Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Alright, you get Boom the voltorb. (bob-OMB)

It must learn self destruct ASAP and it can only be replaced by explosion, which can't be replaced
To evolve, it must use self destruct against 5 trainer's Pokemon. Also, if it goes into the red zone, it must "explode" unless it doesn't yet know either move

Must "explode" against at least one elite four member or two gym leaders

Reserving a houndour for zap i will edit it in by tomorrow
I am beging my scramble tommorow i will need all the trades at roughly 8 pm GMT, i will try to write in a story style.

Dragon33x5 said:
that's fine.
didn't realize you could.
For lolz, can I have thunderpunch, fire punch, ice punch, and have iron fist as the ability

Reserving a starter for mysticzap (topgrass the Turtwig)

Reserving for MysticZap. Will edit in later

EDIT: MysticZap, take Squishy the Shellos! Squishy is very self-conscious about its mushy exterior, and feels as though it must overcompensate, so it must use always use Harden immediately when it gets sent out into battle. Do not get rid of Harden until specified. Squishy also feels the need to impress its trainer (again, confidence issue), so Squishy must fight against all Rich Boys to give its legendary trainer mad cash. To evolve, Squishy must solo both Maylene's Lucario and one of Crasher Wake's pokemon. After it evolves, it has gained its confidence back and no longer needs to use Harden when it is switched in (It can be deleted now). However, you now must use Body Slam immediately, as Squishy is proud of its new stronger form and feels as though it can impress you by using such a strong attack. Squishy can stop using Body Slam once it is satisfied with its Trainers reactions by soloing your rival at the Pokemon League. Good Luck with Squishy!

@MysticZap: You get GuitarHero the Chatot. First and foremost, a musician must be both musically and physically apt, so it must have one physical move and at least one sound-based move and use one of them at least once every time it is sent out. Now, its system is based off of a "Rock Meter" that starts at 50%. It can increase or lower depending on what it does, its zenith being at 100% and its nadir being at 0%. Here is what it can do:

Hit a note - Every time it hits an opponent with a sound-based move, its Rock Meter goes up by 1%.

Miss a note: Every time it misses with a sound-based move, its Rock Meter goes down by 2%.

Hit a section - Every time it soloes a trained Pokémon with only sound moves, its Rock Meter goes up by 10%. Stacks with "Hit a note" and "Miss a note."

Miss a section - Every time it faints during such a solo, its Rock Meter goes down by 20%. Stacks with "Hit a note" but not "Miss a note."

FC a solo - Every time it soloes a GLP, its Rock Meter goes up by 50%.

Miss a solo - If it faints in the process, its Rock Meter goes down by 50%.

FC an entire song - Every time it soloes a gym leader, its Rock Meter stays at 100% for the next two Trainer battles.

Fail a song - If it fails to solo a gym leader, its Rock Meter goes straight down to 0%.

Moving on, the Rock Meter actually determines your BP limit, which is listed on this chart:

0%: 49 (except Hidden Power)
1%-33%; 60 (except Hidden Power)
34%-66%: 80
67%-99%: 90
100%: no limit

One more thing: unless its Rock Meter is at 0%, it can always use "Star Power" (Fly), though usage is risky. Therefore, flip a coin every time you attempt to use it. If heads, Star Power went off without a hitch and you can use Fly without any drawbacks. If tails, you must sacrifice 25% of your Rock Meter before activating it.

Questions/concerns?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
MysticZap, you wanted a Leafeon, so take NotLeafeon the Leafeon. NotLeafeon was perfectly content with being an Eevee, and you unknowingly evolved it against its will - and into its least favorite Pokemon as well! How terrible! NotLeafeon is now in denial. At first, it may not use any moves that another Eeveelution or Eevee cannot learn (making your only STAB move Grass Knot for now, since Espeon gets it). Only until being OHKOd by a super-effective move does it finally accept the fact that is a Leafeon. At this point, NotLeafeon may learn and keep one exclusive level up move and/or one exclusive TM move. Once you arrive at Sunnyshore, NotLeafeon finally comes to enjoy being a Leafeon, and will try to solo Volkner. But what's this? Three of his Pokemon can hit NotLeafeon super effectively! If NotLeafeon can solo two of Volkner's Pokemon, it can now use whatever moves it wants, and you can change its name to Leafy4Ever! But beware - if NotLeafeon fails, it will become ashamed and want to be an Eevee again, and always remain NotLeafeon. In addition, it will go back to the original restriction.

Arceustar said:
For lolz, can I have thunderpunch, fire punch, ice punch, and have iron fist as the ability

Reserving a starter for mysticzap (topgrass the Turtwig)
XD sure. if you want to. it's all about you having fun, isn't it?

Ok so looks like I'm almost ready for my Blue Scramble. Here's the current status

Game: Blue
Length: Beat Elite Four
Difficulty: Easy-Mid
Theme: Old Nickelodeon Characters

Timmy is an average kid that no one understands: may not use non-STAB moves that are overr 70 BP.
Vicky is an evil ****: May not battle against Female trainers or Pokemon unless it is the last mon.
Cosmo is a doofus: Must know a recoil-inducing move and a move with 70Acc or less.
Wanda is a great person: Select one mon to be "Wanda." If Timmy is in the red, switch to Wanda ASAP to heal him.
Gordan is SCARY!!!!: May not be used against Important trainer's mons that are at a higher level than it.
Crazy teacher wants your fairies!!: Solo your rival at all times!!

Typon77, take a Staryu and name it Patrick.
This dim-witted starfish can never remember whether STAB moves are good or bad.

Each time it is sent out in a trainer battle, flip a coin.
If heads, it can only use Water-type moves in that battle.
If tails, it cannot use Water-type moves in that battle.

In addition, Patrick cannot be healed by items, because he can never figure out how to use them.

He must solo one trainer in every gym after his capture, to prove himself worthy of his job at the Krusty Krab.

@typhon77: Well, if you want an easy/mid challange, instead of selecting a Wanda, how about I give you one?

Take a Nidoran♀ and name it Wanda. Wanda's the go-to Pokemon if Timmy's in red health. She's also very maternal, so she must solo whatever Pokemon put Timmy's HP in red. She's also very smart, so in order for her to evolve into Nidorina, she must know and keep at least two not-damaging moves. (Without TMs, the earliest you can evolve her is 23.) She must also evolve into Nidoqueen at least 5 levels after Timmy evolved at. (If Timmy evolves at 20, the earliest Wanda can evolve at again is 25.) Finally, she cannot fight any Nidoran♂, Nidorino, or Nidoking, as that represents Cosmo. Have fun!

typon77, take Norbert the Sandshrew.

Select 1 pokemon on your team. That pokemon shall be treated as this pokemon's "Dagglett". Norbert must always be at a higher level than Dagglett. You cannot train any other pokemon until Norbert is at a higher level than Dagglett. Norbert tricks Dagglett most of the time due to his higher intelligence, so if Norbert is at red HP. This restriction does not apply if Dagglett is in red HP. Because Norbert cares for his younger brother, you must switch Norbert in if Dagglett enters red HP or is hit by a SE attack. You cannot use Norbert if Dagglett is fainted unless Norbert is your last pokemon. Norbert also loves his looks, so every time you enter a new town, you must by and use [insert beauty product here] (The most expensive potion available in the town).

You get Sandwitch the Dratini to evolve you must totally incapacitate 5 mons (trainer owned) using wrap Sandwitch is also angry because someone stole his Sandwitch so he must learn the worst move in the whole game RAGE!!!! . Solo 10 Pidgy o evolve again with rage . Then there are no more restrictions but it always has to know Rage and Wrap

AOPSUser, I'm gonna have to reject BS Special the Hitmonchan. First off, it doesn't go with my theme (Sandwich reminded me of Penelope's younger brother on the Amanda Show). Second off, the OP says that I'm ending after the Elite Four, and one of your restrictions is based of defeating Mewtwo. I'll take one more Non-Hitmonchan pokemon! (Please don't give me another Hitmonchan)

@Arceustar, if I said trainer solos, then it doesn't matter how many pokemon the trainer has- if you solo it, you only get 1. On the other hand, if I said trainer-owned pokemon solos, then if the trainer has 3 of those pokemon, then it counts for 3.

@StallMandibuzz, you should catch the Jynx.

@Prof. Science: Alright, thought there would be no harm in asking if I could use a Smoochum egg. Hopefully I get lucky and it doesn't take me like four hours to find a Jynx. o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)