.

(I know that this is 3 days late, but I've been busy recently)

@EndQuote: Do the STAB restrictions for Sparkplug the Mareep affect Thunder Wave as well? Also, does Sucker Punch affect Metronome?

@Prof. Science: I have a question about Make-up. Would I be able to make a baby Smoochum egg and trade it to my HG before hatching it around Blackthorn City? She'll still only have her egg moves and all, but it would be a lot less hassle then trying to find a super-rare Jynx in Ice Path.

I wish it was a national holiday today. It's my 14th Biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaay

Ok, 12-mon scramble for White based on Mario 64

I have received/been reserved for the striked ones.

I would like:
Mario, Toad, Peach, Bowser, Koopa, Goomba, Bob-omb, Whomp, Bob-omb buddy, Boo, Pirahna plant, Chain Chomp

Arceustar, take Mario the Tyrogue. Mario starts off with only a few abilities at his disposal. It can jump to attack enemies- hack it so it knows Bounce. Mario can also smash bricks- give it Rock Smash. Mario cannot use any other STAB moves. To evolve, Mario must collect a Mushroom. How does it do that? Why, by smashing brick of course! Mario must solo 20 trainers using only Rock Smash to evolve.
After doing so, Mario grows in power a little, being able to smash bricks better. Replace Rock Smash with Brick Break. However, Mario realises something- smashing bricks =/= killing enemies! So, it may never use Brick Break, unless it is against a Rock type. After soloing 30 trainer-owned Rock-types with Brick Break, Mario gets a Fire Flower, giving it the ability to use Fire Punch (hack this in at the start too).
However, Mario has one powerup he has yet to obtain- Star Power! To get this, Mario must solo every trainer in the Opelucid City Gym, including Iris. After getting Star Power, Mario has all restrictions lifted- he can use any move, and has no restrictions on them. However, Star Power only lasts for so long- Mario may only participate in 20 battles after getting Star Power, before it wears off, and the normal restrictions apply. This 20 battle limit includes wild pokemon battles, so grind Mario sparingly.
Have fun!

Bowser likes kidnapping Peach, so it can never be in a doubles battle with, or switch in for Peach. Because he is Bowser, he must be hacked in with Flamethrower, and it must be used to solo Brycen. Because Bowser is the king, he must solo 1 of the elite 4. If he fails, he must only use Fire type moves, if he succeeds, remove all restrictions for the rest of the e4.

Arceustar, you can enjoy a modified version of the Create your Own Scramble that I almost gave to King Serperior. Also, you are not allowed to hack this Torkoal to give it artificially enhanced IVs or EVs, nor moves or abilities that it would not normally be able to learn, unless one of the restrictions tells you to, because it might.

For your Koopa, take a Torkoal, which you should hack in ASAP. She (using the word she because I like female turtles) experienced one of two events as a young koopa, which adversly effect the way she can battle for you.

First, take one of these two Flavor Restrictions, without checking under the hide tags before choosing:

1.1[/s]]
Torkoal was violently attacked when she had just hatched by another Koopa hatchling, and accidentally burned down one of Bowser's best designed mildly annoying obstacle courses for mario deathtraps for Mario. Bowser then proceeded to force her to lead the charge whenever her squadron was going somewhere risky for fire types, like Wet-Dry Land or any one of the numerous obligatory water levels in Mario games.

(translation: Must be first member of party in areas where ground or water type pokemon appear with more then 50% likelyhood. Will edit you a list if you like)

Torkoal was a model soldier when she was learning how to walk blindly forward into Mario's legs, but when it came to real life...well....let's just say that didn't end well. Whenever an opponent uses a move that involves taking off into the air or jumping, Torkoal must immediately switch out if she is in, or not switch in for the remainder of the battle if she is in. And if you have to switch her in anyways...there's always a time-honored tool of Mario players: the soft reset button.

Next, take one of these three Moveset Restrictions, also without checking under the hide tags first. This time, though, you're really choosing Torkoal's career in the Koopa Army...

Paratroopa[/s]]
Torkoal must be hacked in with the ability Levitate (if Pokegen can do this, obviously) and one flying type move of less then 80 power, since turtles weren't meant to fly. Then, you must use this move to knock out Mario in a double or triple battle.

Koopatrols are known for their spiky armor and high attack power in Paper Mario. So you should probably hack in the ability Barbed Skin (or whatever freaking Ferrothorn has) and teach it a high powered (>80) physical move at some point. And then you should probably actually use that move to knock out Mario in a double or triple battle.

Koopa[/s]]
So you chose just a plain old footsoldier. That's great, because this one has no restrictions and you don't have to teamkill Mario like you did with the other ones.

Instead, Torkoal must be killed by Mario during a double or triple battle, because regular Koopas are scrubs.

Finally, choose two of these three restrictions. You can see these beforehand.

-Torkoal may not be switched out of or run away from battles, because she is extremely courageous and has a Brave nature (hint hint).

-Torkoal may not hold berries, as she is paranoid and thinks everything you hand her is poisoned.

-Torkoal is kind of attractive and doesn't really care who she lays eggs with, so she must lay at least 3 eggs with different pokemon as the fathers over the course of the game.

Enjoy!

Arceustar, take a Seedot and name him Goomba. If at all possible, hack one with Pickpocket, but I understand if you can't.
As you know, Goomba are always getting stomped and killed, so this Seedot is quite cautious.
If hit by a contact move, he cannot use a direct attack the turn afterwards.

He must prove himself to evolve, so have him solo 3 Pokemon belonging to either rival to evolve to Nuzleaf, and another 3 to evolve to Shiftry.

Good luck!

Alright, you get Boom the voltorb. (bob-OMB)

It must learn self destruct ASAP and it can only be replaced by explosion, which can't be replaced
To evolve, it must use self destruct against 5 trainer's Pokemon. Also, if it goes into the red zone, it must "explode" unless it doesn't yet know either move

Must "explode" against at least one elite four member or two gym leaders

ChainChomp, obviously enough, loves chomping away at its opponents. When you hack in your Mawile, give it a moveset consisting of all three elemental Fangs and any one of ViceGrip, Bite, Dream Eater, Super Fang, Crunch or Bug Bite.

Since ChainChomp is obsessed with chomping, he'll refuse to learn any move not in the above list. Whenever he is presented with an opportunity to learn one of the moves in the above list, ChainChomp is overjoyed and must learn the move (he doesn't realise he's forgetting a different biting technique in the process).

"Chomp", however, is only half of ChainChomp's name. Since he's chained down, he'll never be able to reach his full potential.

ChainChomp may never use the move currently in the lower-right slot. I forget if you can rearrange the order of moves while in battle, but if it's possible then you can't do that; you may only rearrange ChainChomp's attacks outside of battle.

Summary:
ChainChomp the Mawile
- When created, must have all three elemental Fangs and one of ViceGrip, Bite, Dream Eater, Super Fang, Crunch or Bug Bite.
- May not learn any move not in the above list.
- If presented with an opportunity to learn a move in the above list, must do so.
- May never use the move currently in the lower-right slot. Moves can be rearranged if you so wish, just not in battle (if that's even possible anyway <_<).

Ps how do you do strikethroughs
Pps I can use pokégen so any Pokemon from any generation
Ppps I am using my starter
Pppps dont give big type clumps/weaknesses
Ppppps I'ma use Oshawott as my starter, beat cilan, insert my pokes, use Oshawott as HM slave

I would like:
Mario, Toad, Peach, Bowser, Koopa, Goomba, Bob-omb, Whomp, Bob-omb buddy, Boo, Pirahna plant, Chain Chomp

Happy birthday.

Reserving koopa, but it won't be up until i get home, because im on my ipod.

EDIT: Arceustar, you can enjoy a modified version of the Create your Own Scramble that I almost gave to King Serperior. Also, you are not allowed to hack this Torkoal to give it artificially enhanced IVs or EVs, nor moves or abilities that it would not normally be able to learn, unless one of the restrictions tells you to, because it might.

For your Koopa, take a Torkoal, which you should hack in ASAP. She (using the word she because I like female turtles) experienced one of two events as a young koopa, which adversly effect the way she can battle for you.

First, take one of these two Flavor Restrictions, without checking under the hide tags before choosing:

Torkoal was violently attacked when she had just hatched by another Koopa hatchling, and accidentally burned down one of Bowser's best designed mildly annoying obstacle courses for mario deathtraps for Mario. Bowser then proceeded to force her to lead the charge whenever her squadron was going somewhere risky for fire types, like Wet-Dry Land or any one of the numerous obligatory water levels in Mario games.

(translation: Must be first member of party in areas where ground or water type pokemon appear with more then 50% likelyhood. Will edit you a list if you like)

Torkoal was a model soldier when she was learning how to walk blindly forward into Mario's legs, but when it came to real life...well....let's just say that didn't end well. Whenever an opponent uses a move that involves taking off into the air or jumping, Torkoal must immediately switch out if she is in, or not switch in for the remainder of the battle if she is in. And if you have to switch her in anyways...there's always a time-honored tool of Mario players: the soft reset button.

Next, take one of these three Moveset Restrictions, also without checking under the hide tags first. This time, though, you're really choosing Torkoal's career in the Koopa Army...

Torkoal must be hacked in with the ability Levitate (if Pokegen can do this, obviously) and one flying type move of less then 80 power, since turtles weren't meant to fly. Then, you must use this move to knock out Mario in a double or triple battle.

Koopatrols are known for their spiky armor and high attack power in Paper Mario. So you should probably hack in the ability Barbed Skin (or whatever freaking Ferrothorn has) and teach it a high powered (>80) physical move at some point. And then you should probably actually use that move to knock out Mario in a double or triple battle.

So you chose just a plain old footsoldier. That's great, because this one has no restrictions and you don't have to teamkill Mario like you did with the other ones.

Instead, Torkoal must be killed by Mario during a double or triple battle, because regular Koopas are scrubs.

Finally, choose two of these three restrictions. You can see these beforehand.

-Torkoal may not be switched out of or run away from battles, because she is extremely courageous and has a Brave nature (hint hint).

-Torkoal may not hold berries, as she is paranoid and thinks everything you hand her is poisoned.

-Torkoal is kind of attractive and doesn't really care who she lays eggs with, so she must lay at least 3 eggs with different pokemon as the fathers over the course of the game.

Enjoy!

Wait a minute is it a scramblocke well then it cant be made hard :( well reserving boo then

You get Boo the litwik since boo is always following mario if Mario switches out this must switch in if mario appears in double battles or triples boo must be sent out and kill mario and the next partner and the next partner Boo can only evolve after mario has evolved Boo can only use Ghost and Dark moves solo a Gym leader of you choice and solo Marshall because all of his Pokemon look like mario

It's not a scramblocke so I can faint, and although I can't trade, I can make a clone with same nature, ivs, evs, and level, just evolved.
Remember, I can have any of the 649 out there.

I would like:

Happy Birthday

Reserving Axew the Bowser

Axew the Bowser likes kidnapping Peach, so it can never be in a doubles battle with, or switch in for Peach. Because he is Bowser, he must be hacked in with Flamethrower, and it must be used to solo Brycen. Because Bowser is the king, he must solo 1 of the elite 4. If he fails, he must only use Fire type moves, if he succeeds, remove all restrictions for the rest of the e4.

Reserving Chain Chomp / Mawile. :)

Edit: Arceustar, take a Mawile called ChainChomp.

ChainChomp, obviously enough, loves chomping away at its opponents. When you hack in your Mawile, give it a moveset consisting of all three elemental Fangs and any one of ViceGrip, Bite, Dream Eater, Super Fang, Crunch or Bug Bite.

Since ChainChomp is obsessed with chomping, he'll refuse to learn any move not in the above list. Whenever he is presented with an opportunity to learn one of the moves in the above list, ChainChomp is overjoyed and must learn the move (he doesn't realise he's forgetting a different biting technique in the process).

"Chomp", however, is only half of ChainChomp's name. Since he's chained down, he'll never be able to reach his full potential.

ChainChomp may never use the move currently in the lower-right slot. I forget if you can rearrange the order of moves while in battle, but if it's possible then you can't do that; you may only rearrange ChainChomp's attacks outside of battle.

Summary:
ChainChomp the Mawile
- When created, must have all three elemental Fangs and one of ViceGrip, Bite, Dream Eater, Super Fang, Crunch or Bug Bite.
- May not learn any move not in the above list.
- If presented with an opportunity to learn a move in the above list, must do so.
- May never use the move currently in the lower-right slot. Moves can be rearranged if you so wish, just not in battle (if that's even possible anyway <_<).

Wasn't really sure how difficult you wanted the challange to be, so I went down the middle.

Arceustar, take a Seedot and name him Goomba. If at all possible, hack one with Pickpocket, but I understand if you can't.
As you know, Goomba are always getting stomped and killed, so this Seedot is quite cautious.
If hit by a contact move, he cannot use a direct attack the turn afterwards.

He must prove himself to evolve, so have him solo 3 Pokemon belonging to either rival to evolve to Nuzleaf, and another 3 to evolve to Shiftry.

Good luck!

Also, @ Professor Science, ShinySkarmory reserved Koopa already.

@Arceustar: Do strikethroughs like so: [.s] and [./s]. Just remove the periods.

@Stall Mandibuzz, it affects all Electric-type moves, including Thunder Wave.

Ffffffff all the good ones are taken. Boo is already reserved by Wobbanaut, btw.
Fine, I'll be stereotypical and take Mario instead.

Arceustar, take Mario the Tyrogue. Mario starts off with only a few abilities at his disposal. It can jump to attack enemies- hack it so it knows Bounce. Mario can also smash bricks- give it Rock Smash. Mario cannot use any other STAB moves. To evolve, Mario must collect a Mushroom. How does it do that? Why, by smashing brick of course! Mario must solo 20 trainers using only Rock Smash to evolve.
After doing so, Mario grows in power a little, being able to smash bricks better. Replace Rock Smash with Brick Break. However, Mario realises something- smashing bricks =/= killing enemies! So, it may never use Brick Break, unless it is against a Rock type. After soloing 30 trainer-owned Rock-types with Brick Break, Mario gets a Fire Flower, giving it the ability to use Fire Punch (hack this in at the start too).
However, Mario has one powerup he has yet to obtain- Star Power! To get this, Mario must solo every trainer in the Opelucid City Gym, including Iris. After getting Star Power, Mario has all restrictions lifted- he can use any move, and has no restrictions on them. However, Star Power only lasts for so long- Mario may only participate in 20 battles after getting Star Power, before it wears off, and the normal restrictions apply. This 20 battle limit includes wild pokemon battles, so grind Mario sparingly.
Have fun!

Hmmmm, I think I'll reserve a Piranha Plant for ya, Arceustar.

@Prof. Science: You still need to answer my question. o_O Would I be able to hatch a Smoochum egg instead of hunting for a Jynx?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)